Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Him being topless all the time is making him look like even more of a prick! He’s such a sad pathetic little man.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Isn't Fred in Year 6 and therefore sitting SATs exams soon? Pretty sure his teacher & Head won't be pleased at him being taken out during an important school year. Surprised his dad is agreeable to this. Thicko Flaps seems more worried about her engagement & shaping her snout than Freddie's welfare.
I’ve come to the conclusion his dad is a pussy. The fact he does nothing to stop his son being used on social media for ads and lets his stepfather constantly belittle him and leave him out doesn’t say a lot for his dad imo. I don’t know anyone else in the ‘public eye’ that uses their stepchildren for ads online like Fakey does and that’s down to their birth parents not allowing it. After reading other peoples posts, I’m inclined now to think maybe this holiday is a free one so has to be taken at a certain time and fit a certain narrative ie family with a child older than 3 years and that’s why Fred is going. They don’t normally worry about leaving him at home.

• Sad

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Couldnt give a flying fuck where they are, its all for insta. He cant possibly stay off his phone. He needs to show off. Oooo we in bahamas living our best life. Nahh bro, ya in a fake marriage and youre unemployed. Doesnt matter where u go in the world. They think they are the first people to vist the fucking bahama, ooo look at us we are so rich. Nah ya in debt and even if its not debt, u still come bk home to ya basic little house and bck to the reality of being an unemployed gay married man, who is riddled with jealousy and desperate to be on telly

• Heart

brat13

Actually doesn’t surprise me with that tea on flaps. She’s as desperate, nasty and as toxic as fakey. It’s pretty obvious to all of us how shite their marriage is, but I really do think they’re awful to each other. Poor kids!

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I was a little bored last night so was having a google about Strictly. I knew the contestants were approached early in the year so it’s likely some will be aware they may be in the line-up but it’s never confirmed until a few months later. Anyway I found an interesting read and the main thing was they like to make sure the celeb is appealing to anybody from age 5 to 95 and it’s a lengthy process so straight away Fakey is out of the running. A lot of work goes into making sure the names aren’t leaked. Again that would be impossible with him! I don’t think he’d ever have a chance but if he had a sniff he’d be unbearable as look what he was like with Masterchef
I remember reading somewhere that the ‘celeb’ contestants were approached from January and 95% have signed on the dotted line by March. I knew they were very strict about no leaks and that’s yet another reason (along with many others 😉) I’d be shocked if he ever got it. Look at Masterchef. I know it’s not been officially announced but before he was even rumoured online, I’d already said on here I thought that was what he was doing because he can’t help but do stuff that makes it obvious. In this case following all the other rumoured contestants, conveniently not doing the FM when it was being filmed and the sudden interest in ‘cooking’. I think he does these ‘dancing’ reels to get speculation going and so his minions keep tagging SCD and saying he should be on it. I remember the year he just tweeted the dancing emoji and suddenly it was in the papers he was a rumoured contestant. He’ll tell anybody who asks how desperate he is to do it and fortunately I think that also goes against him. To publicly say the only reason he has never been asked is cos of DOI, makes him sound very cocky and frankly like an idiot. Then he also implied it was because he does reality TV but now Zara McDermott has done it, there’s no reason why he can’t. Difference is Zara now does documentaries for the BBC and not every reality show going just to get on TV. I think the fact he’s made excuses on multiple occasions on why he has never been asked, it shows he needs to stop being so deluded and get the ego back in check because he obviously thinks he’s more popular and well known than he actually is 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry for the essay 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey All,

Hope everyone is good - thanks for lovely replies, it was so nice to be thought of - thank you ❤ Things slowly getting back to normal, dad out of hospital - we didn’t think he would be coming out. Fuck, we need the NHS so much.

Anyway, I have briefly saw threads (sorry I have skimmed) and he’s still a boring FUCK who is using out of date social media trends …. To get work 😂
He’s such a dumb FUCKING CUNT.

A TikTok dance routine is not going to secure work, respect from your peers or even decent figures … it just screams desperate. He’s got nothing but social media followers which are dwindling or worse - not real, as he buys them !!! The man does nothing ORIGINAL at all, nothing.

He screams COLIN HUNT.

edit : I am a Twitter person that’s my medium. And I said a few weeks ago I would go after him about the ADHD bullshit, which I did - on numerous platforms. But I made a comment on Twitter & I got a reply from some no followers but 1 person account asking me to refrain from posting disparaging remarks (the message was NOT that eloquent) - I shot back quickly, very and almost immediately, they deleted the account & disappeared - the message isn’t even there.

