Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must have spent some money last night then 🙄 Makes him look good and no doubt cheaper doing that, than giving a donation from his prize fight money.
Well this is as clear as day. 💯

He's sucking up to her because she's on that awful programme Loose Women.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Still no purdy ?
Have they sold him to help with the mortgage🤔
Seem to be trying to make out they have money since they've been back trains,clubs, (no meal)hotel, bowling where Freddie wasn't included.
He won the loose women,trying to by his way in there.

The man's a mahoosive twunt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still no purdy ?
Have they sold him to help with the mortgage🤔
Seem to be trying to make out they have money since they've been back trains,clubs, (no meal)hotel, bowling where Freddie wasn't included.
He won the loose women,trying to by his way in there.

The man's a mahoosive twunt
He's in one of the videos above ⏫️🤣

He definitely only bid on your woman in the hopes it gets him another 5 mins on loose women 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 23
The fact that he has gone out on his own with Gail makes me think there is a grid post incoming he is absolutely desperate for the engagement and loves lapping up the oh you're such a wonderful dad Jake comments
I'm sure I heard Flappy laughing in the background of that vid he posted and who is filming him 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A new working week..
I wonder what the tv presenter/actor has lined up for this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A new working week..
I wonder what the tv presenter/actor has lined up for this week?
Maybe catching up with all those acting agents that were so interested in him a few weeks back? Maybe London auditions for his next big break? Nah more likely a competition giveaway filmed from somewhere like a building site or otherwise the standard laying in his pit, eyefucking himself with Leo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’ll go to the gym. Anything to avoid Flapz and contributing anything at all to the household.

Reactions: 20
He must be panicking today wondering how he will cover the Sarcoma Ball bid money. So sad he only placed a bid to suck up to Charlene White. He obviously thinks she can help him get a gig on ITV News (😂😂) plus on Loose Women.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does Flaps never go to the Sarcoma ball? maybe because they have both been sun burnt the last two years… Anyone would think she does this on purpose to make him look like a complete hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does Flaps never go to the Sarcoma ball? maybe because they have both been sun burnt the last two years… Anyone would think she does this on purpose to make him look like a complete hypocrite!
Be interesting to see when this event she was supposedly going to, when she was asking people to pick a dress for her to wear, is? My guesses would be it was either the Sarcoma Ball and for some reason she pulled out or it was BS and she just wanted to get loads of comments to up her engagement on Instagram.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Be interesting to see when this event she was supposedly going to, when she was asking people to pick a dress for her to wear, is? My guesses would be it was either the Sarcoma Ball and for some reason she pulled out or it was BS and she just wanted to get loads of comments to up her engagement on Instagram.
She was definitely hinting at it being the Sarcoma Ball knowning full well she wasn’t going…it was to up her terrible engagement? So predictable!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.