Jake Quickenden #106 Foghorn Leghorn and Thomas Crook, desperate for attention look look look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly Simon "You're so vain"
Kelis "I hate you so much right now"
The Smiths "still ill"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This year when the Soccer Aid players are subbed on, they have a song played, linked to their career/job. If our Fakey was lucky enough to play, what would the song choice be??
With those turkey knasher’s? My lovely horse, fr ted 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Desperado
I literally sing the 1st line of that song in my head, every time I open up this thread, coz he’s the epitome of it, his face shud be beside it in the dictionary
Also beside the word scraps his face shud be, coz that is all he ever gets in relation to his non existent career!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Electric Six "Gay Bar"
Express 2 "Lazy"
Destinys child "Bills,Bills,Bills"
TLC "No Scrubs"
Bubba Sparks "Ugly"

Enjoying this a bit too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am starting to think he didn't do anything. Somehow blagged himself an invite but wasn't needed he said he was introducing the players but as I said as they walked past the fans the warm up guy was shouting out who they were and the fact he hasn't posted anything either is very suspicious πŸ€”
It’s more like he was simply a guest this time and they gave him 2 tickets. Last year he must have been given 4 tickets hence why he dragged Sophie and Leo. No way wouldn’t he have wanted Leo in the photo to complete the perfect daddy image. He is dropping down the pecking order fast.
---
This year when the Soccer Aid players are subbed on, they have a song played, linked to their career/job. If our Fakey was lucky enough to play, what would the song choice be??
Defo β€œMake some noise” the remix by Fakey

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi you lovely lot. I'm back (been in Jamaica for three weeks).

I need to catch up but am finding it hysterical that he managed to go to Soccer Aid today looking like a spare part.

What a bleeping desperate prick! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

download.jpeg

download (1).jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m think everyone is in agreement that it’s good news @CrazyBaldhead that you are back as many tattlers were extremely worried as why you had gone missing - also pleased that you had a fabulous holiday - we all a need a rest from this moron every now and again - all we need now is @Joon to reappear with her one liners (Mr Vanilla thinks they are hilarious) then we can all get back to doing what us tattlers do best πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi you lovely lot. I'm back (been in Jamaica for three weeks).

I need to catch up but am finding it hysterical that he managed to go to Soccer Aid today looking like a spare part.

What a bleeping desperate prick! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yey you're backπŸ₯³πŸ₯³ we were worried about you. Hope you had an amazing holiday❀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m here for @CrazyBaldhead reaction to the 36 hour walk. I literally cannot wait πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks for showing the love guys. Just completely caught up! πŸ’—

I'm never gobsmacked but OMG the walk! What a selfish prick. Moaning all the time, not putting a link up to publicise it and what was it, 50 odd stories? Then lying about his feet and going to A&E. Jesus wept.

So glad to see that this prick is really on a downward spiral now and I'm loving it! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.