Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She’s now shared this on her Tiktok this morning. @CrazyBaldhead not sure if you ever got the full version or not? If you didn’t, here it is 😊

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

bluecups

VIP Member
Bet he hired it! £65 a day. I can't see where he's got the money to buy one outright, they're about £1700 and that's before you buy headphones and other bits.

Hire:

Buy new:

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Did she just buy up all the different sauces and pretend it's an ad to make herself look busy?

So is this the "lip flip" then because she sounds like she's having trouble talking properly and it really doesn't look good.

441605195_926581772552983_4065193831982721350_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Robin71

VIP Member
I know he did show himself at the train station but I don't buy it maybe getting his car from somewhere he left it yesterday at least 3 times I've seen car keys on the table next to his elbow and if you go on Alice's stories there were empty pint glasses then an empty wine glass he just tried to hide what he's got in his glass now but it doesn't matter you can tell he is pissed! 😡

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wiki Ref: 10/05/24

Did she just buy up all the different sauces and pretend it's an ad to make herself look busy again? The way she pronounces Habanero as Hab-en-row! 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

mollyann

VIP Member
The thing about him is he won’t have correct shoes on and will more than likely pull out.Not watching him as he does my head in😳

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
The l
Alright you lot, I’ve not been on this thread in ages! Just seen Fakey on Pete Wicks stories. The Bowens or whoever they are have nicked Pete’s phone and are filming stories at this comfort event. Fakey comes right up to camera and says ‘you’re a dickhead’ about Pete! I think he knows Pete can’t stand him. 😂
This one?

Attachments

• Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
So they are going to Zelda’s on Sunday with both of the boys? She annoys me so skip past most of her boring soap and weather updates.Wonder if dumping the kids as it’s going to be a long weekend with him taking over that blokes charity walk😡😡Glad I’m working as will just read on here as that prick really gets on my nerves when he pretends he actually gives a shit about anyone.