Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Year guys ! Anyone else think Chloe Lewis is trying to morphe into misse ? I found this so scary 😂
I don’t see it. Is it cause they have the same ex? They look a little a like but mainly hairstyle. I find Misse so masculine looking big over inflated lips and very unlikeable character. Misse walked around like she caught a catch with the towie guy and let this towie guy cheat on and make a fool of her. She must regret losing the money with the footballer. And ted Chloe had him first and got rid eventually so technically he’s Chloe cast off to Misse.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Hmm does anyone have any idea what the reason she doesn’t have Julian is? Could it be jake? Can’t think of any other sufficient reason as to having one child living with you and one not..
Get really brave. Honestly, in the real world how many mothers don't live with there 6 year old son? She left her son for another man and not many mothers would do that

Reactions: 16
Get really brave. Honestly, in the real world how many mothers don't live with there 6 year old son? She left her son for another man and not many mothers would do that
Exactly. She just doesn’t want to admit she chose Jake over Julian and because it didn’t work out she now feels guilt, she was happy prancing around with river and Jake forgetting Julian even existed when everything was good

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just to clarify, she needs a nanny for one child, that she only has 50% of the time? 🤣🤣🤣
literally. River is always with jake so it’s not like she’s short of child care and Julian is well taken care of so what exactly is she talking about juggling

Reactions: 3
Exactly. She just doesn’t want to admit she chose Jake over Julian and because it didn’t work out she now feels guilt, she was happy prancing around with river and Jake forgetting Julian even existed when everything was good
Imagine choosing a loser from Towie over your family . Mental

Reactions: 8
does she work,where does her money come from
a nanny and PA somebody thinks she is important
so very roughly 60k a year just for the help andprobably a cleaner to
wow she thinks she i s something clearly

Reactions: 2
I wonder where her money comes from too, maybe her brother left her a good amount
does she work,where does her money come from
a nanny and PA somebody thinks she is important
so very roughly 60k a year just for the help andprobably a cleaner to
wow she thinks she i s something clearly

I wonder where her money comes from too, maybe her brother left her a good amount
I think he was probably giving her/funnelling through blood money when she was alive, however now he’s dead that money has gone, or will have been frozen by the police/POCA.
Her brother also should have left any money that he could prove was legit to his widow and child, not his adult sibling!

The sort of lifestyle her brother was leading I imagine that money would have all been cash & spent through quite quickly, the poor widow & child probably have very little to show for everything.

Suspect it’ll be alimony? Esp as she had a child so would have put her career on hold for the family and it’s almost guaranteed if it’s a “long marriage” (>7 years) to be entitled to continued support to keep her the way she was used to living. Poor ex tbh.

Reactions: 2