Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ot will be like every other holiday - they canr afford ti eat and enjoy themselves whilst there. Dying to see if she grifted the trip and I'm sure it will be 100% not child oriented so Maris and Fred will be bored
Absolutely it will be a bread roll nicked from the breakfast buffet for lunch situation and sitting on an unused jet ski like the honeymoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope it is Tanzania. Mr Crazy was looking at it the other day. Just imagine Fakey on Safari in a jeep, his syrup flapping in the wind. Then visiting the Serengeti and Mount Kilimanjiro doing dancing reels and poses. It would be comedy gold. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok guys my attempt for a bingo!!

They are going to land whereever they are and jake is going to share the tiktok with the elvis sound that's popular right now where they jump over the camera in the airport into their destination.
Nah if it’s popular now, Alwaysbehindthetimes Fakey will do this one in 6 months
---
Can you imagine if someone sent her THAT photo 😬🫣🧐
Has anyone actually seen it or has it just been spoken of?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wherever you are Fakey, don’t wank yourself and let LF take pictures! This will be her ammunition!! cannot wait for this “bucket“ list week!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 I really hope it's a place where there are hardly any activities, and the kids get on their nerves 😆.....he will run to the nearest gym, and leave her to it lol 😆 😄 😆.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think he’s told her she looks fab with her new nose? I can’t believe no one tried to talk her round and tell her not to do it, she’s really spoilt her looks. Can’t wait for the next time she shows up on tv and the reaction she’ll get. There’s no getting away from the fact she’s had a nose job.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you think he’s told her she looks fab with her new nose? I can’t believe no one tried to talk her round and tell her not to do it, she’s really spoilt her looks. Can’t wait for the next time she shows up on tv and the reaction she’ll get. There’s no getting away from the fact she’s had a nose job.
No. The only person he ever compliments is himself. Even if it had looked good, he still wouldn’t have told her. If anything, he’s probably already taking the piss out of it. It’s strange because for such an unattractive couple, they’re both so vain and deluded about their looks. Both have ruined themselves but think they’re 10s 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s the point in all the secrecy? They showed every minute of their honeymoon, which really should have been when their phones were switched off!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What’s the point in all the secrecy? They showed every minute of their honeymoon, which really should have been when their phones were switched off!
It’s pathetic. It’s 100% being done for engagement and speculation. Thing is once they do post, the flood gates will open like they always do and it will be non stop 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Like anyone really gives a tit where they are on holiday 😂
Fakey won't be able to hold himself off from posting for too much longer

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s pathetic. It’s 100% being done for engagement and speculation. Thing is once they do post, the flood gates will open like they always do and it will be non stop 🙄
Yup she wants the comments of where you gone, loads been asking where we are lol. Hope she doesnt get it

Reactions: 14
Yup she wants the comments of where you gone, loads been asking where we are lol. Hope she doesnt get it
They both do. Look at the engagement he got on his post yesterday because he didn’t say where she’d booked for. Everything and I mean everything, for the pair of them, is all based with instagram in mind. Yep so when they come on and do a post, they’ll again probably get loads of likes/comments on it but then the usual will happen and they’ll over post and the engagement with drop again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Somehow she gained nearly 150 followers again yesterday 💳

• Haha
How far he’s fallen, he’d kill for this engagement nowadays
Omgggg nothing changes with Fakey. He started his post with “I don’t care if I don’t get any likes on this”. He projects too much, we know that’s all he lives for.

• Haha
  • Heart
Money for holiday no money to put Maris is daycare anymore, which was probably doing his speech some good :(

• Sad
  • Haha
So funny he gets no decent work 😂😂
knowing he leaves this week why has off limits and polly not got him work lined up !!
it’s so obvious these companies don’t want to employ him I don’t even know why off limits have him on the books they never get him work 😂😂

• Heart
So funny he gets no decent work 😂😂
knowing he leaves this week why has off limits and polly not got him work lined up !!
it’s so obvious these companies don’t want to employ him I don’t even know why off limits have him on the books they never get him work 😂😂
How much would RatBoy be paying Off Limits and Polly Parrot a month do we reckon? Neither get him any work so there's really no point!

I wonder if they've already had a row? This week is too entertaining what with Chazza in the Maldives as well!!! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.