Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Magazine holding duty".

Nice spot on her chin. 😬

440694828_1162520588424576_7422056243849854597_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We paid £2k for ours including the fire so they could easily have bought one by now if they hadn't wasted their money on other tit
Was never going to happen. They want one for free 😂. I remember her even getting a tape measure out (no not for Fakey 🥕) and doing all these stories of her measuring the wall and saying what she wanted there. He was filming it all and it was so obvious they were waiting for a company to get in touch and offer them one gifted. I think that’s why they still show the TV set up hoping to blag a freebie 🙄 Personally I’d rather have a nicely furnished house than a load of holidays purely for Instagram content but I’m not a shallow self obsessed bleep like them two.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This will be Billy Bunter in a few months time after a few more trips to the all you can eat buffet 🤣
IMG_3951.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sharing Estrid again 🙄 Honestly for the amount of bottom scraping instacunts that promote these, never known anyone else repeats their ‘ads’ like she does 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get the fascination with an expensive good looking razor, mine sits in my make up bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
200 likes in 10 minutes 🧐🧐 thank god her holiday spam is over they’ve been back a week 😂

• Haha
His story on the jet washing, does he think he’s bleeping Stacey Solomon now? She comes out with all that BS as well 🤢

• Haha
That moment you register your most miserable as duck face in your bucket list destination! such a happy couple🙄🤔🙄
She is trying so hard to be Vicki Beckham but looks soooo cheap. Poor Flapz, I feel for her😂😂. I want to yank that stupid bag she’s carrying.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's even got that skanky writing tattoo down her back like Vick B used to have

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.