Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Refreshing the page in the hope to see that photo... Be funny if daily fail get hold of it..
Even the Scum wouldn’t be interested in that photo that’s how irrelevant he is! He really is a nobody….just some bleep off Xfactor about 10 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An utterly embarrassing display of utterly FAKE "unity". Absolutely pathetic effort and clearly over-using this horrid song yet again.

Poor Freddie looking awkward and left out and standing on his own YET again. He looks like he's dying inside poor boy.

Cringeworthy isn't a strong enough word for this vomit-inducing tit. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20240331-140324~2.png
Screenshot_20240331-140311~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Notice how that bleeping capering carthorse with his windmilling arms once again drops Freddie out in favour of the beige pork pie. He does it time & time again overlooks Freddie for something that'll get him more likes. Always leaves him standing😪
Screenshot_20240331-140931_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Notice how that bleeping capering carthorse with his windmilling arms once again drops Freddie out in favour of the beige pork pie. He does it time & time again overlooks Freddie for something that'll get him more likes. Always leaves him standing😪
View attachment 2847558
They're honestly both bleeping pathetic and as bad as each other. Poor Fred looks so awkward and left hanging. 🤬

I see the "stylist" fucked her hair up as it's solid black. I can't see much of a difference with her nose. They should have cut the beard's head off whilst they were at it.

Perhaps she's now got a dick....?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love how someone commented forced (join us in tattle) and Jake bit back saying weirdo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2847558
I imagine lots of people see that for what it is. Sheer spiteful and nasty behaviour towards Freddie. I wish he was not allowed near him, tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
They're honestly both bleeping pathetic and as bad as each other. Poor Fred looks so awkward and left hanging. 🤬

I see the "stylist" fucked her hair up as it's solid black. I can't see much of a difference with her nose. They should have cut the beard's head off whilst they were at it.

Perhaps she's now got a dick....?
Try get a zoom in on the reel?? im in the blocked club…. Is she just bleeping around with filters on her nose?? it look like only tip is a not as large??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My son is Fred’s age and him and all the other kids in his school wear montirex and under armour and decent makes …. I’ve never seen a child Fred’s age dress in oversize beige stuff he looks scruffy bet the poor kid gets bullied !!
---
Easter Sunday is for flogging on Vinted!
She must be broke never known z listers use vinted for £10 over used trainers !!

• Sad
Goes from “collect as many Easter eggs as you can once collected you can eat them all”
To Flaps telling Freddie the eggs he finds are Leo’s.
How Freddie’s dad hasn’t swung for them both I’ll never know.
She’s a horrible cow to that poor lad it’s all about Leo and I think his dads a prick too ain’t no way a loving father would allow his child to be bullied like that !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone asking where Jake got his outfit pieces from and another saying they thought a baby scan pic was coming at the end 😂😂 comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sam does seem genuine & grateful for the opportunities he gets, Fakey on the other hand.....nasty & bitter 😂
An utterly embarrassing display of utterly FAKE "unity". Absolutely pathetic effort and clearly over-using this horrid song yet again.

Poor Freddie looking awkward and left out and standing on his own YET again. He looks like he's dying inside poor boy.

View attachment 2847551View attachment 2847552
View attachment 2847553
And both just wanting Leo poor Fred like spare part both disgusting!!!
---

View attachment 2847551View attachment 2847552
View attachment 2847553
Really angers me that poor boy left out how can she treat him so bad !!! She deserves the tit life she has with him seriously thinks that little brat is her world and leaves her first born out !! His dad should speak up for him pathetic all of them

And it’s such a fake video forced and him just looking at camera

• Heart
She must be paying for likes & comments🤣🤣 Just 2 of the accounts that have commented on her reel🙄
IMG_9836.jpeg
IMG_9835.png
IMG_9834.png

Sad duck😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was flicking through insta stories yesterday and Olivia attwoods story had her stylist in it and I swear for a second I thought it was Sophie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jeez that reel is really tit, Fakey is such a twit, poor Fred☹☹☹ all look scruffy as duck and see Gail helping himself to food at the pub, little tit.

PS are those trousers Flappy's,cos they are too short for dipper head🤣🤣🤣
---
Love how someone commented forced (join us in tattle) and Jake bit back saying weirdo 🤦‍♀️
Comment is gone already😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.