Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've got to get a reel with Flapps telling them the holiday destination surely?! There is no way Fakey would have been able to film it 😂

I'm not surprised about the revenge picture of the ex. Let's all hope she keeps any of Fakey to herself or Danny Boy may want a couple for his wank bank

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion #102

Flapz got cheated on & felt so bitter. She posted Rob's jizzy knob all over Twitter! 💦💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
We've got to get a reel with Flapps telling them the holiday destination surely?! There is no way Fakey would have been able to film it 😂

I'm not surprised about the revenge picture of the ex. Let's all hope she keeps any of Fakey to herself or Danny Boy may want a couple for his wank bank
💯 it was filmed. He’s making people wait so he can use it for engagement at some stage 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The number plate on the reel starts with AW which is Aruba. Looks like the Caribbean but no flights from Heathrow to Aruba today. I went to Aruba on a cruise years ago but can’t tell because to be honest the sea in the Caribbean, looks the same wherever you are if you’re on the Caribbean coastline 🤷🏻‍♀️ All I’ll say is if it’s anywhere in the Caribbean it’s definitely more for her/them than for the kids 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely Caribbean.
---
The dumpling will be fried to a crisp in that sunshine.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
There’s no way she filmed revealing the holiday destination to the kids, because the Caribbean surely would’ve just been met with two blank faces 😐😐(imagine one with a Gail haircut).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Only flight to the Caribbean this morning from Heathrow was St Lucia. I’ve been there can’t remember the sea being that blue but maybe I didn’t visit the right part? I did most of the Caribbean before I hit 30 (while ago now 🙄😂) and wouldn’t class it as bucket list and certainly not a family holiday in April when it’s well into the thirties (temp)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s no way she filmed revealing the holiday destination to the kids, because the Caribbean surely would’ve just been met with two blank faces 😐😐(imagine one with a Gail haircut).
and don't forget a tumbleweed! 😂😂

Then when RatBoy gets back home jobless and sees the pile of bills! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve screenshotted the reel and put it on Google Lens and Turks & Caicos came up as a suggestion. Could it be there?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Only flight to the Caribbean this morning from Heathrow was St Lucia. I’ve been there can’t remember the sea being that blue but maybe I didn’t visit the right part? I did most of the Caribbean before I hit 30 (while ago now 🙄😂) and wouldn’t class it as bucket list and certainly not a family holiday in April when it’s well into the thirties (temp)
It could be Tanzania maybe...? 🧐
---
I’ve screenshotted the reel and put it on Google Lens and Turks & Caicos came up as a suggestion. Could it be there?
Either there or Tanzania....... 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll admit I felt a tiny pang of envy but then I realised they’ll make it look like Pontins. It’s all an act between the pair of them not even two years into marriage and they can’t stand to be around each other for more than five minutes and they’re skint so I’m over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ll admit I felt a tiny pang of envy but then I realised they’ll make it look like Pontins. It’s all an act between the pair of them not even two years into marriage and they can’t stand to be around each other for more than five minutes and they’re skint so I’m over it.
Ot will be like every other holiday - they canr afford ti eat and enjoy themselves whilst there. Dying to see if she grifted the trip and I'm sure it will be 100% not child oriented so Maris and Fred will be bored

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.