Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Can I second that to @mollyann ❤ before my mum passed she was in a residential home as well (dementia) and honestly what the carers did for her was above and beyond what was ever expected. Carers really don’t get the appreciation and recognition they deserve. It’s such a hard hard job and I admire anybody that can do it 🥰
The same for me! Mum had Alzheimer’s and we cared for her in the early years but she had to be moved to a residential care home. What a hard working lady you are @mollyann xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13

JazzFan

VIP Member
PERHAPS FAKEY if you and your grifter beard paid anything to the NHS you might get an appointment. Won’t mummy and daddy pay private for you? ☹🤦‍♀️

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Hahaha so that's why he's got decks, fucking hell he's got just over a month to perfect djing, good look with that Fakey😂😂😂😂
Absolute silence from him on his stories today, apart from sharingvthat awful reel probably been in a mood all day cos they are skint and he's got no work🤣🤣🤣🤣

Flaps and her foodsprings ads, yakking skin, tits you could drive a bus through🤮🤮🤮🤮 that lip flip was a waste of money, like most shit she does😬😬😬

Totally loving the sheer lack of engagements on both of their reels😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😆😆😆 likes going off in 3, 2, 1🤭🤭🤭🤭
Hahaha the bright lights of Bognor ey. Fakey’s set will be when everyone rushes off for ciggie and loo breaks.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I bet he’s filming non stop going by the comments.That bloke will regret letting that creepy idiot make this all about him.Why did flaps even go last night as he obviously ignored her to get his ugly mug pictured with the other z listers.

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
I reckon Sam has earnt more from endorsements, TV jobs, brand deals, etc.. since leaving the jungle (5/6 months ago), than Fakey has earnt in his whole 36 years
Please be nice😂😂😂😂😂😂. The truth hurts.
---
He’s pathetic!! Also one slip and they both would of landed on Leo 🤦‍♀️
He doesn’t care. He would use it to get on TV to discuss the accident.

Last edited:
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
(14/05)

Well that's her grifted slop for a month. Why is she going out running looking like a 7r old at a swimming lesson? How the neighbours must laugh at her and DJ RatBoy Dim! 😂😂😂😂

8619aaa6-707f-42ff-896a-66d2d368f67a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
No Sunday lunch out then just boring small portion hello fresh 😂
---
How many times a week does Zelda cut the grass 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Let’s teach Leo to punch😳😳Dear god the parenting skills by this dick head really do leave me speechless.Why is the prick topless again he really does turn my stomach🤢🤢
He's under the delusion he's hot.
He's fucking far from it 😖😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Sick

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I wonder what Mary Poppins/Cinderella will be doing today with his new best mate!
Gail will be involved, so that he can mirror Gemma and suddenly became emphatic and adores all creatures great and small! The food he’s left out is more than lord Farquhar eats!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Wasn't he saying when he was in panto that he'd got an online appointment with some private thing and got antibiotics. Right when there was a shortage and he probably didn't even bloody need them! Don't cure hypochondria. Sorry health anxiety
If I’ve remembered it correctly wasn’t it during restrictions and it would have been almost impossible to get a face-to-face appointment? Then to top it off he produced anti-biotics which seemed dodgy.

• Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure that pic of him.in the canoe is from a while ago unless he is eyefucking the camera and playing dad of the year I don't believe he took him out today plus where's his ugly freckles and tan?
There would have been more photos if he had done

• Haha