Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 I cannot get my head around those manky old trainers, £10 Vinted..I have thrown better away, who can be that hard up for £10, I just don't get it.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🐔 I cannot get my head around those manky old trainers, £10 Vinted..I have thrown better away, who can be that hard up for £10, I just don't get it.....
Me neither. Their whole ‘online’ life just doesn’t add up. On one hand, she’s selling anything she can on FB and Vinted. The house is definitely in need of work. He drives a golf (no disrespect to anyone on here) and compared to other z listers, their holidays are pretty underwhelming and the way they celebrate birthdays and other occasions is less than basic. Then on the other hand, she’s already had 2 non grifted holidays this year with a third one on the way (yet to see if free or not). I know she stays with her sister in USA but you’ve still got flights and spends to pay for. They both supposed wear ‘designer’ gear and jewellery and we think she’s had recent ‘work’ done. So where is that money coming from?
I saw this yesterday and barring the first sentence, thought the rest definitely was apt for them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So the ‘dancing’ reel Fakey did and then Sam, Pete and Zara done the same one and wiped the floor with them, Ant & Dec have just done it with Sam and put it on their main Instagram page 🤭 Plus the love for Sam in the comments 😂
Look how many likes and comments after 10 mins 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
GAPPY EASYER - he's obviously been on the drink again. 🍷🍷🍻🍺🍷🍷🍻🍺

What the hell has Gail been eating this week? He's put on so much weight!

434833560_1439182913352335_1995964387901036966_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2847196
It astounds me that he has two parents that are as vain and self obsessed, as they both are but don’t appear to care what he looks like 🤯 I bet if they’d had a daughter it would have been a totally different story 🙄 Also they really need to get his bleeping hair cut. It’s getting ridiculous now. Happy to spend money on themselves whilst their son looks scruffy and unkempt all the time 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldn't talk bad about their children cause they're children at end day but why are their kids always in such dull boring clothes ? I know not the kids choice. But I mean but Leo at his age should be wearing wee cartoons tops and t shirts bright colours spider man kinna ones and Fred to what ever kids his age watch or.follow now. They're always in full brown depressing colours.

Reactions: 22
Mornings with you lying prick.we would have seen slimer by now lying in bed while Soph got up as usual and no the last thing you say to kids is once you find all the eggs you eat all the eggs especially when you don't get the kids out to exercise and burn it off look at the size of the belly on Gail? Hope he pukes chocolate all over head

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2847196
Look at him eye bleeping himself as usual🤮🤮🤮🤮
He is bleeping gross, as is the state of Gail, cut his hair and stop over feeding him😡😡😡

Happy Easter Fakeys🐣🐰🐣🐰🐣🐰💖
---
I wouldn't talk bad about their children cause they're children at end day but why are their kids always in such dull boring clothes ? I know not the kids choice. But I mean but Leo at his age should be wearing wee cartoons tops and t shirts bright colours spider man kinna ones and Fred to what ever kids his age watch or.follow now. They're always in full brown depressing colours.
Got to fit the Instagram aesthetic of beige, beige boring🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s just so disingenuous screeching at those kids for pure content, he couldn’t give a flying tit about the excitement of an Easter egg hunt. And is it really a great idea to tell Augustus that he can eat whatever he finds when he’s the shape of a beach ball already at his young age?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Hardly an Easter Egg hunt in the living room and why is he encouraging that child to eat all the chocolate after he's found it. I hope he's sick all over the cream sofa!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
So the ‘dancing’ reel Fakey did and then Sam, Pete and Zara done the same one and wiped the floor with them, Ant & Dec have just done it with Sam and put it on their main Instagram page 🤭 Plus the love for Sam in the comments 😂
Look how many likes and comments after 10 mins 😂
There is no way Fakey isn’t bitter about Sam’s meteoric rise. All his snide comments didn’t work plus his dragon witch mum even critiqued Sam😂😂. I know Sam is like marmite but he must be lovely to work with on and off the screen or else he wouldn’t be getting all the callbacks he does. Unlike Fakey who is relegated to pre-records and jobs other z listers do not want, poor guy was sent to Wales in the freezing cold. Fakey must also cost production extra money by having to do additional retakes as he messes about too much. Cost TV companies extra money and you will get put on the naughty list. Plus bloody stop looking straight into the camera when being interviewed and ignoring the host or other guests, just as he did when they were promoting TFM at the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve just realised if they’re going away in 2 weeks time, is she taking Fred out of school again or does their ‘family’ holiday not include him yet again? Where do we think they’re going? I reckon Turkey so they can replenish their ‘designer’ gear 😂
Nah Fred won’t be invited on the ‘family holiday’. Flaps is only going to look after Spud as Fakey can’t handle him on his own.
---
He looks such a prick in that photo. 🤢
Well they do say the camera never lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Refreshing the page in the hope to see that photo... Be funny if daily fail get hold of it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no way Fakey isn’t bitter about Sam’s meteoric rise. All his snide comments didn’t work plus his dragon witch mum even critiqued Sam😂😂. I know Sam is like marmite but he must be lovely to work with on and off the screen or else he wouldn’t be getting all the callbacks he does. Unlike Fakey who is relegated to pre-records and jobs other z listers do not want, poor guy was sent to Wales in the freezing cold. Fakey must also cost production extra money by having to do additional retakes as he messes about too much. Cost TV companies extra money and you will get put on the naughty list. Plus bloody stop looking straight into the camera when being interviewed and ignoring the host or other guests, just as he did when they were promoting TFM at the start.
Totally bitter and I LOVE it 😂 Honestly I’m not a particular Sam fan but for somebody who has come from money and came into the industry through reality TV, he comes across genuine, very humble and thankful for the opportunities coming his way. Whereas Fakey always comes across as very self entitled and just plain fame hungry. There’s a reason why Sam is used so much for TV and insta work and there’s also a reason Fakey isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah I agree. I think Sam can be a bit much but he really does come across as really nice and genuinely happy to get the work. Fakey just can’t seem to understand why he hasn’t made it but, unlike Sam, he doesn’t seem to want to work hard for it and seems really ungrateful.

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Sad
Has Gail got a double chin?

She definitely just bought/grfited that bag I swear, shopping addiction much???

Why does he never get Gail dressed always in his pj's, I always got my kids dressed once they were up as to differentiate between pjs being for sleep time and day clothes for play, thou saying that all Gail's are grey so probably cant tell the difference

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.