Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely looked a lot different on the RHOC. I also thought she was beautiful! I remember thinking she dressed so nice and had such a stunning bag collection. I’ve seen bikini pictures of her (not her own edited one) and you can see she doesn’t eat / workout. And not eating really takes a toll and ages you and your body so much quicker.

Reactions: 2
It must burn Misse that Anders’ partner is so stunning. Her name is Sofie Bording…looks like such a happy family unit. Anders must be thanking his lucky stars!

Reactions: 8
Omg I must be such a bad judge of character! 😂😂
I actually really liked these two as a couple and thought they was really loved up! Although I’ll be honest I don’t pay that much attention to their posts.

I only thought to search for them on here today after realising they’d split up on Instagram.
pleassee fill me in,
How do we know about the restraining order, did she post it?
I’m deffo going to be more vigilant of their posts from now on! 🕵🏻

Reactions: 3
Omg I must be such a bad judge of character! 😂😂
I actually really liked these two as a couple and thought they was really loved up! Although I’ll be honest I don’t pay that much attention to their posts.

I only thought to search for them on here today after realising they’d split up on Instagram.
pleassee fill me in,
How do we know about the restraining order, did she post it?
I’m deffo going to be more vigilant of their posts from now on! 🕵🏻
If you google it, it comes straight up. It was in the news.

Reactions: 3
You mean “with him, not with him, with him again…” If only she spend as much time with her actual son.

Reactions: 8
Have they broken up for good? Misse selling all her furniture and jake gone on a random social media break….

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She must be very desperate for money selling that tacky second hand furniture!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure her brother left her some money.

I think it’s smart of her to sell her old furniture. Really admire her for doing it publicly as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I think it’s smart of her to sell her old furniture. Really admire her for doing it publicly as well.
Her brothers ill gotten blood and drug money? I mean if the Proceeds of Crime department haven’t frozen his bank account.
I’m going to nominate her for help for heroes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Do you usually admire women who fund their lifestyle from Albanian crime organisations and drug cartels?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Do you usually admire women who fund their lifestyle from Albanian crime organisations and drug cartels?
Not at all. I was actually being sarcastic.

In all seriousness, I doubt he left her much/anything at all. He did have a wife and child/children after all (from what I remember reading).

I stand by admiring her for selling her furniture publicly, that’s better than resorting to criminal activity.

I was under the impression she funded her lifestyle via the ex-footballer. Initially as his wife then a divorce settlement or something of the sorts.

In all fairness to Dua Lipa and her tribe, he didn’t appear to be part of an “Albanian Crime Organization”. According to the press, he was of Albanian decent/ethnicity but part of a multi-cultural Swedish based “organization”.

Her brothers ill gotten blood and drug money? I mean if the Proceeds of Crime department haven’t frozen his bank account.
I’m going to nominate her for help for heroes.
I wouldn’t bet on the same government who allowed him into the country to find and freeze every account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her and jake have split and she lives in a new place now, I feel like they’ll be back together again though

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't these two get engaged years ago? Has there ever been any mention of an actual wedding?

Reactions: 1