Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone,

it’s soo bloody warm up north I’ve never so many snack heads & 15 year old boys with their t shirts tucked into their shorts with their FUCKING stupid bags to carry their vape & phone.

So the sadfishing begins - as we know this is all he has, play woe is me, use a dead relative or attempt to say he’s in an ADHD rut. If you need pity to get your fill of attention - you are pathetic. And I am so sick of people being labelled with mental illness for being thirty desperate wannabes …. This is nothing new.
if he was serious about acting, he would do acting classes (and not a week intense course, he isn’t a good actor because he’s so self absorbed & his ego controls him) but he just wants fame. He wants to be on TV, presenting but he’s shocking at it again because he makes it about himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

plonkington

VIP Member
Hahaha so that's why he's got decks, fucking hell he's got just over a month to perfect djing, good look with that Fakey😂😂😂😂
Absolute silence from him on his stories today, apart from sharingvthat awful reel probably been in a mood all day cos they are skint and he's got no work🤣🤣🤣🤣

Flaps and her foodsprings ads, yakking skin, tits you could drive a bus through🤮🤮🤮🤮 that lip flip was a waste of money, like most shit she does😬😬😬

Totally loving the sheer lack of engagements on both of their reels😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😆😆😆 likes going off in 3, 2, 1🤭🤭🤭🤭
Fucking screaming, RARA 🦖 for the kids at 6, DJ Wetwipe at 9.

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
The Dead Sibling Society 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Jesus Christ that has made me laugh way more than it should, he is an absolute fucking cretin, the lowest of the low.
His poor fucking dad and brother can't even be allowed to rest in peace, he should be ashamed of himself.
He'll be joining the Dead Career Club next, far more appropriate.

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Purdey & Peanuts have done a runner together. Before departing, Peanuts has nibbled through all the deck & new electric guitar wires. Purdey has curled one down in the syrup & squirted his still tagged Zara suit.

• Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
My husband would never ever sleep in my sons bed naked it’s just fucking gross and both my kids are my husbands 🤢 he really is fucking disgusting

• Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
He’s got the DJ decks and I’m fucking so embarrassed for him 😂😂😂😂 I can’t people someone come revive me 😂😂😂

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
He can fuck right off with this.
Here we go 😴😴😴😴
My son has ADHD and after some traumatic moments at mainstream school my son is now home schooled. for 7 years i have fought for an EHCP and I’ve finally got one but as a mum I’ve seen it all, the self harm when he’s over stimulated the sleepless nights the cutting tags out of every item of clothing the fact he can’t attend things with too many people or too much noise the food he can’t eat the seeing him medicated just to try and get him to sit through a lesson the list is endless.
just go jump off a cliff you absolute cunt because you don’t have ADHD you just have attention SEEKING disorder CUNT

• Heart
  • Wow

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Superb thread title @Turmeric123🙌 And the Crazy recap as ever the business!

How UNRELATABLE is Flaps as an influencer or whatever she thinks she is? She's obviously had something done to her face - nothing is said, no recount, nothing relatable for her alleged followers to tune into. She then publicly states she's having a lip flip. Radio silence following this. But she wants her 'Guyyyys' to comment on a pair of black, ugly slip ons which only just disguise her freshly battered skate wing feet. Make your mind up Flaps. Who is your audience? What message are you trying to project? Keep the dialogue open. You can't just post the bits that suit you.

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Blowing £100 on an olive tree & while Fakey is unemployed 😂
What happened to the lemon one that was randomly placed on the hobbit landing?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Robin71

VIP Member
His career is over and deep down he knows it apart from the odd appearance paying what? £100-150 he has got no work clearly the agents he sent self tapes to are not interested because he aims too high thinking he will get a Netflix series or musical theatre when his only experience is panto and two minutes on Hollyoaks and don't let's get started on his attendance record. Doubt panto at Colchester village hall is paying much either he wouldn't be able to ask for much he is a nobody

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just give it up ffs. You can't understand a word of it plus he is totally rubbish. What's with the new guitar? Wasting more money.

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So every day he’s made an appearance on TV this week for the competition, he’s actually filmed it to put it on his stories 🤢. If that’s not pure desperation, I don’t know what is. All I can say if Freddie thinks he looks a lot younger on TV, what the fuck must he look like in reality 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
It’s the placement of the headphones that made me🤣🤣What a absolute joke he is with this wild idea that someone will hire him to sell out a gig in Ibiza🤣🤣Get back to Butlins and I so hope he gets enormous blisters after his last minute decision to walk for charity.He really is such a hypocrite as never ever does anything without it being about him.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His reason for what though? Being an attention seeking, fame hungry, self entitled, work shy, grief thieving, lying, egotistical, narcissistic wanker.

• Heart
  • Angry