Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep definitely stopping at the Atlantis but let’s see how many food pictures they do this week because they’re definitely not All Inclusive 🙄 Imagine going somewhere like that when you’re both unemployed just because you want to fake a lifestyle for the gram. Funny how they never stopped or even visited the one in Dubai though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
if they paid for it they have no sense with money
he’s jobless and no job lined up . She has no job and is selling second hand crap on Vinted for pennys
They have no furniture in the house no decor . Had to give his car back and beg his stepdad to buy him the cheapest of cars because he couldn’t afford to buy one himself !! He is absolutely broke they are fakes

trying to show a champagne lifestyle of lemonade money and that is why nobody likes flapz because she is fake she fakes her life fakes her marriage and thinks people are thick .

everybody knows the house isn’t even bought fully and they had to take Loans out against it already !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just looked at TUI and its starting price is £2k per person for the Bahamas so maybe £5-7k overall depending on where they are and what they do. Nice if you can get it!
Just done a rough booking if they're staying at the Atlantis and bare basic is just over £11k for the lot of them on Virgin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So a skiing holiday, flights and spends to America and now the Bahamas. All in under 4 months. Not a lot of change out of £15,000+ I’d say. Their house and garden are in desperate need of fixing up, he couldn’t afford to keep his RR, they can’t afford Spuds nursery fees, both the kids are dressed like tramps most of the time, she’s selling used stuff on FB and vinted but they want everyone to believe they can afford all these holidays. I don’t even know how they pay their normal household bills tbh. No wonder Sarcoma didn’t see a penny of his winnings 😡 Two kids and their priorities are holidays and it’s all for the gram. Spud no longer at nursery, Fred’s taken out of school yet again and for what? So they can fake a lifestyle for a load of strangers online. All I can say is her daddy must be very generous cos there’s no way she’s bringing in the sort of money to pay for trips like this 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Doesn’t make sense does it when their house looks like it does and he had to downgrade his car to a golf from a Range Rover!

Don’t anyone feel jealous of these two! They are both unemployed with no decent ADs or anything. The fact she’s paid for it shows to me it’s not shared money, I think the Dads probably given it her. Then spends on credit card I imagine. I bet they are thousands and thousands in debt just to show off on the gram for their 1000 middle aged women followers.

• Heart
So a skiing holiday, flights and spends to America and now the Bahamas. All in under 4 months. Not a lot of change out of £15,000+ I’d say. Their house and garden are in desperate need of fixing up, he couldn’t afford to keep his RR, they can’t afford Spuds nursery fees, both the kids are dressed like tramps most of the time, she’s selling used stuff on FB and vinted but they want everyone to believe they can afford all these holidays. I don’t even know how they pay their normal household bills tbh. No wonder Sarcoma didn’t see a penny of his winnings 😡 Two kids and their priorities are holidays and it’s all for the gram. Spud no longer at nursery, Fred’s taken out of school yet again and for what? So they can fake a lifestyle for a load of strangers online. All I can say is her daddy must be very generous cos there’s no way she’s bringing in the sort of money to pay for trips like this 🤷🏻‍♀️
Personally I think this is a make or break holiday. Maybe something did kick off and Zelda shut her up with money?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t make sense does it when their house looks like it does and he had to downgrade his car to a golf from a Range Rover!

Don’t anyone feel jealous of these two! They are both unemployed with no decent ADs or anything. The fact she’s paid for it shows to me it’s not shared money, I think the Dads probably given it her. Then spends on credit card I imagine. I bet they are thousands and thousands in debt just to show off on the gram for their 1000 middle aged women followers.
Wait for the mass exodus of the minions unfollowing them. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Personally I think this is a make or break holiday. Maybe something did kick off and Zelda shut her up with money?
Maybe she’s taken photos of Fakey like she did Freddies dad and now has him over a barrel 😂 I just can’t get my head round how fucked up their priorities are. No steady wage coming in and they use what little money they’ve got on holidays. Even if they got the money from Zelda or her dad, so many other things they should be spending their money on first 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And so it begins. Not seen any All-Inclusive wristbands yet.....

438602332_1572552873522024_7257902979984977576_n.jpg
437898351_3676049006048825_3013837842477222888_n.jpg
437914053_486383267045603_5266226096129477324_n.jpg
437607551_954262099582537_244075472234189853_n.jpg
437778531_1229941801308315_7426870373999363578_n.jpg
437489805_1130319368285956_8146172829742832341_n.jpg
438716023_404784535654404_6678152213798845024_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He does duck all for her, no fuss on her 30th nothing on mothers day and she takes him to the Bahamas? LO bleeping LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just look at this 'prancing' prick already walking around lowering the tone with his trashy crayola tattoos on display and a brand new syrup glued to his chicken dipper head!

What an absolute mincing bleep! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240415-134813~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just looked and they no longer do all inclusive there. Imagine what they’re going to have to spend on food and drink for a week 🙄 Also said to use water park facilities must be wearing a wristband

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Already lowering the tone, letting spud throw bits of muffin on the floor for the pigeon! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
I hope the too small Goochi slippers make an appearance
Or the wedding shoes 😂 I would like a bingo when the ‘Gucci’ backpack makes an appearance and her ‘YSL/Chanel’ bags and shoes 😂
---
Already lowering the tone, letting spud throw bits of muffin on the floor for the pigeon! 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s shouldn’t be wasting those crumbs. They might need them come the end of the week 😉
He’s ‘probs’ not going to post apparently. 6 stories and it’s only 920am over there 🙄

• Haha
Just looked and they no longer do all inclusive there. Imagine what they’re going to have to spend on food and drink for a week 🙄 Also said to use water park facilities must be wearing a wristband
On Virgin you can purchase a Dining Plan on booking which for 7 days started at £1,800. He'll be well at home here. It's got a Predator Lagoon! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240415-141839~2.png

---
I hope the too small Goochi slippers make an appearance
Those bastard things walked off and drowned themselves! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Feeding the pigeon story. The Atlantis chain/Bahamas Tourist Board will be crying already.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.