Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion #104

Come on Sophie, can't you see?
On your 'date night' he followed his next twinkie! 🌈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Stupid, gormless bleep wants to worry more about bleeping razors.

440765066_284210714745758_8221968731246176440_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
and look at those apple cheeks clearly full of fillers, her face will be a complete weird mess by the time she’s 35.
I think you’re being kind 😂 She’s only 31 now. Looking at her, it’s not going to take as long as another 4 years to totally mess up that face 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Probably full of anxiety as he has no job, no income, he’s having to be a parent (to some degree), he’s got no one giving him loads of attention (like the little hangers on he tried to cultivate at TFM) and he’s living with his beard full time now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep full of anxiety so the first thing I’ll do is go and tell a bunch of strangers online 😴 Never known anyone that gets so ‘anxious’ but still thinks of desperately courting attention on instagram. Guarantee if we looked back, it was exactly the same narrative when Footloose finished. There’s definitely going to be some grief thieving soon as well 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Coincidence he’s suffering from anxiety now he’s unemployed, shouldn’t he have been busting a gut to find work before the last show ended? He said he was doing auditions but clearly nothing in the pipeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So far this week he says early on Tuesday morning I take it none of those casting agents got back to him then there is no way he could do anything serious on stage we know from Hollyoaks he can't act for toffee plus I've read comments that he goes off script and pisses about for attention so he can't even behave professionally but Mr ego of course thought he would finish TFM and something else would fall straight into his lap

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🐔 Well now its obvious his back is SO much better after that back flip, get on the fields and pick potatoes 🥔 there are loads of jobs out there, fame has passed him by, then he will know what a hard day's work is. Sad specimen of a man......

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Coincidence he’s suffering from anxiety now he’s unemployed, shouldn’t he have been busting a gut to find work before the last show ended? He said he was doing auditions but clearly nothing in the pipeline.
I want to know what happened to all those acting agents that were interested in him? His main problem is he so bleeping deluded he thinks ‘work’ will find him. You’d think after this many years of trying (and failing), he’d just give up. I bet he’s now waiting for Masterchef to air and for all the job offers to start rolling in then 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.