Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JazzFan

VIP Member
Love how she shares the picture of an actual model where the clothes look beautiful on them and look like a bag of crap on her bones 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Joon

VIP Member
Hate to admit this girls as it’s not something to be proud of and I wouldn’t go round telling everyone normally but I’m very much in a marriage like fakeys. My husband has a very nasty streak and speaks to me like shit! Tells me I’m a bad mum, I’m useless and I don’t do anything. I’m a stay at home mum and admittedly have bad mental health issues but I’m on my own Monday - Friday looking after a toddler and a dog and I feel I’m very good at being a mum (although will admit struggling with the terrible twos atm) He comes home at weekends, will post pics of my daughter on social media like dad of the year spending time with her but he goes to the gym and often on nights out or down the pub at the weekend. From the outside he probably looks like an amazing dad and as much as I know he loves my daughter he definitely does very little with her, including the simple bath, meals etc at weekends. It’s all me. If I had my own money I’d leave tomorrow if I could lol! It’s not 24/7 and sometimes we are ok but I really resent him and don’t love him. I don’t see how flaps can love fakey either!

I’m not saying this for pity and I’m definitely nothing like flappy, I only stay cos haven’t really got anywhere to go unless I win the lottery. But it does prove that people live like this and I can imagine what it’s like living at home with him. The difference is if I had social media I wouldn’t be going online making out my husband was amazing as I can’t stand him.
💛💛💛💛💛💛 Sending friendship hearts to you hun x Been there 17 years ago totally understand . I saw the light and got away, wishing you all the very best X

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This has got to be up there with my favourites too.

The Event that never sold any tickets, re-scheduled it to the year after, then got cancelled because nobody bought any tickets! 😂

Screenshot_20240325-145504~2.png

• Haha

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I’m surprised no one has mentioned one of his most epic fails! Remember when he was ‘booked’ to ‘perform’ at David Lloyd’s Colchester? The gym promoted it and I think Fakey mentioned it once or twice beforehand. I don’t think anyone showed up so he didn’t share a single frame on his insta or mention it afterwards. Not like him not to over share, we know he can’t help it cos of his “ADHD diagnosis”. I laughed so hard!!!
David Lloyd is my idea of hell at the best of times, I’d be taking the toaster into the jacuzzi with me if that cunt rocked up.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Did I miss him sharing his Easter egg from Off Limits or did they not bother sending him one 😂 They literally shared about 20 stories of their different z lister clients thanking them but to my knowledge nothing from Fakey.

• Haha

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
Get ready for loads of aff links from The Range 😂 I’d still love to know why Leo no longer appears to be going to nursery. All the times when they were both about doing fuck all, they still sent him but now he’s not been for weeks 🤔
I agree Leo is out of nursery as they can't afford it. My little one is in nursery 2 days and we pay 95 a day. It's going up in April to over 100 a day. We start getting funding which will help massively. So I reckon they will send him back after Easter when his funding starts.

• Wow
  • Heart

JazzFan

VIP Member
If ever i have to “misspell” things like a moron to up my insta engagement please shoot me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 I cannot get my head around those manky old trainers, £10 Vinted..I have thrown better away, who can be that hard up for £10, I just don't get it.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
How about when he did the poll about Barbara and then had to stop the reels as the poll said no more 🤣

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
GAPPY EASYER - he's obviously been on the drink again. 🍷🍷🍻🍺🍷🍷🍻🍺

What the hell has Gail been eating this week? He's put on so much weight!

View attachment 2847196
It astounds me that he has two parents that are as vain and self obsessed, as they both are but don’t appear to care what he looks like 🤯 I bet if they’d had a daughter it would have been a totally different story 🙄 Also they really need to get his fucking hair cut. It’s getting ridiculous now. Happy to spend money on themselves whilst their son looks scruffy and unkempt all the time 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Looking back on all of these, thanks to @Crazy x Isn't he a horrible individual, the face changes, and tone of voice, nasty nasty person. You can see it in the one where his wig is bleached when he said FUCK OFF at the end he really meant that, also think he was off his face on ❄❄❄ and the one when he was promoting 😂 his mother where he says Cash to feed our baby...False smile, false teeth, false hair, false marriage...Morning all...

• Heart

Robin71

VIP Member
Waking up early just to film himself on TV doing a 3 minute competition sad fucker

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
There really is some sad twats on Twitter😳No show from the pair of idiots and Zelda moaning her husband took her to the pictures and she nodded of😳She is so like her arsehole of a son and can see where he gets his lousy attitude from.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Heneghs

VIP Member
Aaaaaaaand the hobbit wardrobes are still open, I just wanna driver over and smash them closed 😡😡😡😡

• Haha