Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Why they letting Maris put his hair in a hoover pipe ffs😵😵😵 absolute thick cunts they are. See Fakey couldn't stop recording quickly enough when he got it on the wiggy wig, aaah I'm creased here💀💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Baboff

Announces he won't be posting much then shares a post and several stories.....
He has posted more since announcing he wouldn't be posting than I've posted in the last year.
Such a sad pair of twats.. getting giddy over a holiday when they have no jobs no money and no talent..

• Haha
Reactions: 28

VC10

VIP Member
Jakey and Flapz, what a pair...
False boulders & he's got no hair
She looks like a geezer; he luvs the Boyz
All maris can do is utter some noise

• Haha
  • Heart

Shel86

Why does he always have to show how much people ‘adore’ him?? The voicenote from Leo, who let’s be honest doesn’t have a clue that he’s sending a voicenote to his daddy, he’s just saying what he’s been told to say. The card from Alice, the ‘fan’ photos outside the theatre (albeit they are rare 🤣🙊) I’ve never seen someone so desperate for validation in my life!! Yet he never does it for anyone else, never shows his love and appreciation to Flaps, his mum just ‘baby boy’ because that gets him a couple of likes! If he craves being adored so much does he not think perhaps the people around him may want a little bit of love back?? He really should be studied by psychologists, it’s a car crash but I’ve gotta say it’s a fascinating car crash!! 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

fredster2018

Chatty Member
These dance reels are so boring but that Alice can move. All to show strictly he should be on it 🥱 How he even thinks he could physically and mentally keep up with the training regime on strictly come dancing is beyond me but just proves how deluded he is. It would fucking break him not being able to pull a sicky plus he wouldn’t be able to handle any constructive criticism.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just look at this 'prancing' prick already walking around lowering the tone with his trashy crayola tattoos on display and a brand new syrup glued to his chicken dipper head!

What an absolute mincing cunt! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240415-134813~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
These cunts would trample over a dying cripple in a wheelchair to grasp a freebie holiday. 🤢🤢😡

• Angry
  • Sick

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Who are you trying to kid Fakey & Child Catcher! Absolutely no passion or love there, all a big set up for da Gram. Normal people in loving relationships keep their embraces & kisses private. Abnormal people like you two who are coexisting in an empty, sham of a marriage have to paste up shots like that👇 You ain't fooling no one - love don't live here any more (if it ever did).
Screenshot_20240407-102717_Chrome.jpg

• Sick

JazzFan

VIP Member
It makes me laugh that they are bragging about a holiday (looks like it’s not gifted) and they are both unemployed. Any normal people would be worried about money.
This this this!!!!! Id be fucking terrified if my husband came home and said he’s unemployed, she rewards him with a holiday 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Does he think he’s in 1990’s boy band? Guess what Fakey, you’re unemployed because your online engagement is cringeworthy on a whole new level! Your pathetic immaturity has been noted no doubt by talent scouts!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

trine

Chatty Member
Post about the brotherly love. 7 hours ago, about 6000 likes and 30 comments, half of which are bots (remember and report them so they get removed and his numbers drop) 😉
He must die a little inside each time considering he has over a million ‘followers’. A normal person would realise they must be so unpopular and boorrrrrriiiinnnggg to get so little response to his 70 billion posts per day. Just baffles me how he can be so deluded. Hideous creature.

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
I honestly couldn't live like them. Like someone said they get 99% of their holidays gifted but their house is still a mess, how? I look at my own home/family/personal life and while we honestly live month to month sometimes (maternity pay is so shit!) It is alot better than how they portray theirs.

Also the unemployed remarks, 2 of his cast mates already have shows lined up so why wouldn't he be on the ball like this considering he has a family to support?

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh Christ, this pose is so fucking gay. I remember a good few years ago when it was a fad for men to post their legs and feet. Yuk. 🤢

437303243_959665922446250_8914559641265493663_n.jpg

• Sick

Joon

VIP Member
🐔I'm off to Canterbury, might hang around the stage door, I won't be able to not shout out "Oi Fakey what job you doing after this lol 😆.......If I can get a ticket cheap I might do the matinee at 2.30 😆....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Turmeric123

VIP Member
The recent reviews on trip advisor aren’t the best.
“Not worth the cost”
“Unremarkable”
“Go elsewhere, Atlantis is not a great vacation experience”
“Don’t waste your money” (that’s to your Dad Flappy…as he paid
“Average at best”
“Terrible”

And my favourite review is titled….. “Craplantis”
Awwww what a shame 😈😈😈
Craplantis needs to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Ha ha great, catchy thread title @bluecups well done! Superb recap as ever from Crazy🙌

The Child Catcher is sublime who ever came up with that😅 A little part of me wants to champion Flaps/CC. As others have posted I know what it was like to be trapped in a dismal, unhappy marriage. She needs to remove herself, Leo & Freddie from Fakey before he does any more damage to them. He doesn't bring love, care, fun, laughter or selflessness to that family & he doesn't deserve them. She doesn't help herself by being so beggy & utterly useless at earning her own income. She would rise hugely in my estimation if she kicked him to touch & went back to her beauty business to support herself. She has a strong family on her side who would champion her.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
See Hannah Waddingham is being scouted for strictly...
Cry, fakey, CRY... it'll never happen to you, you talentless twat with two left feet and absolutely no sense of rhythm...

• Heart