• Heart

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Looking on, watching those that can afford the water sports
Screenshot_20240415_200215_Instagram.jpg

She's taking the piss, Flapps, hun, you could have had a family holiday, you CHOSE NOT TO
Screenshot_20240415_200320_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

mousey

There’s no way she filmed revealing the holiday destination to the kids, because the Caribbean surely would’ve just been met with two blank faces 😐😐(imagine one with a Gail haircut).

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why doesn't he just get a job that doesn't involve social media or being on TV? I'd have more resect for him and his wife if they just got paid employment even if it was a minimum wage job!
It will never happen because the pair of them are obsessed with all aspects of social media and being part of the z list circuit. Also neither of them are capable of working a 35+ hour week.

• Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Nasty bitch, obviously it’s bad if Freddie’s Dad cheated on her however it’s no excuse for her to react like that the vicious little cunt. That is why I don’t feel sorry for her, I can imagine she gives as good as she gets with Fakey, they are both wankers that deserve each other.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Someone pass me a bucket please🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
If he was chocolate, he would eat himself, thirsty cunt is thirsty. Never seen such an old, ugly, wrinkly, sweaty 35 Yr old🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
There is not one single thing attractive about him but he thinks he’s fucking gods gift 🤮 The syrup, the eye fucking, the facial hair, the teeth, the lined face, the lack of clothes, the amateur tattoos, he is revolting 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Glad your dad is on the mend @Katewinsletsknee 🥰

Hahahaha love that fuck off spray😂😂😂😂 I neeeeed some. When is he going to get a different hairstyle, it's so fucking dated, I know it's a hair system, but no need to wear it the same way constantly when it can be ripped off and a new one glued on, he should have some fun with it🤣🤣🤣🤣early 2000 boy bander is gayboy Fakey's look

Also that heart tattoo with the keyhole on gives me the ick, in fact all his tattoos do, they are shitty, tophat🤮🤮🤮 fight time🤮🤮🤮 the lion for Gail 🤮🤮🤮 he is literally a walking ick, how hasn't Flappy's fanny shrivelled up and died being with him😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So a skiing holiday, flights and spends to America and now the Bahamas. All in under 4 months. Not a lot of change out of £15,000+ I’d say. Their house and garden are in desperate need of fixing up, he couldn’t afford to keep his RR, they can’t afford Spuds nursery fees, both the kids are dressed like tramps most of the time, she’s selling used stuff on FB and vinted but they want everyone to believe they can afford all these holidays. I don’t even know how they pay their normal household bills tbh. No wonder Sarcoma didn’t see a penny of his winnings 😡 Two kids and their priorities are holidays and it’s all for the gram. Spud no longer at nursery, Fred’s taken out of school yet again and for what? So they can fake a lifestyle for a load of strangers online. All I can say is her daddy must be very generous cos there’s no way she’s bringing in the sort of money to pay for trips like this 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I notice she’s stopped following all those places in Turkey so am thinking she’s wasn’t able to grift anything from them particular ones 😂 Still think it might be Turkey they’re going to, just to stock up on their ‘designer’ gear 🤭 Very unlike both of them to be so quiet about where they are going 🤔 Ooh maybe they’ve arranged an exclusive with OK and they’re renewing their vows 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
And then when he gets a 2 min TV appearance, not only does his agent get a percentage of that, so does Polly. Imagine having to pay for an agent and a publicist and you still only get the tiny dregs no one else wants 😂 Oh and not forgetting he reckons he’s now looking at an acting agent as well. He may as well ‘work’ for nothing 😂
£250 ' spot' , deductions of perhaps 50% after agents fees ,PAYE , etc.... 120 Quid.

Whooopeee-do.

He could earn more doing 1 day on a building site, labouring. And be home at 5pm. Tit.

#livingthedream. 😆😆😆
---
That’s why they’re skint. All their money goes on buying followers and likes. Funny how she didn’t even have 100 likes within 3 hours of it being up and overnight it’s suddenly shot up to over 500 😂 She does realise if we can see it’s a load of foreign accounts/bots that are ‘liking’ her posts, any brand thinking of using her, can see it to 🤦🏻‍♀️
I cant believe his stupid muvver hasn't told him a few home truths over work, etc - but then again , on second thoughts , looking at her delusions and make up etc, perhaps I shouldn't be..........

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Maris is a constant state of confusion. Nothing going on upstairs, he's a dud bulb.......

He could be in a white-painted boxroom for all the non- existant interest he takes in any new surroundings/ sounds/smells.

Just shovelling the grub down. He's already got a gigantic belly on him like Jocky Wilson ....

• Sad
  • Haha