Jake Quickenden #100 1 Million Followers, 100 Threads, 1% Engagement & 0% Likeability!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His smile on this pic is even creepier than his usual Turkey teeth one

And that woman, if you can call ‘make some noise’ and dead silence as getting the crowd going, then you’re just as delulu as him!

Reactions: 23
From Danny’s dancing boy to water boy
Bet he won’t be supporting Soccer Aid by putting his hand in his pocket and donating to UNICEF.

Reactions: 23
Harry Redknapp was on GMB the other week and discussed how they select the players. They have big open days and get the ‘celebs’ to kick about and they select them based on how well they play with each other. Fakey just has to accept he isn’t good enough to be a team player and is just a helper behind the scenes!
---
No no no noooo nope stopppp I’m howling!!!!!!
, @JazzFan , am I lying though

Reactions: 18
So it’s this time of year they start recruiting for SCD and as like every year the incessant ‘dancing’ reels begin. Announced to be supporting SA, people commentating saying he should play and suddenly he’s taking Freddie for a kick about. If the ‘singing’ videos come back, it must be Masked Singer audition time. Everything he does online there is always an ulterior motive behind it. Look at the cooking videos and suddenly he’s on Masterchef. Take ‘photogate’ out of the equation, this whole ‘we’re in love and so happy’ is them both probably manifesting a family reality show or hoping to get a free family holiday to promote

Reactions: 26
If ever i have to “misspell” things like a moron to up my insta engagement please shoot me

Reactions: 24
Her jaw looks different to me. Might be wrong. Will see when she speaks.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise he’s also liking every comment that people have left on the SA post about how he should be playing Does he not realise just how desperate that looks? If he was there ‘supporting’ last year and still didn’t get asked to play this year, I think he needs to accept they obviously don’t think he’s well known enough to actually feature on the pitch.
Can’t wait to see what other huge projects he’s got lined up for this year that we don’t know about yet

Reactions: 25
Has he shared this on his socials yet?

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 26
That pic she put up of them together at home, I think they look like brother and sister!

Reactions: 21
That pic she put up of them together at home, I think they look like brother and sister!
Notice he’s not shared it. Shares his own reels numerous times but can’t be bothered to share that
---
Has he shared this on his socials yet?
No. I reckon he still hoping he gets upgraded to play so wants to wait
---
Poor Freddie forced to video that prick
He’s definitely trying to get SA attention. I’m amazed he didn’t tag them in. Oh wait. I’m sure that will come at some stage

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.