Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know who the guy he is kissing is?
Must be Jack Walton. 🧐

Good God, we've just gone down a massive rabbit hole! 💯
---
Meanwhile, the Beard is rolling her scalp and has that mask on again.

No sign of batty boi. 🧐

Also, no point in beautifying yourself, HE IS NOT INTO YOU!

433834268_1014617163578030_5008323747529686829_n.jpg
433815079_8117842128231829_8050715021178739288_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Must be Jack Walton. 🧐

Good God, we've just gone down a massive rabbit hole! 💯
If the pic is recent then it might not be Jack. They haven't been seen together in years and they don't follow each other on IG.
Last pic I could find of them was from 2016...

Reactions: 14
I think it's safe to say that ring will be OFF again tomorrow. Stealing cuddles from the pork pie as only person she can get them.off these days.
Screenshot_20240401-233551_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the pic is recent then it might not be Jack. They haven't been seen together in years and they don't follow each other on IG.
Last pic I could find of them was from 2016...

I agree upon looking again. RatBoy doesn't look that young.

@VC10 , where did you grab this picture from? Any indication of year, location?

The more and more I think of this recent photo, the more I think it's involving that Danny 'Boy'. 🤔
---
That photo looks like he is kissing himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
A clone! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His trousers are on flood alert plus his shoelace is undone. Just look at him trying to look interested. 😂

View attachment 2849513
View attachment 2849514
View attachment 2849515
Of course at the end of that clip where he’s pretending to look interested he just HAD to look to the camera to make sure he’s in shot. Ugly vain chicken nugget headed cretin.
---
I just assumed that photo was taken from the Full Monty in his role, surely he wouldn’t be so careless to have that out there otherwise?
---
I take it back, I don’t think it is from the show! This came up on Google search, no idea who the other fella is
IMG_5251.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Of course at the end of that clip where he’s pretending to look interested he just HAD to look to the camera to make sure he’s in shot. Ugly vain chicken nugget headed cretin.
---
I just assumed that photo was taken from the Full Monty in his role, surely he wouldn’t be so careless to have that out there otherwise?
---
I take it back, I don’t think it is from the show! This came up on Google search, no idea who the other fella is
View attachment 2850459
He looks like Ben Haenow who won XF the series Jake was on.
He had a girlfriend/fiance at the time and is now married to her with a child.

---

---

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wonder if he managed to grift one of the nice hotels he conveniently started following in Bath for this week? Also the fact it’s half term, will the family be visiting him so they can carry on with this OTT united front? Suppose it might depend whether or not she’s seen some of the pictures on here tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing says narcissist like being attracted to two people that look like you!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet he’s sitting in his shithole of a bedroom waiting to film himself doing the competition this morning, so he can share it on his stories as usual 🤢 if not today, he’ll do it one day this week 👍🏻

• Haha
bleeping hell, it was SO OBVIOUS between him and that Jack. You only have to see how they are together, especially the way they look at each other!

Flapz, where's your self-respect gone you sad cow. You will NEVER change him.

He's into cock and hole.

He's a battyboi.

As straight as a roundabout.

Had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard!

Mummy Zelda must definitely know about all this.

View attachment 2850342View attachment 2850343View attachment 2850344View attachment 2850345
“As straight as a roundabout” 😂😂😂.

• Haha
🐔I wonder if Maris was conceived using a turkey baster....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.