Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I hate fact that he’s walking through my hometown soiling everything that he’s touchEd and walking on the streets! It physically hurts that I know exactly where he’s going and been!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for all the love and comments on my previous message 🩷😊 you are all so kind and lovely to say we are all just a bunch of horrible trolls lol! It’s just so obvious that he’s horrible to her and the kids and I don’t know how she can bring herself to be up his arse all over social media. I suppose that’s the price of “fame”.

Anyways…
He looks ridiculous in that tight top on the Dunelm Ad and can’t believe they didn’t tell him to wear something a bit more appropriate.

The soccer aid passive agressive comments make him look so childish and unprofessional. I think that may be part of the reason you don’t get to play fakey. Parrot must have to beg to get him this supporting role he’s done.
Never give up hope lovely. My mate was in a similar position to you. She has two boys and waited until they were older. She went back to work, built her confidence back up then left him. 💗

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ll do a goodbye video at the front door as it’s been a while since their last one, and they’re such a loving close knit family don’t you know 😂

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Sending you lots of love ❤ @Barbie2020 as @Robin71 has rightly pointed out there is lots of help and advice you can get from CAB, it’s definitely worth looking into as you deserve to be happy, you sound like a great Mum and I love your posts 💕

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔Before taking pics why don't she put all the shit away that's on the hanger, and shut the doors to the wardrobe or just tidy the background up..Slovenly 😒 or what I wouldn't buy anything off her, lazy cow....or get a carpenter in to fix them, how can they live like this 😒....

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Exactly this you definitely will @Barbie2020. I have just done this..the past 6 months has been a nightmare. Splitting with my partner of many years. But I did it and I have found someone else and I am genuinely happier than I have been for many years. Life is too short...I know how hard it is but you deserve to be happy and be treated with respect. Sending you all my strength and love ❤
Thank you so much 🩷🩷

I’m so glad that you’ve found happiness after a rough few months 😊 Life is definitely way too short and we all deserve nothing but happiness (apart from fakey maybe😂)

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Love how he is blatantly confirming what we already know. Sophie is a right mug
By him playing up on the speculation , more filming with Danny, sharing a room with Danny now etc., he thinks tattle will think its too blatantly obvious to to true! Don’t worry Fakey, Flapz and Danny we all can see what youre doing and its not fooling anyone! Flapz is an absolute mug! If her family and friends already didn’t like him what must they think now? There’s always one mate who’s constantly complaining about their OH but never leaves them (obviously some are not in a financial position to leave I understand that) but its gets to a stage where you just don’t want to listen to them anymore? Id imagine Flapzs mates avoid her and don’t want to listen to her anymore…. I honestly cant see a reason why she can’t leave the prick, she’s done it before with Freddie’s dad with the help of her Dad, whats the difference this time??

Last edited:

Intothedark

VIP Member
She looks awful. Reality is probably biting that neither of them have jobs and there will be no money coming in. I bet Fakey is an arsehole to live with. He’s driven her son away, they’ve got no jobs, no money and will be stuck with each other full time in the coming weeks.

• Heart

ThortheDog2022

His smile on this pic is even creepier than his usual Turkey teeth one 🤢

And that woman, if you can call ‘make some noise’ and dead silence as getting the crowd going, then you’re just as delulu as him!
IMG_0217.png
IMG_0216.jpeg

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How long before he screenshots and shares his appearance for ITV win this morning 🙄
Dunelm? Remind me where did Skanky Pattison and Kate Lawler go? Oh Mauritius and Antigua. Bit different to a department store in the UK 🤭
Get ready for more ‘happy’ family content today. Hopefully they’ll actually be taking the kids out somewhere nice but won’t hold my breath on that one.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Here we go, she's back banging on about her skin. The only reason you haven't been wearing the mask is because you've had your beak done! Bore off spotty.

View attachment 2850961
Back to trying to get free skincare products again then 🙄 Notice how she’s deliberately cropped her hooter off 😂
---
Funny how I mentioned yesterday she’s not advertised Estrid for ages and suddenly this morning she’s tagging them on her stories 😂 now just waiting for her to do a food shop so she can tag Tescos food in again 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Notice how that fucking capering carthorse with his windmilling arms once again drops Freddie out in favour of the beige pork pie. He does it time & time again overlooks Freddie for something that'll get him more likes. Always leaves him standing😪
View attachment 2847558
I imagine lots of people see that for what it is. Sheer spiteful and nasty behaviour towards Freddie. I wish he was not allowed near him, tbh.

• Sad

bluecups

VIP Member
Thank you for posting the stag videos Crazy! 😘

Also those dancing videos have creased me 😂😂😂

But nothing will ever beat him dry humping the beach to a Lizzo song. I remember when he first did it, must have rewatched it ten times in a row absolutely gobsmacked.

• Haha
  • Wow