Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
I’ve followed Jake for years but didn’t realise he was so hated ha my eyes are well and truly opened after running thru some of these threads 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
You sad copying bastard! At least Gemma is genuinely caring and consistent with feeding the squirrels. I really hope they have a squirrel invasion at quickenden towers!
Apparently the squirrel phoned Samaritans last night and was advised to fuck off as far as possible from the walking ick....

• Haha

TrACE22

I found the video of Leo uncomfortable to watch. He is significantly behind and needs an urgent referral to salt to help improve his communication skills. So stop spending money on your vanity flaps and get your son seen.
He is also stimming a lot in that video, dose he not go nursery now? They would normally pick up on these things and make referrals.
I hate these influencers using their children when they are so small vulnerable & cannot consent. As soon as Fakey is home he uses that kid for content, it’s absolutely shameful. All employees can see him for what he is on his insta, a desperate, sad cunt that would sell his own son down the river for fame.

• Sad
  • Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
I guess she's recording him for an audition hence he had to make sure he looked the part in his faux leather waistcoat 😂 make some noise! 🤣

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I bet he sits crying when he notices all the lost followers.
---
ETA if he loses more than 9000 followers he’s gonna be back to below a million 😂 if anyone follows him still please unfollow let’s get him to #lessthan1million

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He must have spent ages last night trying to find that picture of him at the premiere, cos it’s from Getty images and he’s definitely not on the first 2 pages on their coverage. I wasn’t going to waste anymore than 5 mins trying to find it so gave up 😉 Imagine getting that giddy over a film premiere in London that basically no one famous (barring the cast) attended, that the first thing you do when you get home, is go online trying to find a picture of yourself to use on Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️ and he wonders why people think he is a self obsessed, desperate, fame hungry wanker

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
His new reel 🙄 2 comments 114 likes after 20 mins. Another deemed for shit engagement I think 😂
8 hours later it has only 16 comments and 645 likes 😂
---
How embarrassing, him shouting out ‘yeah boy’ and ‘love ya Chris’ had me turning inside out.
I am mortified by proxy 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MrsG03

Imagine spending all that money on a cat tracker and making your cat have that massive thing round it's neck for it not even to work!
Purdy has probably had enough of the kitten. Years ago we got a second cat and our first one hated it, she was so pissed off with us! I have a cat now and would love another, but from past experience I just wouldn't do it.

• Sad

Justdee

Chatty Member
Honestly think his about deluded enough to turn up at the p.o.b thinking there's a secret award for him because of all his charity work :LOL: then a special award for being so good looking, then one for being such a nice guy.

Bet if zelda had dressed him he would of been matched and his tie would of been straight and shoes polished

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I find it so inappropriate that he talks so much about his mental health etc etc etc but yet then makes a video using that sound trying to make light of a woman who clearly has very severe mental health issues. Fakey will forever be the person who can do whatever the fuck he wants but cry troll when even the most insignificant thing is said to him.

• Heart
  • Sad

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
My hubby doesn’t know anything about Fakey. Watched his stint on GMB this morning he pipes up with who’s the man with the weird teeth, he’s terrible 😂😂😂 no words needed from me.
This sums up why Fakey will not make it as an actor. He opted early on to have comedy teeth installed. Then he chose the not so subtle syrup life. Any screen test would show these horrors up in a trice. How could he portray something moving or heartfelt with those scrabble tiles? Look at the likes of:
Benedict Cumberbatch, Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, Hugh Grant
or Jude Law. They have stage presence, the look & most importantly amazing talent. Fakey has a semi muscular body covered in Sharpie scribbles & that's the only reason he got TFM. Can you imagine him in the same scene as Cillian Murphy! Imagine the look on Cillian's face😂
Screenshot_20240520-113337_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240520-113311_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Such shit parenting, we shouldn't be able to comment on whether Gail is still in nappies or still having a bot bot, cos he shouldn't be on instagram! He cannot consent to any of this, it's absolutely shameful parenting, putting your son out there to be criticised, get both Leo and Freddie off your pages both of you🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I thought it was bad enough him having to share his huge TV appearance on his stories but he’s used it for an actual post on Tiktok 🙄 I wouldn’t be surprised if he makes it into a reel on insta next because he’s got more comments on it on TT than he’s had in ages on there, so will assume he’ll get loads on insta. Still passive aggressive in the comments as usual though 😂
What a nasty shit he is. No wonder he gets nowhere in his career. He pretends to be nice but underneath he's just horrible

• Heart
  • Angry

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Jake learning ro dj for his big gig at butlins weekender. What a sad sad life
Hahaha so that's why he's got decks, fucking hell he's got just over a month to perfect djing, good look with that Fakey😂😂😂😂
Absolute silence from him on his stories today, apart from sharingvthat awful reel probably been in a mood all day cos they are skint and he's got no work🤣🤣🤣🤣

Flaps and her foodsprings ads, yakking skin, tits you could drive a bus through🤮🤮🤮🤮 that lip flip was a waste of money, like most shit she does😬😬😬

Totally loving the sheer lack of engagements on both of their reels😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😆😆😆 likes going off in 3, 2, 1🤭🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Haha