Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robin71

VIP Member
I assume that's the white shirt he's had on since Wednesday morning in this heat aswell and it's been worn under a suit 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

intheindustry

VIP Member
It’s a form of child abuse sharing that kind of content which is in the public domain and will only cause distress and ridicule in years to come for Leo. In some sense it should be reported, how are they keeping him safe and protected?

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Christ he’s already moaning about this walk and he’s not even started it yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ So he’s got ‘work’ until 8pm in London apparently. So no doubt another zlist pr event he’s going to, just to try and get seen and papped at 🙄 Killer Week for him according to Polly.
Monday - was on live TV from a BMW garage for a total of about 5mins
Tuesday - seat filler at Princes Trust Awards - 3hrs
Wednesday - was in London but didn’t say what for. Home by late afternoon - maybe 3hrs
Thursday - nothing
Friday - something in London later on - again probably 2/3 hours
By my calculations he’s probably done 10 hours ‘work’ this week and that’s me being generous

• Haha
  • Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
I don’t think he has ADHD, getting labelled for him is to justify is behaviour, he perhaps has ADHD traits but that’s just because no one puts him in his place and because quite frankly he’s a spoilt prick who doesn’t like boundaries and who thinks he can do as he likes. His depression is because he doesnt cope well with rejection and clearly isn’t robust or resilient.
Resilience should be covered more at school in my opinion, far too many people not coping with rejection, competition and general life.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
When your own management do an insta story to say what their clients did last week and you’re the only one who doesn’t get tagged by name 🤭
OL really do represent the absolute dregs of the z list.

Attachments

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how nothing, I repeat, nothing of his ends up in the tabloids, they are constantly creeping on zelebs instas for news and manage to make stories of one photo and one caption , I think he post everything in such a desperate fashion in the hope that it will get picked up, the more desperate, the better for him!!
He’s so thick and stupid, still to this day he doesn’t realize he isn’t wanted by any production weather it’s stage, tv etc
I’ve said this so many times. He obviously only gets papped if he’s at a red carpet event with loads of other z listers. The paps aren’t interested in him personally. You’ll never see him coming out the gym, walking round the shops etc…. and as for holidays. Someone I follow posted one holiday picture once they were home and within 12 hours, it was in several tabloids, with a fabricated story attached. Remind me how many photos did they post from the Bahamas? Over 50 between them and still no interest. Says it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Wondering if he's practicing for his onlyfans content 🙈🙈
The day he signs up for OF, is the day you know he’s finally accepted any chance of him having a career in TV has finally gone. I genuinely think the only reason he’s not gone down that route, is because he knows it’s frowned upon in the industry that he’s so desperate to be a part of and he’s still deluded enough to think it’s going to happen for him 🙄
I hate to say it cos I think he’s vile but he could probably earn good money on there, especially from the gays 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
What a shitty, boring, meaningless life he must live. He's not long finished a long tour with TFM and nothing has sprung from this chance to perform in theatres. He had that massive build up to a one minute fight, again nothing has come up since.

So, he's not acting, he's not singing, he's not dancing, no boxing or MMA fights, no proper TV presenting. He is doing Jack shit.

He is losing followers & his reels are getting more desperate. He's prepared to troll his own son to get Tena huns likes.

He ponces about at Premiers & charity stuff like he's really something in too tight, dreadful outfits. No one wants to take his photo but some do out of duty to God knows what. How is this any sort of life for him & his family?

• Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
He’s made the Daily Mail. 42 pictures and guess who is the last picture on there 😂
Looking his normal smug mismatched self. No noddy boots today though 😂
How long before he googles himself so he can share a picture of him being there 😴
Jacket too tight as usual..shoes not polished and tie skew wifff / what a tragic mess!

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
He is defo having an affair my ex husband used to take himself off the ‘gym’ or washing his car etc…turns out he was cheating on me, I mean did me a favour.

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
What a sad life they both have.I looked this morning at 6am and she was on 410 and now 800🤣🤣Does she think buying likes is going to bring her deals from brands🤣🤣Go find a job flaps and have some pride woman its embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eastendskin

Wow, would this prick please stop filming with his top off and eye fucking 🤮🤮🤮🤮 honestly makes me feel sick, creepy fucker, and stop trolling your son, Leo is three years old and can barely string a few words together, half the time he just makes noises. Get him seen by someone please!
I met up with a friend with a 3 year old little boy yesterday.
Me and the boy had an IN DEPTH, totally understandable CONVERSATION! (It was about fire engines… he’s obsessed)
I showed his dad a video of Leo and he said he’d be concerned if his son was at that level of development.
I get all kids have different milestones, but if he was my child I’d be concerned.

• Heart
  • Sad