Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to start by saying that Jake Hall is one of the biggest Pricks I’ve ever come across 🤣
Tell us all - iirc there was a row on TOWIE over whether or not he’d slept with Megan? I can’t remember his ex’s name but she was stunning, but had the weirdest voice and cadence I’ve ever heard? She sounded like that sleazy sales bloke from phone Jacker but more of a geezer if that makes sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what the reason they’ve broken up this time is? They will no doubt be following each other again soon and posting lovey dovey pics. Jake strikes me as very manipulative.

Chloe Lewis 🤣
Tell us all - iirc there was a row on TOWIE over whether or not he’d slept with Megan? I can’t remember his ex’s name but she was stunning, but had the weirdest voice and cadence I’ve ever heard? She sounded like that sleazy sales bloke from phone Jacker but more of a geezer if that makes sense?

Reactions: 8
I will begin. Jake Hall slept with a mutual friend about a year and half ago. What was she thinking right?! But worse than that two days later he is posting cringe worthing instagram with Masculine Misse as if he didnt just do the dirt on her. My friend has no reason to lie to me over it... it wasnt very classy, a quick hour trip to a hotel on a night out. I'm embarressed for Misse. She's knows he cheats and acts like its a love story

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Yes, I think it came out that they Jake and Megan were cousins and had slept together?!
I wonder what the reason they’ve broken up this time is? They will no doubt be following each other again soon and posting lovey dovey pics. Jake strikes me as very manipulative.

Chloe Lewis 🤣
Chloe and Misse look really alike. Chloe was definitely gaslighted and manipulated by him. I bet her family were relieved when they finally split up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve never seen him in real life but he was vile on TOWIE

Reactions: 9
I honestly don't believe he ever fully expected to not be with Chloe Lewis. They were together for 8 years before TOWIE even started thats like 16-24. If they didn't go on tv i reckon they'd still be together because Essex is like that. That one scene in Towie where he crying was like "I dont want to lose you" and then a few weeks later he gets Misse pregnant. The ultimate gaslighting prick

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’ve never seen him in real life but he was vile on TOWIE
He was. And the others seemed intimidated by him. I remember when Danielle Armstrong confronted him in a shopping centre about something and he seemed ok to her face. Then was really rude as she walked away. She was very taken aback. She talked to Lockie about it afterwards and he was really worried about any comeback from Jake and adamant about not getting involved. Which seemed odd as Lockie was always mouthing off to other people.
I honestly don't believe he ever fully expected to not be with Chloe Lewis. They were together for 8 years before TOWIE even started thats like 16-24. If they didn't go on tv i reckon they'd still be together because Essex is like that. That one scene in Towie where he crying was like "I dont want to lose you" and then a few weeks later he gets Misse pregnant. The ultimate gaslighting prick
Spot on. And he always seemed obsessed with Chloe being a “good girl” and calling her names if she went out with her friends.
Very unhealthy relationship. She seems to have found a decent bloke, while Jake is in yet another dysfunctional relationship.

Reactions: 13
He was. And the others seemed intimidated by him. I remember when Danielle Armstrong confronted him in a shopping centre about something and he seemed ok to her face. Then was really rude as she walked away. She was very taken aback. She talked to Lockie about it afterwards and he was really worried about any comeback from Jake and adamant about not getting involved. Which seemed odd as Lockie was always mouthing off to other people.

Spot on. And he always seemed obsessed with Chloe being a “good girl” and calling her names if she went out with her friends.
Very unhealthy relationship. She seems to have found a decent bloke, while Jake is in yet another dysfunctional relationship.

I actually liked Jake and Chloe together. You could tell they were childhood sweethearts and it was real where as something not quite there with Misse. I think Chloe was good for him she's quite naive and he comes off quite street smart/mean then they went on tv and she found out he wasn't exactly the most trusthworthy faithful guy lol

Reactions: 4
Jake Hall was such a d*ck on towie he was proper emotionally abusive towards Chloe. I’m glad she got away, even Misse’s footballer ex seems happy in his relationship.

Reactions: 23
I actually liked Jake and Chloe together. You could tell they were childhood sweethearts and it was real where as something not quite there with Misse. I think Chloe was good for him she's quite naive and he comes off quite street smart/mean then they went on tv and she found out he wasn't exactly the most trusthworthy faithful guy lol
Each to their own, but I thought he treated her terribly.

Jake Hall was such a d*ck on towie he was proper emotionally abusive towards Chloe. I’m glad she got away, even Misse’s footballer ex seems happy in his relationship.
Does anyone know why her and her ex split up?

Reactions: 6
Each to their own, but I thought he treated her terribly.

Does anyone know why her and her ex split up?
Misse said on the real housewives of Cheshire that Anders wanted another baby and she didn’t. She blatantly said she didn’t want any more children and that she wanted to focus on her career. It sounded like that was the reason for the break up but as they say you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. I was sooo shocked when she hooked up with Jake and had River so soon after what she had said on the show

Didn’t she have a restraining order out on him a year or so ago?
Yea she did 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she left her humble footballer ex for this clown. I think she was having a midlife crisis because on the show she kept saying she wanted to focus on her career and he wanted her to be a housewife she seemed bored in the relationship

Reactions: 18
I met jake once on a night out so thought I’d throw my 2 pence in. It was at Tommy Mallets club in Romford and Tommy was with Georgia at the time and was being not so loyal..Jake invited me and my friends into the VIP area with him and his brother and was defo trying to get some but this is when he was with Chloe not Misse.
Moral of the story is they are all a bunch of dickheads lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Following, misse ex seemed like a really nice guy what was she thinking! So what’s the deal with jakes family are they infamous or something, strange about the lockie thing, jakes family must have a name in the town

Reactions: 4
Chloe doesn’t seem to be with her boyfriend either .. neither of them are following each other .. maybe she was too homesick .. she seems to be really close to her family.. and as for Tommy Mallet .. he cheated loads of times on Georgia but they have small memories 😉

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Misse said on the real housewives of Cheshire that Anders wanted another baby and she didn’t. She blatantly said she didn’t want any more children and that she wanted to focus on her career. It sounded like that was the reason for the break up but as they say you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. I was sooo shocked when she hooked up with Jake and had River so soon after what she had said on the show
Thank you for that. Appreciate you replying. I didn’t realise she’d been on a tv show. Does seem odd for her to say she didn’t want more kids yet then shacks up with Jake and has another straight away.

Reactions: 5