Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who is blocked, this is the story he’s posted of him trying to get attention on the tube. Does he look like his anxiety is through the roof? Also with what’s happened this morning near Hainault tube station, maybe showing off on a tube isn’t the best thing to be doing today 😡
head that he is.
---
Wonder if he got a few inbox messages calling him out? He still has no clue though I've been there same as you @PrincessJeanie if you have genuine anxiety you can't just go out 'man'
He’s got to be taking the piss right? I can read this with his pathetic voice in my head. Not as easy as that Fakey. He has no idea!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
For anyone who is blocked, this is the story he’s posted of him trying to get attention on the tube. Does he look like his anxiety is through the roof? Also with what’s happened this morning near Hainault tube station, maybe showing off on a tube isn’t the best thing to be doing today 😡
Imagine sitting on the tube & seeing the bleep doing this 🙄

Reactions: 28
Wow, what a prick, he has no clue what REAL anxiety is like🤬🤬🤬 imagine doing that on the tube ffs😬😬😬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Happiest when with men isn’t he
He don’t grin like that with his beard

• Haha
Reactions: 26
An audition for a radio show? He won't get it nobody wants to listen to him talk about himself while dedicating songs to his dad and brother daily
He didn’t get the last one. Sam T did 🤭 To be fair Fakey has got the face for radio 😉 unfortunately for him, he’s not got the voice or personality for it though. I still keep expecting him to jump on the podcast bandwagon. The dad one with Jamie and Marcel tanked. Then when they were in the Maldives, him and Flappy said they were in talks to do one. Obviously more BS and months later, he spoke about doing one with Zelda. As usual with him, nothing materialised 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
An audition for a radio show? He won't get it nobody wants to listen to him talk about himself while dedicating songs to his dad and brother daily
I thought he was going busking, bleeping state of him and his boyfriend.
If he gets it, he won't last 5 minutes, he's a boring monotonous bleep with the personality of a bucket of smashed crabs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Radio shows only have actual DJ equipment when it's an actual DJ, not some crappy host!

I reckon he's doing some crappy set appearance at a Vodka Revs somewhere

• Haha
Isn't that the guy he wished happy bday to recently?
Funny how it was said here it was a friend we've never seen & he's now posted him twice since the tit bucket holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Moving on from his self taping, I think he maybe doing some sort of reel to showcase himself and that’s why his photographer/videographer mate is with him to film him. Not sure how radio/dj decks fit in with his desire to go into acting though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Moving on from his self taping, I think he maybe doing some sort of reel to showcase himself and that’s why his photographer/videographer mate is with him to film him. Not sure how radio/dj decks fit in with his desire to go into acting though 🙄
Yeah I wondered if Popeye was there to do ‘professional’ shots of him ‘working’

• Haha
  • Sick
Words fail yet again with this utter cretin. I find him making a mockery YET AGAIN about anxiety to be utterly disgusting. Then to top it all off, he is mucking about on a tube train of all days. 🤬

I've been really distressed after the horrific attack at Hainault Station today where 5 victims, one critical (a 14yr old schoolboy RIP), were attacked by a man weilding a sword and he even smashed his car into a house in Thurlow Gardens. 😔

I have never been so upset or panic-stricken as I have friends and family who live in Hainault; some using that train station every day at around 7am to commute. Thank God none of my loved ones were involved but my heart reaches out to those that were. 😔

And then you get this utter bleep mucking about on a tube train. Today of all days! 🤬

GROW THE duck UP YOU DESPICABLE bleep AND GET A bleeping JOB. GOD I UTTERLY DESPISE THIS bleeping WANKSTAIN. 🤬

440598793_1139042144009666_2327356736388890946_n.jpg

440150886_982337553487622_3187090711443140127_n.jpg
440632735_1503300403554602_1716519340966174161_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Sending you lots of love @CrazyBaldhead please don't let this ignorant piece of tit get you down he is vile and insensitive and family and friends are something he doesn't have and never will he is too selfish glad your loved ones are all safe thoughts to the young man who lost his life

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is good, I have flicked through the thread & just want to send love & hugs to a few of you ❤ and also it’s nice to know what a caring thread this is.

Anyway, I’ve been busy working & had a crappy deadline so I’ve been hidden away but I went to London for a friends birthday party & go to sit next to this amazing woman who used to work as a producer at LOOSE WOMEN.

Now she was intrigued by my job & we exchange a few “stories” … and guess which BORING bleep got brought up (it was soo random). So we were talking about working within the industry & our jobs are very different but we also have exactly the same mentality & read people with such detail we shock ourselves.

So we were talking about the dregs & desperation of the industry and she talked about working at Loose Women & how she wasn’t particularly keen on a few of the women on the show both presenters & production - said it was a toxic environment at times but mainly not a pleasant place to work (she didn’t go into too much). But then she said about the people who come on ….

PANTO BOY 👋 is a painful sycophantic flirt to older women (Robson was one) and she said it was always with the older ones & she said it was painful in the fact it was obvious his intent was to ingratiate himself with certain people he thought could help me get a regular slot on the show (the couldn’t, she said he flirted with the wrong old birds).

She said he was never nasty, but he’s a a typical z list with who attempts to be humble which she said was worse. She said that he was not well informed or educated (even self educated with what is happening in the world) meaning he did not seem to be a person who would be suitable for any work which required him to unscripted. The way it was described : he can’t hold a conversation & maintain it.

She said he was soo desperate for air time they could convince him to do just about anything (or rather his agent was saying he’ll do anything) for peanuts (if anything).

So that is what a producer thought of you PANTO BOY.

I understand what this woman was telling me, she discussed a few other people & I’ve always known that Z list are the worst.

Sorry if this is a bit of a mess of a post, I’ve done soo much writing in last few weeks I’m bored of it, so my attention to detail slips & my dyslexia goes into overdrive.

hugs to you all ❤
---
Words fail yet again with this utter cretin. I find him making a mockery YET AGAIN about anxiety to be utterly disgusting. Then to top it all off, he is mucking about on a tube train of all days. 🤬

I've been really distressed after the horrific attack at Hainault Station today where 5 victims, one critical (a 14yr old schoolboy RIP), were attacked by a man weilding a sword and he even smashed his car into a house in Thurlow Gardens. 😔

I have never been so upset or panic-stricken as I have friends and family who live in Hainault; some using that train station every day at around 7am to commute. Thank God none of my loved ones were involved but my heart reaches out to those that were. 😔

And then you get this utter bleep mucking about on a tube train. Today of all days! 🤬

GROW THE duck UP YOU DESPICABLE bleep AND GET A bleeping JOB. GOD I UTTERLY DESPISE THIS bleeping WANKSTAIN. 🤬

View attachment 2906667
View attachment 2906669
View attachment 2906670
View attachment 2906671
View attachment 2906672View attachment 2906673
Massive Hugs and love to you @CrazyBaldhead ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.