Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
(12/05)

For anyone having a bad day, well fear no more. Things could be worse. You too could be trying to make friends with a SQUIRREL!

436352505_466333936055290_3690155892492720265_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Look at the latest account he’s started following 😂 Trying to grift for Flappys Mother’s Day present? You know the same Flappy who had laser hair removal but advertises razors 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Honestly it’s embarrassing how giddy he is cos he’s at a film premiere. Most z listers are at these every week 🙄 what’s even more embarrassing is, the fact he’s out and posting a reel on Instagram and now sharing it on his stories cos no one can be bothered to interact with it 😂

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Their neighbours must absolutely hate him. Constantly shouting his dumb mouth off. Again, no sign of Miss Piggy; probably hates him being at home now. The length of that kid's hair is beyond a joke.

443240391_1361735781895589_1709626635373421012_n.jpg

---
Using the side by side yet again 😴 just surprised he’s not used the normal troll picture. I reckon he’s been reading here again this morning. No troll picture and talking about lockdown? Coincidence. I doubt it 😂
What an unfortunate looking goblin. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Probably got a fiver in his back pocket and with train fare they really are living the high life.Has she not got the memo and those shoes lol no words neededView attachment 2955181View attachment 2955180
Apparently these ballet pumps are in 😱. Can't remember the designer company who did them initially and wanted £600 for them! but I saw another influencer say Dune had a good dupe for much less. Think Flaps are the Primark version

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
He’s only blagged an invite cos everyone that normally goes to these are in Cannes 😂 Shows how irrelevant he is that he can’t even get an invite for his beard 🤭
Correct. All the Z list hoes influencers , sorry boss bitches 😂 fly out & believe me the demand is there. I have only worked through one festival & it’s mayhem & if you ain’t A list or a billionaire or ingrain in the palm it’s very different to everyone else’s experience. But z lists can get to certain events, but very few get to a film premiere there as it’s mainly industry.

The media attention there is CRAZY, it’s daunting when you see hundreds of cameras & screaming journalists, it would fill me with anxiety - even witnessing it I felt anxious.

There is ALOT of hooking going on & if you see a random person there during the festival aka reality star z list … you know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 9