Jake Quickenden #101 Flakey Fakey's still workshy, he kissed the boys & made Flapz cry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they have gone for a week they won’t land back till next Monday and they’ll be jet lagged. How much school is Fred actually alllowed to miss?😳
Not supposed to miss any, he’s already missed a week from the USA trip in Feb and god know how jet lagged he was when he went back ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Any sympathy I may have had for Flaps has gone if this is the sort of thing she’s capable of. They deserve each other
She’s a bunny boiler!!! She sits there like butter won’t melt. She’s as vicious as Fakey. A marriage made in heaven😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yep I had a little sympathy for her cos I thought she was in an abusive controlling relationship but she’s obviously as bad (if not worse) than Fakey.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She does have a ‘mean girl’ arrogance about her so not at all surprised. I wonder if the first time Fakey has heard this, will be him reading it on here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No wonder the Dad lets her use Freddie for ads and likes, the bloke is probably scared to wake up to his jizzy knob all over social media 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Come on you two pricks we want to know where you've gone👀👀 pmsl at him saying he probably won't be posting a great deal....aye catch yourself on Fakey, course you will, you live for likes on insta 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s quite happy with their crappy relationship, it’s worth putting up with as she’s moved up the social ladder and feels her 250k followers have elevated her “fame”.
She clearly has low standards as flogging hello fresh and wildrefil along with tit shavers like all the other instagrammers is high end advertising.
---
That nose job she’s had is seriously a mess.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Even the non disclosing of where they’re going is all done with instagram in mind. When have they ever not said their destination. duck me they may as well have put countdown clocks on for the amount of times they mentioned they were going to the Maldives, New York, Paris, etc…. He’s got the engagement he was craving on that one post this morning, so that will give him all the encouragement/excuse he needs to keep manically posting, even though he said he ‘probs’ won’t be posting a great deal 🤥
Wherever they’ve gone I assuming it’s somewhere decent for the fuss and secrecy they’ve displayed over it. However I doubt it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not supposed to miss any, he’s already missed a week from the USA trip in Feb and god know how jet lagged he was when he went back ☹
Our school will allow up to 10days authorised but only if your attendance is about 98% anyways. We have to wait for approval from the head as well once form is submitted and they like there to be a good reason sometimes. Only reason they are going outside hols is the same as ours, it's cheaper!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Our school will allow up to 10days authorised but only if your attendance is about 98% anyways. We have to wait for approval from the head as well once form is submitted and they like there to be a good reason sometimes. Only reason they are going outside hols is the same as ours, it's cheaper!
Id be a petty head and point out all their “designer” gear and ask if they can afford that they can afford out of term time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m definitely doing something wrong if she can “afford” skiing, USA and this holiday all in the space of 4 months and being unemployed
You have to remember her kids dress like tramps
she sells over used items for £10 on Vinted
Her husband gets a wage and blows it instantly
her husband had to give his Range Rover back and get his step dad to get him a cheap vw that most 19 year olds buy outright
The house is falling apart and in need of some furniture and decor

the ski trip was not even a full week and in a shared place with his friends . America her sister lives she only needed flights and her sister fed them they didn’t even do anything apart from walks which are free ….

they are skint and it shows if this holiday isn’t gifted then it will be paid for from his fight purse . They are absolutely broke that’s why he’s manic worrying about work
---
Even the non disclosing of where they’re going is all done with instagram in mind. When have they ever not said their destination. duck me they may as well have put countdown clocks on for the amount of times they mentioned they were going to the Maldives, New York, Paris, etc…. He’s got the engagement he was craving on that one post this morning, so that will give him all the encouragement/excuse he needs to keep manically posting, even though he said he ‘probs’ won’t be posting a great deal 🤥
Wherever they’ve gone I assuming it’s somewhere decent for the fuss and secrecy they’ve displayed over it. However I doubt it 😂
It’s clear they are going somewhere good and waiting to brag about it daft cunts !!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
...just have a quick checkup on Eyal.......
Ooooo 😃😃😆😆

...nice car !

Screenshot_20240414_212306_Samsung Internet.jpg

...look & weep, Sophie 😃😃😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.