Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be interesting to see when this event she was supposedly going to, when she was asking people to pick a dress for her to wear, is? My guesses would be it was either the Sarcoma Ball and for some reason she pulled out or it was BS and she just wanted to get loads of comments to up her engagement on Instagram.
Cheap and nasty dress. Look at the way it hangs off her. She's obviously got an ED and looking more ill by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I notice she’s back to replying to everyone on her posts to get her comments up 😂 well apart from the ones that have asked where her outfit is from. She’s obviously trying to sort out an aff link so doesn’t want to say yet 🙄. She can spend £200 on a one day beach outfit for herself, whilst her youngest was wearing the same dungarees practically all week.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What’s the craic with the radio silence today? Has the fighting began already 😂😂😂 Imagine living with an unemployed Fakey! I wonder if Flapz is now regretting not telling him and Zelda to duck off and keep their cosmetic surgery and holiday and money! She still could….if she had any sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I notice she’s back to replying to everyone on her posts to get her comments up 😂 well apart from the ones that have asked where her outfit is from. She’s obviously trying to sort out an aff link so doesn’t want to say yet 🙄. She can spend £200 on a one day beach outfit for herself, whilst her youngest was wearing the same dungarees practically all week.
That outfit was absolutely bleeping hideous. I can imagine curtains hanging up in that material in a condemned shack somewhere in Jaywick! 😂
---
What’s the craic with the radio silence today? Has the fighting began already 😂😂😂 Imagine living with an unemployed Fakey! I wonder if Flapz is now regretting not telling him and Zelda to duck off and keep their cosmetic surgery and holiday and money! She still could….if she had any sense!
Probably at each other's throats with a pile of credit card bills on the table and the dawning realisation that the Bahamas holiday really wasn't a good idea.

Opening the fridge to find empty shelves then going in the cupboard trying to find a freebie protein bar because their stomachs are grumbling to the point of medical intervention but only finding the empty box. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
State of it! and the price 😂😂😂 Zelda’s credit card must be maxed out aswell by now! Keep spending Flapz 😂😂😂 Bingo Flapz next demand is a media wall after we showed her that Jizzy Knob Rob was building one 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Little hint I’ll give this to tattlers for free no aff link or #AD you just wear jeans no styling needed, one leg in, other leg in, do them up, done!!

You’re welcome😂😂 Sorry if I spilt the video reveal if styling them flappy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF has he just put on tiktok 🙄
CORRECTION:

"My Beard has a "husband' who is living a double life".

You can tell this prick has nothing better to do with his time because he is:

---
Why can't they let that gremlin walk and take a buggy if he gets tired. He never walks anywhere!

440632675_3262521544050648_6148064090949485169_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
WTF has he just put on tiktok 🙄
He’s showing off posting crap of himself but using ‘his wife’ instead of saying “everyone look at me trying to box, everyone have a look at me trying to ski” Look at me.. usual attention seeking shite from him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
State of that kid's hair doesn't look like it's been washed for at least two weeks let alone brushed and is that new trainers head is wearing? No job but still spending on himself prick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She wants to get her steps in on her fancy Apple Watch #keepherselfaccountable hence Maris gets carried she can’t be arsed with him

Reactions: 19
Haha! Pretty obvious eh? 😂

View attachment 2904798
I went and had a read of some of the earlier threads and back in early 2021, people were commenting then about how their relationship was forced and how she secretly couldn’t stand him. All from people that don’t appear to be on here anymore as well. It makes interesting reading having a look back, cos basically what people were saying about him/them 3 years ago, we’re all still saying the same thing now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
State of that kid's hair doesn't look like it's been washed for at least two weeks let alone brushed and is that new trainers head is wearing? No job but still spending on himself prick
🐔 Needs to buy a nit comb and not new trainers, bet that kids hair is running alive as my old grandma used to say ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.