Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThortheDog2022

Was he ‘presenting’ live or pre-recorded for GMB? I think it said live on the corner of the screen going from his story of getting Leo to perform to the telly with Flapz.

Reactions: 12

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I bet he’s filming non stop going by the comments.That bloke will regret letting that creepy idiot make this all about him.Why did flaps even go last night as he obviously ignored her to get his ugly mug pictured with the other z listers.
It’s the fact she marked her stories as ‘ads’ when it’s obvious they went because of Off Limits so nothing to do with her. Yep he’s already whinging on his stories and is asking people in the area to bring him water cos he’s already run out 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Where the hell has he taken himself off to now? He hates his family so much doesn't he?
Looks like the Theatre Royal Drury Lane to me. Not sure if there’s anything on there this afternoon or maybe just another z lister pr event. Not sure how things like this and the film premiere are going to help him find work though.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
What was the name of that hairy beastie in that old American programme ' the addams family' ? It's maris! 😃😆😆

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Bet it’s secondhand as I’m sure that’s the same set-up we saw when he went to London the other week with his mate popeye

just checked back and yes it is the same deck - it was the day of that awful incident in London on the 30/4 when the twat was being a prick on the underground - screenshot below of original

Attachments

Last edited:

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Another reel he’s posted that’s bombed 😂😂😂 Imagine being a couple in your thirties and you spend your life doing challenges on social media, just to get validation from people you don’t even know 🙄😂 Does she really think she’s important enough to do a countdown clock for something that anyone with half a brain already knows what she’s doing - travel scamming 🙄 Let’s see where they’re off to next weekend. No work for him then

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Turmeric123 for our new thread title! 🍾🥂

In the previous thread we were introduced to Boo, the new cat and Flaps is treating it like a substitute baby. Meanwhile, Fakey ran down to mummy and DoorMatt on the beg again.

Bambi and Boils finally went tits up (no surprise there) and she is having a closing down sale for the rest of her Ali Express shit.

We saw Gail kick him in the face repeatedly which was horrific and quite enjoyable at the same time!

View attachment 2926883

Fakey had one day at work for ITV Win because no other fucker wanted it! 😂 Then he went racing with his little boyfriend Chris with only £25.

Flaps' lip flip looks ridiculous, as does her whole face and both are completely desperate, annoying and gormless.

The results of the poll are below!

View attachment 2926880

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:-

Sorry just catching up from last thread. See not much has changed, he's still a prick. Love the thread title @Turmeric123 and amazing recap as always @CrazyBaldhead made me LOL. I see we share the same birthday. Hope you had a fabulous day. I've been away for a week hence the catching up! Xxx
---
What was the name of that hairy beastie in that old American programme ' the addams family' ? It's maris! 😃😆😆
Cousin It I think? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart