Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redtea2

VIP Member
3 more weeks of work and the fuck all! Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke…….
You can tell he’s a absent father because any active parent doesn’t wish to wake up everyday with the child 🤣🤣 sure we love them but no parent says that as a full time parent your tired and drained especially in a morning an extra five minutes silence is what I wish for in a morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Steff’s Packed Lunch 😱 Dont think I need to say anymore….
Reference to Freddie as ‘half a son’ on a podcast with those two young lads while doing panto😡
Popeye’s Holloween Mexican ‘Day of the Dead’ theme and Fakey got his make up done at 8am and went to McDonalds drive thru to ‘scare’ people 🙄 and then said he was going to Asda to scare some kids but not Spud of course! Then he turns up the shitist party ive ever seen dressed as a fucking Zombie with about 10 people and they were home and in bed by 12am 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Fakey asking Gail what he's got for breakfast, and he doesn't even answer 😳😳😳 he seriously needs help.
How's the potty training going Fakey, it hasnt been mentioned since you posted him on his potty on your stories😡😡😡 please let us know on here, ta very muchly👋👋👋

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Said I wasn’t going to do another as so so bored of his 💩 lately but this just popped into my head so here goes my lovelies - enjoy

Easter is here and eggs are a plenty
Poor old fakey bank is completely empty
No more jobs awaiting in the wings
He is so desperate he will do anything
Mosquito and sandwich man he has done
All for pennies none of them for fun
His sad little wife is lazy as fuck
Living in a pig stye full of muck
But soon he will be at home every day
No chance of anything coming his way
But us tattlers are good at snooping
Then we have Nik Nak pissing and pooping
What a sad life the Prickenden’s all have
Especially fakey who thinks he’s super dad
Time will tell what he does next
All the time he is getting vexed
No TV work or money in the bank
But we still have our Jack having a wank
Next we will have pictures of him in bed
So for now there’s nothing more to be said

Happy Easter everyone xx 🐣🐣🐣

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Waking up early just to film himself on TV doing a 3 minute competition sad fucker
Does it everytime and still doesn’t understand why barring 3 min competitions on morning TV, he struggles to get work. If you have to film yourself on TV to put it on Instagram, it just shows what a desperate prick you are. Imagine what he’s going to be like when Masterchef airs 🤯

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 Ohhhhhhh ...Oh what a picture, what a photograph....there is a song there somewhere... 😆 🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I think that comment was someone taking the piss to be honest. Probably someone off here, or him himself on the wind up. My bet is he's been filming somewhere for masterchef and was just looking to get noticed by someone from the BBC probably.
I'm somewhat veering to a hospital. The lift foors and the alco-gel dispenser, the feeling sorry for himself, the sad fishing.

He's been found out I think and been given an ultimatum. Zelda and Matt rushed down as "my Jacob" was in a hissy fit, Flapz went mad and threatened to out him and used Gail as a weapon maybe? 🧐

Threatened to tell all to the Daily Mail:

"My living hell with the Scunthorpe Schofe".
---
He’s done another interview littered with half truths as usual. When was the last time he was on Lorraine or LW other than as a prerecorded competition segment? 🤥
Muddy fucking stillotoes wtf.

The only muddy stilletoes that cunt will have is if someone stabs a heel up his shitter.

Scunthorpe Schofe.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
She is definitely that type of woman if she did live a a luxurious lifestyle she would turn a blind eye but thats the thing… its a pretend lifestyle, she doesn’t live a luxurious lifestyle whatsoever! This is what baffles me?
Bit like Philip Schofield missus. She must’ve known what was going on yet loved the lifestyle. Shame flaps can’t say it’s for the money 😜

• Haha

OnlyJustSaying

VIP Member
So the ‘dancing’ reel Fakey did and then Sam, Pete and Zara done the same one and wiped the floor with them, Ant & Dec have just done it with Sam and put it on their main Instagram page 🤭 Plus the love for Sam in the comments 😂
Look how many likes and comments after 10 mins 😂
There is no way Fakey isn’t bitter about Sam’s meteoric rise. All his snide comments didn’t work plus his dragon witch mum even critiqued Sam😂😂. I know Sam is like marmite but he must be lovely to work with on and off the screen or else he wouldn’t be getting all the callbacks he does. Unlike Fakey who is relegated to pre-records and jobs other z listers do not want, poor guy was sent to Wales in the freezing cold. Fakey must also cost production extra money by having to do additional retakes as he messes about too much. Cost TV companies extra money and you will get put on the naughty list. Plus bloody stop looking straight into the camera when being interviewed and ignoring the host or other guests, just as he did when they were promoting TFM at the start.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Oh no! Is he going on that as well?
Not been confirmed officially but 99.9999999% sure. Rumoured in the tabloids plus he made it obvious by his sudden ‘cooking’ stories, saying he was doing something that could be a ‘shit show’, binning off the Full Monty with supposed mental health the week it was being filmed and also started to follow all the other rumoured contestants, so I’d been amazed if he’s not on it after all that 😂

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Not funny! But that clip of Leo on fire, he soon took that down! Who else thinks their marriage is fucked!

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Fuck me, Ive had the best time with my family this afternoon and evening, we didn’t have our phones out to show our meal!
Good luck Desperate Dan, dance video, saddest egg hunt, predictable “celebrity“ lunch style and saddest kick sound with the half son!

• Heart
  • Angry