Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has only gone to the cinema to avoid tea/bath/bedtime with slimer he probably sleeps through the film at least though Fred is getting to do something other than go to the bloody zoo that's all they do! @Barbie2020 i was in your position 2 young kids, mental health struggles, no money of my own even the furniture in our home was his he worked all week came home sat on his backside and did nothing liked belittling me etc etc but i got out you can too it will be hard to start with but life is way too short to spend with someone who doesn't make you happy you deserve better talk to friends, citizens advice find out what is available to you and go.for it! You can do it he is the one who has made you feel you can't but you can!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sending you lots of love ❤ @Barbie2020 as @Robin71 has rightly pointed out there is lots of help and advice you can get from CAB, it’s definitely worth looking into as you deserve to be happy, you sound like a great Mum and I love your posts 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All the love to you @Barbie2020 ♥♥You will find the strength one day my love and look back and think I wish I had done it sooner.♥♥No man is worth a life of making do as they never change .Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So they know there are other activities other than the zoo 😂😂😂

Fakey takes him to the movies because there is zero talking, he doesn’t have to try to connect with him

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He will literally stop at nothing to.try and get some more likes poor Fred no doubt that's why he took him to the cinema to bribe him to do his crap stories no wonder he can't get work absolute head

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Have we gone back 4 years? Mr originality strikes again. Sorry but Fred’s dad must be as weak as piss to let him use his son for content like this 😡
Edited. Didn’t realise he has actually gone back years ago to put it on his stories again 🙄
Get ready for the 2024 version. We know it’s coming 😴

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Have we gone back 4 years? Mr originality strikes again. Sorry but Fred’s dad must be as weak as piss to let him use his son for content like this 😡
Edited. Didn’t realise he has actually gone back years ago to put it on his stories again 🙄
Telling you now Freddie will be bullied soon when he starts high school
my son is his age starts high school soon and is nothing like Freddie he wouldn’t even let me take pictures of him let alone dress him in wigs for social media !

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Yet another Hello Fresh ad, "cooking for Jake when he comes home" and getting excited over this paltry load of rubbish? Now you know her life isn't worth living! 🤢

433792704_1171770513811157_5928225400331678889_n.jpg

434395804_981367173328058_1354249755951529858_n.jpg
433792335_25081118338201395_5276823962831833267_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
He's really trying everything to up his engagement now isn't he 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel for Freddie,I was bullied at school but thank God it was before the age of social media, all these videos online of Freddie and the syrup wearer ☹☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
  • Angry
He's really trying everything to up his engagement now isn't he 🤣🤣
post a shot of his followers dwindling 😂😂😂
---
Why is it always her doing the cooking? He’s the one doing MasterChef. Granted he’s probably been booted off first round but a lasagne or Carbonara isn’t rocket science.
He’s hardly brains of Britain thou, I think those are beyond him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go, more Stepfather of the Year!

433799822_379741104887350_4073589927813894973_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine classing yourself as an influencer and the only online ‘work’ you can get is Hello Fresh that will literally employ anyone who has more than 10,000 followers 😂 Barring Tescos food, which she seems to have been dropped from, is there any brand that have used her more than a couple of times? She doesn’t even do estrid anymore and they’re even less fussy about who they use than HF are 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.