Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does YANO mean?

Refers to a person who's sexual orientation is not limited to people of a particular gender identity or sexual orientation

That’s about right eh Fakey 🍆🍆

Yano in Spanish is “not anymore/no longer” that’s relevant to your job prospects as well as your 🥕 maybe it’s not the right word for you to use with all this adversity nowadays 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well bleeping hell, Fakey's got anxiety, it's cos you don't have a job you massive bellend🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's even got that skanky writing tattoo down her back like Vick B used to have
I noticed it wasn’t on her back in the Boring Bahamas Bikini posts?? it wasn’t on her back when she was hiding her face when we thought Fakey had dressed up as her either?? Does she edit it off herself now or was it a fake tattoo? il piss myself if it was a fake tattoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 Well now its obvious his back is SO much better after that back flip, get on the fields and pick potatoes 🥔 there are loads of jobs out there, fame has passed him by, then he will know what a hard day's work is. Sad specimen of a man......
The stupid thing is ; if he was working casually as a builders mate he would be earning £700/ week & could nip off for any future work then return to it. He's throwing away 3K + a month stability ( she could also work 20hrs a week,paid, too , earning enough to give them a Grand a week income, easy...... )

But it'll NEVER happen. These two cunts will NEVER work again. Too bleeping lazy & deluded.
Too up themselves to bother to address Maris's obvious needs.
Too busy begging and scrounging.
They seem to think they have some sort of career at begging & scrounging?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The stupid thing is ; if he was working casually as a builders mate he would be earning £700/ week & could nip off for any future work then return to it. He's throwing away 3K + a month stability ( she could also work 20hrs a week,paid, too , earning enough to give them a Grand a week income, easy...... )

But it'll NEVER happen. These two cunts will NEVER work again. Too bleeping lazy & deluded.
Too up themselves to bother to address Maris's obvious needs.
Too busy begging and scrounging.
They seem to think they have some sort of career at begging & scrounging?
Exactly this 👏🏻 There are loads of people that have been in the ‘showbiz’ world and had to go back to ‘normal’ jobs when work in the industry has dried up for them. Look at actors. So many of them do everyday jobs in between any roles that may come up, so they can still support their families without resorting to grifting. All he is, is an ex reality contestant with no notable talent or skills but for some reason, he thinks normal day to day working is beneath him. As for her. Not even going there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
A lot of actors have said that being self employed and having spells of no work can be stressful. The trouble is he’s not an actor, has dabbled in several areas and it’s still not been lucrative or opened more doors. I wonder if he puts money aside for these rainy days. It’s great when the money is coming in but less so when works dries up when bills still need to be paid. With two of them having unreliable income it must be more worrying. There’s no reason why she had to give up her reliable paid job, other than the prospect of “making it big” 🙄

• Heart
I know why he's anxious remember when Holly Willoughby was named as presenter for that new show Bear Hunt and he got all excited and no doubt got the parrot.to send them.a begging email well apparently those taking part flew out to Costa Rica at the weekend to start filming poor head has been overlooked again I also see Marvin Humes has got a slot on Kiss FM and Sam Thompson got highly praised yesterday for talking to a young lad on his radio show about ADHD whereas fakey mainly just got called a liar ah well McDonald's are usually hiring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A lot of actors have said that being self employed and having spells of no work can be stressful. The trouble is he’s not an actor, has dabbled in several areas and it’s still not been lucrative or opened more doors. I wonder if he puts money aside for these rainy days. It’s great when the money is coming in but less so when works dries up when bills still need to be paid. With two of them having unreliable income it must be more worrying. There’s no reason why she had to give up her reliable paid job, other than the prospect of “making it big” 🙄
Trouble is he can’t do one thing and stick to it. That’s because he doesn’t want an actual career ie acting, presenting, singing, etc… he just wants to be on TV, be rich and famous and get invited to red carpet events. As I said you’ve got so many people in the industry who are not in regular work and I’m talking about people that have gone to drama school, evening classes etc… that have more ability in their little finger than he has in his whole repulsive body. His self entitlement is so apparent and that with his constant social media presence, his attention seeking and so many other bad traits he has, is why he’ll keep getting overlooked for any decent jobs and only get the gigs others have turned down first.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly this 👏🏻 There are loads of people that have been in the ‘showbiz’ world and had to go back to ‘normal’ jobs when work in the industry has dried up for them. Look at actors. So many of them do everyday jobs in between any roles that may come up, so they can still support their families without resorting to grifting. All he is, is an ex reality contestant with no notable talent or skills but for some reason, he thinks normal day to day working is beneath him. As for her. Not even going there 😂
How many things/jobs has he claimed he had/was? Didn’t he go to Australia to play soccer or something? what happened with that? he also claimed to be a life guard! He doesn’t seem very keen on swimming? He also claimed to be a bricklayer (just like his dad 🙄) I don’t believe any of these only possibly the Australian footballer thing (didn’t think the Aussies were into ‘soccer’) Absolutely no chance he would hack it on a building site mixing with other tradesmen, he’s too thin skinned they would have him crying quicker than Becky and Neil did and that was only online comments, he cant take any form or criticism and can only take a joke/bants if he initiates it with his bf CH, his girl gang in TFM, freddie or Flapz or his muvver! As for her I find it hard to believe she is a qualified beauty therapist? she never mentions it? She could go back to doing that and she had that shed lovely set up in the back garden (I think she gave up on that because she would have to declare everything because they film so much, whereas most people who do this from home or in sheds like that only declare half of what really they are earning) We havnt seen the home ‘gym’ in a while? im wondering did she move the beauty shed in there and only has one bed in it ,which is all she needs really and is in fact doing cash in hand work. She’s not as active on insta as she once was? Anyway it will be interesting to see what paid work he can get until dressing up as an Elf in his local little venue/hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now he's dicking about on the tube amazing how quickly that anxiety disappeared lying attention seeking head

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I could see it in one of the holiday pics, it's more clear in this shot
I think she must edit it out of some pics?? The back on that dress though is to show it off but it seemed to have disappeared in the Bahamas! Suprised she hasn’t got ‘Mrs Q’ tattooed on the back of her neck like Vicky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We should actually all be grateful that he’s such an oversharing attention seeking lying bleep. Today he would offended anybody with genuine anxiety by doing that story and then within a couple of hours, be showing off on the tube. Christ I’ve not left my house for days before now because of being anxious.
If he can’t comprehend, as an adult, why he’s got time to piss about like that, instead of getting/finding work, that says it all really. Wonder if his mate is going to take photos of him round London 🤢 I bet that cap stinks 🤢
---
Obviously been getting messages. No Fakey not everyone can push themselves to go out, if you’ve got genuine anxiety. Not everyone does then feel better for going out. Stop justifying your lies and trying to talk about a subject you haven’t got a clue about, you patronising lying bleep🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine having anxiety so bad, but you can go into London on the train and dick about like a twit! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
For anyone who is blocked, this is the story he’s posted of him trying to get attention on the tube. Does he look like his anxiety is through the roof? Also with what’s happened this morning near Hainault tube station, maybe showing off on a tube isn’t the best thing to be doing today 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.