Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they’re staying at the Atlantis or just bought a day pass to visit? Now it starts 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s see if they make even Barbados look cheap and tacky! Broke as eff!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone guesstimate on the approx cost now we know where they are?
I know her English is bad but she does know math numbers right and credit cards do have to be paid off? If they not doing it monthly sheesh those interest rates.

When she says she paid for it, totally means daddy :ROFLMAO:

No wonder she didnt tell the kids they'd be like wtf no

• Haha
Reactions: 20
….but remember he’s not gonna be posting whilst away 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
She’s even already made a highlight reel for it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 It’s years since I went but the Bahamas was expensive back then I hate to think what it costs to go out over there now. Personally I preferred the other Caribbean islands I visited. All I remember was the service being so tit cos of all the big tipping arrogant Americans clicking the fingers and always getting served first.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just looked at TUI and its starting price is £2k per person for the Bahamas so maybe £5-7k overall depending on where they are and what they do. Nice if you can get it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s even already made a highlight reel for it 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 It’s years since I went but the Bahamas was expensive back then I hate to think what it costs to go out over there now. Personally I preferred the other Caribbean islands I visited. All I remember was the service being so tit cos of all the big tipping arrogant Americans clicking the fingers and always getting served first.
Snap! It isn’t child friendly at all, it’s geared towards adults. we stayed in that hotel and my good lord it was so expensive.

Reactions: 17
Snap! It isn’t child friendly at all, it’s geared towards adults. we stayed in that hotel and my good lord it was so expensive.
Very expensive and as I said I was there years ago. I notice none of them are wearing wristbands which I thought you still had to if you were stopping there?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whatever they do it is always what they want to do and don't consider the kids. I feel sorry for Freddie but Dusty will be fine if it's all inclusive!

• Haha
He's already posted....the pool looks tit!
That’s only what they call the ‘lap pool’. They’ve got over 10 different swimming areas there. Not even convinced they’re actually stopping there until I see a room post or them wearing wristbands 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not convinced they are staying there. Had a quick search and apparently the resort is very strict with wearing of wristbands and it looks super expensive. Their Maldives jolly was on a budget so I can't see how they could afford there and it is likely all for show. How sad

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not convinced they are staying there. Had a quick search and apparently the resort is very strict with wearing of wristbands and it looks super expensive. Their Maldives jolly was on a budget so I can't see how they could afford there and it is likely all for show. How sad
They are staying at the Atlantis, I can tell by the room in the background and carpet.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Cheaper outside of school holidays too. Bucket list location when you don’t mind your kids missing school.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
House is a bin, kids dressed like tramps, in debt, but as long as Flaps get her nose and bucket list destination who cares about anything else?! Twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thing with Jake and her they like to try keep up with the jones
its all fake they ain’t paid for a holiday in a long time . Hotel breaks have been gifted
Most holidays they have had have been gifted . He didn’t donate a penny from his tight purse so probably what’s paid for this holiday . It’s all fake not at all reality

somebody with money doesn’t sell second hand overused tatt on Vinted 😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The lights are and there’s no one home! What a vacant looking child. Selfish twats staying where they are. We stayed there and its definitely not geared towards kids.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.