Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So him and his bum chum are playing up the gay for our amusement.
Let's be honest, this cunt would do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to be famous. Wasn't he overheard saying he'd sleep his way to the top at DOI?...
He'd fuck a pig in broad daylight in the middle of Trafalgar Square if it got him on the telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bluecups

VIP Member
She was on and off with Fred’s dad for years and years, really toxic volatile relationship! Before she was even pregnant with Freddie, Rob cheated on her - when Flapz found out she posted intimate pictures of Fred’s dad online (him covered in his own jizz etc). It was a huge deal at the time in Colchester - unsure how it went down but they eventually got deleted and lo and behold she was then pregnant with Fred’s!

Ewwwww.
*puts down Muller fruit corner*

• Haha
  • Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
S
He looks slimes half naked on beige sofas was he doing a nick Karen and waiting for the beige trousers to be washed,they've probably walked themselves to the washer....would be a good advert for a washing powder though if it removed his b.o and slime
I still think she had something else done as well as the snout,

Still not seen purdy in weeks only a picture that could of been taken anytime 😉
She's stuck him on her vinted page...£2.50 and a bottle of vimto...
---
Found a couple of wiggy ideas for Cunty chops...
images.jpeg
images (1).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Sorry but how the child catcher let Fakey go anywhere near her or her fanny is one of life’s mysteries because he’s absolutely RANK 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
New here! Why is her nickname Flaps?
Welcome! 🙌 The Wiki is jam-packed with information and videos about these twats! Flapz got her nickname when she went to O Beach, RatBoy was kissing the Balearic Botherer and her fanny flapz were hanging out of her costume! 😂
---
Welcome to the friendliest tattle thread 😁She’s called that because she had a bikini on and it basically showed everything down there hence flaps😂
---
Bingo on a video of them telling the kids where they are going
Freddie will be excited.

Gail's response......

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Inspired by Skint Row 😂

Jake Quickenden #102 From The XFactor to Skint Row,via Colchester job centre
He'd be great on the till at Lidl. Specially with the speed he turned his phone off just as Augustus gloop was about to hoover his syrup off...

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I might make it my mission to get blocked by him lol😂😂😂
Remember when he said people from DOI couldn't do Strictly or some such nonsense😆😆😆 then up popped Angela Rippon on Strictly, who'd done DOI🤣🤣🤣🤣 if they pick the contestants in Jan to March then no fucking way is he on it, surely he'd never be picked, cos he's such a massive ballbag🙄🙄🙄 Sharing that shitty reel again🫠🫠🫠 and Flaps buying likes, sad fuckers🤭🤭🤭
---
Oh look knobheads having breakfast cos he doesn't have to pay for it🙄🙄🙄 grifter🤬🤬🤬
It’s very easy to get blocked by him 😂 He blocked me for liking somebody else’s very innocent comment 😂 Then for some unknown reason he unblocked me about 8 months later. I then blocked him straight away and now when I choose, I unblock to have a nose and then block back straight away 😂 I can say that I blocked Jake Quickenden on both Instagram and Twitter and there’s nothing he can do about it 😂 I do miss his passive aggressiveness on Twitter though. I wish he had the guts to come back 😂
Also why’s he not tagging in the Cave on his breakfast photo?

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Ye olde syrup is certainly looking like it's holding on for dear life. You can see the threadbare stranding. It's fascinating!

It's definitely synthetic hair! 😂😂

Screenshot_20240407-103557~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s barely mentioned the Full Monty the whole time he’s been on it and binned it off at every given opportunity, but suddenly it’s the last week and he’s even commenting on their Instagram post 🙄 as for his last two stories 🤢 he’s obviously trying to get the gays/tena huns interest back 🤮 If I have to see it so do all of you 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔What a useless prick he is, he is out of sync with that so called dancing reel, not very professional and looks very childish ...dick..

