Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
WTF does she look like? She can’t genuinely think this is an improvement? The eyebrows, the cheeks, the nose, the lips, the bolt ons - awful 🤢 now get ready for the aff links to follow….
When I looked there was one comment "Do you have links for the products" they are definitely coming

• Haha
Reactions: 12

JazzFan

VIP Member
So flaps has donated £50 and nothing from the witch of a mother.She is more interested in her boring shit emmerdale talk😡No way is he going to walk this and if he stops filming will be laid down somewhere.
£50 cheap bitch they spent more on travel to their shitty event last night

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
Did anyone see the segment on this morning a couple of days ago where the same breed as purdy is being band in loads of country's. Scotland being one!!! They are said they are bread basically for influencer and come with all sorts of problems. 😔
Absolute twats bet the tena Huns don’t know the problems☹ Bitch just wanted a picture perfect cat she didn’t want a pet 😡

See he’s already up acting the hero 🤦‍♀️

• Angry

mollyann

VIP Member
She’s out spending yet again.And as if anyone has asked about her hair😴😴I see a b&m haul with links to make out yet again she’s a brand ambassador🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Dickhead is only walking while watching the footy match 🙄 how much is that going to slow him down? Bloody idiot

• Sad
  • Angry

Justdee

Chatty Member
3 strories already about nothing other then him being bored as he has no work again
His going to be unbearable isn't he
Mind you might mean flapz gets a real job just to get away :LOL:

• Haha

JazzFan

VIP Member
@CrazyBaldhead isbt the jersey place she followed the scamming place that chazza is involved in?
---
Disgusting he slept in Freddie’s bed when they had the loft done 🤦‍♀️ that kid is gonna get teased to fuck 😡😡 not even sheets on the bed the cheap bastards

• Sick

Robin71

VIP Member
Where the hell has he taken himself off to now? He hates his family so much doesn't he?

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What a sad life they both have.I looked this morning at 6am and she was on 410 and now 800🤣🤣Does she think buying likes is going to bring her deals from brands🤣🤣Go find a job flaps and have some pride woman its embarrassing.
She’s that fucking thick she doesn’t comprehend, that like us, any brands looking at her social media, can see it’s obvious by the accounts she’s got ‘likes’ from, that she’s paid for them. The same as her followers 💁🏻‍♀️ plus the commenting multiple times on your own posts is pretty visible as well. Thing is even if the majority are paid for, what is she going to get offered, when she’s got 800 likes from supposedly 279,700 followers 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I find it so inappropriate that he talks so much about his mental health etc etc etc but yet then makes a video using that sound trying to make light of a woman who clearly has very severe mental health issues. Fakey will forever be the person who can do whatever the fuck he wants but cry troll when even the most insignificant thing is said to him.
I’d be surprised if nobody points this out to him. I know when Jac Jossa posted this reel last week, a few people on her post queried using it because of the ladies mental health. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up deleting it, using that as the excuse, when we all know it would really be because it’s got nowhere near the engagement on it, he was expecting.
Also it’s so blatant he makes her comment whenever he has a post that bombs, to try and increase his comment count 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
True “how I injured my son by being a twat” 😂

See the bragging has begun that they are going away again
Let them keep going away. In the meantime Fakey wears condemned clothes to blagged red carpet events or for his TV “presenting” gigs. I still can’t get over the ancient double breasted monstrosity he wore for ITV wins this week😂😂😂. Prolly why they pulled his pre record after just 2 days😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Surprise surprise he’s the one with his phone out taking a selfie of everyone 🤢 I bet he sat himself at the head of the table as well. I’m assuming as this is for charity, he’s doing this for free 🙄. How long before he puts ‘judge’ in his insta bio 😂
He looks photoshopped into that pic Jeanie🤣🤣🤣 the first thing you notice is🦷🦷🦷🦷🦷😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
So she’s obsessed with her new plants and £100 tree but the lawn still looks like shit. For the money they’ve spent on totally non essential items this year, they could have got an articificial lawn laid and had money left over. I know they desperately tried to grift one last year, maybe that’s the plan again for this year. Well it worked out well for them with the ‘media wall’ didn’t it 😉😂
Has she left the labels on the pots? I’m not a gardener but that seems odd?

• Heart
  • Haha