Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He definitely got this idea off of Gemma Atkinson. Funny thing is he followed her on Instagram because I remember him start following her a while back. Just looked and he’s no longer following her. I bet he unfollowed so if anyone says about him copying her squirrel content, he’ll say he doesn’t follow her, so knew nothing about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
he’s not even a has been, he’s a who’s that.
A perfect description!

He could probably have built on the small tv slots he got, as a sideline to other work, like the panto or any other parts he was lucky enough to get like The Full Monty. But he gets in his own way all the time by being downright workshy and unlikeable.

mollyann

VIP Member
We all know why he quit twitter.He’s back at it stupid prick and try getting a real job where most of us at at it every day(wanker)
IMG_9879.jpeg

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @Turmeric123 for our new thread title! 🍾🥂

In the previous thread we were introduced to Boo, the new cat and Flaps is treating it like a substitute baby. Meanwhile, Fakey ran down to mummy and DoorMatt on the beg again.

Bambi and Boils finally went tits up (no surprise there) and she is having a closing down sale for the rest of her Ali Express shit.

We saw Gail kick him in the face repeatedly which was horrific and quite enjoyable at the same time!

Fakey had one day at work for ITV Win because no other fucker wanted it! 😂 Then he went racing with his little boyfriend Chris with only £25.

Flaps' lip flip looks ridiculous, as does her whole face and both are completely desperate, annoying and gormless.

The results of the poll are below!

Screenshot_20240510-141459~2.png

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:-

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Everything about him makes my skin crawl.Next Calvin Harris she really is fucking delusional about her creepy husband🤢🤢🤢
IMG_9836.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I bet when the doctors ask “name please”
He says ,”Quickenden” “Jake Quickenden”

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Fucking hell those teeth 🤣Some people get better looking with age and he certainly is not that’s for sure🤣Has to make out he’s even noticed it’s mental health awareness week.I honestly find him so narcissistic 😳its scary what a attention seeking prick he is.Leo is so far behind and how sad he looks straight into the phone at only 3 years old.Laura silly bitch
IMG_9843.png
Anderson the same her 8 month old looks into the phone already 😳Such shit parents these idiot z listers .

• Heart
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
So he played football for some charity event. Has posted a story saying he misses playing football and loved playing for a great cause! So why not share what that great cause was and spread even more awareness? Prick.

The video he’s shared is just him running most of the pitch on his own. Bet he’s the type who doesn’t know how to play as a team and just tries to show off. I honestly can’t wait for this cocky dickheads extreme downfall. Giving it the big one cos he’s had one bit of work in the last couple of weeks.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Reading some of the comments on his latest post 🤢 are these people right in the head? I couldn’t imagine writing on a strangers post about their child like this. They speak as if they actually know him/them personally 🤯
I’ve not blocked the names out on this occasion cos frankly they need naming and shaming 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I definitely think people give him a wide berth at these events. If he was actually mingling with fellow guests, he’d make sure he was getting photos with them and documenting it all on insta. He was constantly doing this the last NTAs he went to and the POB when he went with Polly and he’s still as desperate and fame hungry now as he was then. Nothing has changed with him so I’m assuming people just avoid him knowing what an attention seeking twat he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So now he’s saying he had two tickets for the FA cup final but binned them off to do this walk for charity. Yep course he did 🤥 He’s also binned off the zlist charity footy match which he failed to mention. Thinks it makes him sound such a wonderful charitable person which we all know he isn’t.

• Angry

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Hahahaha pmsl, predictable Fakey has turned the likes off his ad🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and somehow Flaps has doubled her likes in a few hours. Embarrassing as fuck🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
---
To get any so called work online you have to have at least a personality🤣He has been lucky to get any tv work in the past ten years.How they are managing is baffling with no regular income.I am the same age as Zelda and find my job mentally and physically exhausting.But I love my residents as many have extreme dementia and no family who visit.To come home and think that a hug or giving these ladies the kind of care I would my own mum is what makes my day.Flaps and him are just so ordinary and boring and I think they will separate by the end of the year👍
What an amazing woman you are @mollyann 🥰 my Dad has Alzheimers and vascular dementia, he has been in residential care for 7 years, he was diagnosed quite early at 72. I know you do a fabulous job bringing a smile to their faces and I am so grateful to people like you working in care❤

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s ’accept’ you illiterate idiot 🙄 and she must be standing out there filming him. What a couple of desperate twats they are 🤢 Good luck getting work Fakey, when attention seeking on instagram is all you seem capable of doing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick