Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Thanks for the votes Fakeys! ♥

*hands out grenade protein bars and industrial size tubes of anusol*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Jake Quickenden #102

Alice's scrapbook made him shed a tear.
He'll be jobless very soon & guzzling beer!

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
She was on and off with Fred’s dad for years and years, really toxic volatile relationship! Before she was even pregnant with Freddie, Rob cheated on her - when Flapz found out she posted intimate pictures of Fred’s dad online (him covered in his own jizz etc). It was a huge deal at the time in Colchester - unsure how it went down but they eventually got deleted and lo and behold she was then pregnant with Fred’s!
Fucking hell, what a psycho bitch, gets dumped, she’s pregnant- sounds familiar 🤔

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So out of sync, especially in the last part. He’s just as shit as her!
He’s so fucking blinded with his own delusion and huge ego, he can’t even see how crap it is. There’s a reason when he does those reels with Alice, that she gets all the compliments. Not sure how he thinks these attention seeking reels are going to help him find employment in the coming weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Here we go again 😴 Mr rinse and repeat sharing videos about men’s mental health now🙄 If being unemployed makes him so manic, why doesn’t he do what most people do and find another job before the current one finishes? Seriously his whole life is like Groundhog Day. His problem is he is so convinced his ‘big break’ is still just round the corner (where it’s been for 12 years and will no doubt be for another 12 years) he doesn’t want to tie himself to theatre work because the need to be on TV overrides everything.
The one thing I’ll never be able to get my head round with him, was his obsession with getting to a million insta followers. It was like he was convinced if he had a million followers, suddenly every TV company/brand etc… would want to work with him for some reason and if anything his work opportunities have become fewer since he bought his way there. He just doesn’t want to accept that it’s his online behaviour that clearly hinders his chances of work in the real world. Plus TV companies don’t give a shit about how many followers someone has on social media.
Oh and he’s started following yet another casting company today. One that doesn’t even have 6,500 followers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cleopops

Chatty Member
8 months on tour????🥴😂😂😂😂😂
He's spent 8 months mincing around for a couple of hours in the evening, with the rest of the time living it up, going to the gym, chilling in his hotel room, he was home regularly at the weekends, and there were loads of dates on the tour where he could have quite easily driven home after the show if he was so desperate to get back to his precious family, but no he chose to stay away from them in his gifted hotels so thaf he didn't have to.Hes a lazy lying cunt, and when he ever did go home he did nothing to contribute then either, lazing around in his dirty skids sweating on the dirty sofa and barking at the dumpling then claiming he's a genius.We see right through you Fakey boy, enjoy your holiday, that unemployment is gonna hit HARd when you get home

• Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
...just have a quick checkup on Eyal.......
Ooooo 😃😃😆😆

...nice car !

Screenshot_20240414_212306_Samsung Internet.jpg

...look & weep, Sophie 😃😃😆😆💀

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Their followers are thicker than they are, and that's saying something🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well let's face it, you really have to be mentally challenged to 'follow' this mincing, talentless, ugly, delusional cunt and it's fucking abysmal, inbred, ugly, chavvy Colchester, delusional, not winning at life, total thick slag of a fucking BEARD! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Congratulations to @bluecups for our new thread title! You win Flapz's dirty old white trainers that she's selling for a tenner!

After celebrating our 100th thread with our favourite moments, it was business as usual! There were yet more dance reels, the brother got dug up yet again and Flapz finally showed her face! Her nose resembled a ski slope and we have acquired a new nickname: The Child Catcher! 😂

Screenshot_20240404-231843~2.png

Fakey wished everybody a GAPPY EASYER, whatever that means! 🤡 They were constantly trying to convince everybody that their 'relationship' is perfect and they even did a reel at The Marquis Pub. Somebody called them out that it was FORCED and Fakey called them a weirdo. How ironic coming from him! We all know they have as much chemistry between them resembling a bucket of cold sick but this photo took the piss! 😂

Screenshot_20240404-232342~2.png

We had more discussions about this backstage photo and we unearthed some photos that proved he has indeed enjoyed a few kisses with other men in the past and seemed to like it! 🌈

Screenshot_20240404-232419~2.png

The ITV Win from a dodgy Dunelm aired this week with his flappy hands nearly knocking his syrup off and he's currently sharing a room with Danny Hatchard.

Not long now until unemployment strikes again!

Keep on grinding! 🌈

Previous thread:-

---

• Heart
  • Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Why does he have to share such personal messages like that, you can tell he’s not use to that. I wonder if he made the same effort? I mean im guessing not because he doesn’t with his own wife 😂

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Sorry but that kid is NOT cute 😳
Always sulking and miserable I wouldn’t bother posting holiday snaps if my kids faces looked like that
boring holiday again walking around doing FREE stuff . God they don’t spend a penny do they 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
I could never go on a holiday like that knowing I’m jobless my husband is jobless we can’t afford our child’s nursery fees , the car we have have had to downgrade and ask parents for help !!
The house has no furniture the gardens a mess and crippled in debts

Absolutely irresponsible and that’s why they are skint all the time they get money and spend it on the wrong things give it up FFS everybody knows your skint and in debts and can’t afford that life !!

Last edited:
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
They tried this NINE TIMES, YES, NINE TIMES, to film this shit. What "husband" calls his "wife"

BRUV.... 🌈

• Sick

Robin71

VIP Member
Why is the pork pie asleep at this time and why is she trying to wake him with a huge ice cream when she gives him tea at 4.30? She hasn't a clue about a decent routine/diet for that kid no wonder he's a dumpy little ratbag just wake him and deal with the strop once he's inside and distracted by toys he will forget it but no someone prefers the quiet life and to try and wake him with junk food wonder who started that?

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Just looking back at old threads, anyone remember this video🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣pmsl his accent has killed me off🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭💀💀💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Barbie2020

VIP Member
If they do Vegas I wonder if she’s trying to go to Coachella as well with all the other insta huns.

If it’s that type of holiday would be ridiculous for the boys though. That would mean Zelda would refuse to have babysat.

I think he’s also mentioned that he’s done an 8 month tour in the post so they won’t get any backlash because he deserves the break. He still had two nights off a week, a ski break and many weeks off in between so he’s full of shit.

• Heart
His story comes across like hes begging for a job and wants people to feel bad for him. What you should have done was squirrel away your money for times like this, he doesnt know whats next he could be unemployed for the rest of the year. I dont understand why Sophie doesn't work either, she does absolutely nothing at all. Other than put u ironed clothes on her stories that she clearly sends back cos you never see her In any of it. Wonder what their plan is in 20 years time when they have no pensions and no savings.

Cant feel bad for someone who doesn't have a job lined up but has a holiday lined up... talk about priorities!!

• Heart