Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wow😳😳😳 some piping hot tea there☕☕☕

Mexico is my new guess for where they've gone, Flaps bucket list is not kid friendly, selfish twats both of them. Ready for pics of them tanning to fuck and Gail filling his face and Fakey being a cunt to Freddie🤬🤬🤬
No doubt her bucket list is absolutely boring. Her idea of a bucket list destination would probably equal a week in Blackpool for most.

It will be all forced smiles, set up videos (1, 2, 3 action), Fred looking nervous and Gail eating all the time. A few days into the holiday, RatBoy will be getting restless, Flapz's face will look like a slapped arse then his digs at her will start.

We'll no doubt get another "You've gotta get your money's worth" moment. Fancy just becoming unemployed and celebrating it by going on a useless holiday and taking your child out of school for a week.

Absolute imbeciles. 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 31

bluecups

VIP Member
He's not bothered with those fellas who trained him for the fight at all, he hasn't promoted Oktagon or MMA one bit. Hasn't shared their stories and posts with his million bots followers. Hope they completely blank him. I bet they all hate him. I'd put money on it he was told not to knock Paul out in the first round, told to put on a show because it was obvious all along he would win. This wasn't a bare knuckle fight in a country lane, it was supposed to be entertainment for people who'd followed the build up and paid to watch. They must all have been livid with him after that whole series they filmed, the big build up and hype and then Fakey just went in there with his massive ego and battered Paul in under two minutes and strutted around like he was Rocky Balboa. Hearing Fakey get booed on his walk out and when he won was very enjoyable to watch. Even Paul had to beg the crowd to stop booing.

Nobody likes you Fakey, everybody hates you, guess you'd better go eat worms. Or cock on OnlyFans.

• Haha
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
He has no sexual attraction whatsoever . What a fucking ick he is. Gives off sex-pest vibes.

• Sick
  • Haha

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
For a "bucket list" destination this looks very uninspiring to me and not what I'd class it as. I bet they don't go on any trips whatsoever. Those kids are going to get frazzled.

View attachment 2877245View attachment 2877246View attachment 2877247
No bucket list to me means a real experience. To me somewhere like going on the rocky mountaineer train through Canada or experiencing Japan or something. Not just sitting in the pool in the sun. You could do that in a lot of places.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The way he cuts the clip when Gail reaches for his syrup! 😂😂😂

---
😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240407-151531~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Hahaha his last post 😂😂😂 Doing bits on social media is great? What a hello fresh AD and a weird gaming scam 🙈 Money must be rolling in!

Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’d love to know why him & Danny have become BFFs all of a sudden and why Neil has been kicked to the kerb? He was treated like a leper by the rest of the cast. Neil was the only one who bothered with him.

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
The recent reviews on trip advisor aren’t the best.
“Not worth the cost”
“Unremarkable”
“Go elsewhere, Atlantis is not a great vacation experience”
“Don’t waste your money” (that’s to your Dad Flappy…as he paid
“Average at best”
“Terrible”

And my favourite review is titled….. “Craplantis”
Awwww what a shame 😈😈😈

• Haha

trine

Chatty Member
💯 adults only 🔞 cant really class fakey as an adult though as he acts like a 14 year old girl!
Ah this reminds me of another cringe escapade of his from all our reminiscing, remember when he held the camera go pro thingy in his massive horse teeth and ran around a hotel, arms spread out, pissing off all the other guests? You know, like you’d expect maybe a 5 year old to do.

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Fucking hell, they can make anywhere look a boring shit tip, can't they...
The Instagram holiday. Fred looks like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown, buster blood vessel junior could be fucking anywhere as long as there's food, big nose got his arse out showing his tan line and advertising for twinks, and Cyrano de Colchester desperate for likes to get her minge out....
None of these look like they're enjoying themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
She was on and off with Fred’s dad for years and years, really toxic volatile relationship! Before she was even pregnant with Freddie, Rob cheated on her - when Flapz found out she posted intimate pictures of Fred’s dad online (him covered in his own jizz etc). It was a huge deal at the time in Colchester - unsure how it went down but they eventually got deleted and lo and behold she was then pregnant with Fred’s!
Oooohhh never heard of this before thank you for the tea

Now I'm imagining Fred's hunky dad covered in jizz, I think I need a lie down :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥵🥵

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Unfortunately not, gutted to have missed the holiday cringe 😂
Just for you, these are some of the stills at the time 😊. The reels and incessant stories were 1000 times worse 😂 The standard catalogue poses but fuck me, as usual his outfits were hideous and worn purely to get attention 🤮
On another note. Going back to find these, you really do realise how repetitive his content is. Especially where it comes to troll baby photo and the woe is me posts about his dad/brother 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Cleopops

Chatty Member
If that dickhead ever throws a sickie about a bad back, sore legs, pain wherever etc for any more "work" please can we all come together as a community and email his employer that fucking horrific clip of him jumping along the mat on the gym (and maybe that god awful one of him rolling around on the beach from ages ago) to show what a lying little cunt he is

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Bottles of milk, a buggy, calling the bird pidgey no doubt back in a nappy they are holding that boy back so much just because they want things as easy as possible for themselves bone idle parents and selfish as fuck they should be in Disney land florida or even Butlins but no because that's not gram worthy enough yet he bangs on about doing everything for those boys yeah doesn't look like it dickhead and do your bloody shirt up nobody knows who you are they definitely don't want to look at you

• Heart