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
What is she 10? Who makes a scrapbook of a co worker like that? She could have sent him the photos and just sent him a card with all the lies on hardworking? Think she wants his carrot cock
---
Oh and I've just noticed the irony of calling him hardworking at the same time as calling him the snooze King
---
Oh and I've just noticed the irony of calling him hardworking at the same time as calling him the snooze King

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She was on and off with Fred’s dad for years and years, really toxic volatile relationship! Before she was even pregnant with Freddie, Rob cheated on her - when Flapz found out she posted intimate pictures of Fred’s dad online (him covered in his own jizz etc). It was a huge deal at the time in Colchester - unsure how it went down but they eventually got deleted and lo and behold she was then pregnant with Fred’s!
Oh wow, what a spiteful bitch (but we gathered that anyway). She would have been arrested for doing that now as the law has changed.

Thanks for the tea! 👍

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Let’s be honest, they’ll always choose an adult only holiday because their ideal trip is sitting on their phones, thinking about what content to use, whilst baking themselves all day having no parental responsibilities. Since having Spud, I guarantee the adult only trips heavily outweigh the ‘family’ ones. Problem for them is Zelda seems to be the only one who will ever look after Spud for more than an evening and she’s already done it twice this year (skiing and Flappys surgery) so probably reluctant to do it again so soon. Oh and she’s probably already booked in for later in the year already 😂

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Too true Jeanie, he only shows his room if it's been grifted on this tour.
They've got absolutely fuck all money, their telly is fecking tiny and as for their media wall🤣🤣🤣 or should I say shelf ffs😂😂😂 they tried to grift a media wall at one point, obviously came to nothing though😅😅😅 Fakey could build them one, he's got loads of time off now so he can, but he's shit at DIY no doubt. They remortgaged/got a loan to get the hobbit loft done and that was done shit, wonky doorways, tiny bathroom, poorly done fitted wardrobes🤣🤣🤣
Everything they do is on the cheap or done shit Hahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What's with the scout neckerchief??
View attachment 2858359
His latest ‘fashion’ trend 😂 dressing like a scoutmaster to attract the young boys 🤢
He definitely sees something different to what everybody else sees with these reels. Alice totally outdances him on every single one.
---
If anybody in the blocked club wants to see him totally get shown up by Alice, he’s also shared it on Tiktok 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Do you think he’s told her she looks fab with her new nose? I can’t believe no one tried to talk her round and tell her not to do it, she’s really spoilt her looks. Can’t wait for the next time she shows up on tv and the reaction she’ll get. There’s no getting away from the fact she’s had a nose job.
No. The only person he ever compliments is himself. Even if it had looked good, he still wouldn’t have told her. If anything, he’s probably already taking the piss out of it. It’s strange because for such an unattractive couple, they’re both so vain and deluded about their looks. Both have ruined themselves but think they’re 10s 🤢

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Isn't Fred in Year 6 and therefore sitting SATs exams soon? Pretty sure his teacher & Head won't be pleased at him being taken out during an important school year. Surprised his dad is agreeable to this. Thicko Flaps seems more worried about her engagement & shaping her snout than Freddie's welfare.

• Angry

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Why is the Child Catcher asking for places to bring the boys??? Perhaps use google you beggy tramp, you scrounged enough money off Zelda to to pay for that ridiculous shitty shitty bang bang child catcher snout to stay with her homosexual son so use youre own money (or Freddie’s Dad’s money) to bring youre children somewhere other than jimmys zoo! Anyone else thinking this upcoming holiday is a couples only ‘make or break holiday’ courtesy of Zelda of course and Zelda will mind Maris and Freddie is in school and lives with his Dad anyway 🤔 it seems Zelda will do/pay for anything for the Child Catcher to stay with her Fakey and not reveal his true identity but let’s be honest thats kinda obvious and her reaction to Mya’s ☕ basically ‘cemented’ there was truth to Mya tea! And were not buying this untied front stunt or this fannying around with Danny all of a sudden to deflect in a weird reverse psychology way?? Polly is as shit a publicist as fakey is at practically everything! nice recap as usual @CrazyBaldhead and great title and even better new nickname for flapz as the ‘Child Catcher’ @bluecups 😂 anyway lets see what bore fest they have lined up for us this weekend….

• Haha
  • Heart