Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think Missy and Jake are as bad as each other. She's vain, arrogant, vicious, comes from a drug gang family, one has to question why she has stuck around for so long with Jake cheating on her more than once and restraining order due to constant arguments and the only thing i can think of is she is already a 2x2 mom and if she wants more kids would be a 3x3 but is it worth her dignity?

Please. I loathe her but let's quit the 2x2 3x3 misogynistic crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

WorkingtheRags

I will begin. Jake Hall slept with a mutual friend about a year and half ago. What was she thinking right?! But worse than that two days later he is posting cringe worthing instagram with Masculine Misse as if he didnt just do the dirt on her. My friend has no reason to lie to me over it... it wasnt very classy, a quick hour trip to a hotel on a night out. I'm embarressed for Misse. She's knows he cheats and acts like its a love story

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Peepers

What I find truly shocking is that she basically chose Jake over her son. Her son lives predominately with his dad and step mom, in an entirely differently country? He goes to school there not here and during C0vid she barely saw him so all this “he lives with both or us” is just nonesense. Choosing a man who she had a restraining order against over her son? I could never! Although being with the dad and step mom does seem like the best place for him, away from all their chaos.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

lalalanded

VIP Member
That's really shocking to me - imagine giving up your son for Jake Hall. The woman has huge issues.

Reactions: 27

Desperado

I honestly don't believe he ever fully expected to not be with Chloe Lewis. They were together for 8 years before TOWIE even started thats like 16-24. If they didn't go on tv i reckon they'd still be together because Essex is like that. That one scene in Towie where he crying was like "I dont want to lose you" and then a few weeks later he gets Misse pregnant. The ultimate gaslighting prick

• Angry
Reactions: 27

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Tell us all - iirc there was a row on TOWIE over whether or not he’d slept with Megan? I can’t remember his ex’s name but she was stunning, but had the weirdest voice and cadence I’ve ever heard? She sounded like that sleazy sales bloke from phone Jacker but more of a geezer if that makes sense?
Yes, I think it came out that they Jake and Megan were cousins and had slept together?!
I wonder what the reason they’ve broken up this time is? They will no doubt be following each other again soon and posting lovey dovey pics. Jake strikes me as very manipulative.

Chloe Lewis 🤣
Chloe and Misse look really alike. Chloe was definitely gaslighted and manipulated by him. I bet her family were relieved when they finally split up.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Peepers

Did anyone see her ex’s post about “I couldn’t have wished for a better Mom for our kids”. Meaning his new gf not Misse. Because it’s her who picks Misse’s son up from school and sings him to sleep. I’d be so ashamed if I was Misse and saw that!

• Sad
Reactions: 25

bailey31

I met jake once on a night out so thought I’d throw my 2 pence in. It was at Tommy Mallets club in Romford and Tommy was with Georgia at the time and was being not so loyal..Jake invited me and my friends into the VIP area with him and his brother and was defo trying to get some but this is when he was with Chloe not Misse.
Moral of the story is they are all a bunch of dickheads lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jake Hall was such a d*ck on towie he was proper emotionally abusive towards Chloe. I’m glad she got away, even Misse’s footballer ex seems happy in his relationship.

Reactions: 23

Peepers

They might look similar but I do wonder if Misse knows how much of a sh*t show her life is compared to his ex, who left him and is now 30 years old, in a happy stable relationship and thriving since leaving Jake. Whilst Misse is 35, posting embarrassing quotes on Instagram about how toxic her relationship is, then running back to him every 2 minutes, getting restraining orders, with one kid not even living with her? Their lives couldn’t be more opposite.

Reactions: 20

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she left her humble footballer ex for this clown. I think she was having a midlife crisis because on the show she kept saying she wanted to focus on her career and he wanted her to be a housewife she seemed bored in the relationship

Reactions: 18

TalkorWalk

I’m sure her brother left her some money.

I think it’s smart of her to sell her old furniture. Really admire her for doing it publicly as well.
Do you usually admire women who fund their lifestyle from Albanian crime organisations and drug cartels?

• Sick
Reactions: 17

meliz444

She used to block people and delete comments whenever someone would comment on the fact she favours river and jake over Julian. Jakes so manipulative I can imagine him getting jealous and complaining when she gives her son attention over him. At one point during lockdown misse would only upload Jake and river as her family And her ‘everything’ felt so sorry for Julian it was heartbreaking. I think Anders should have full custody of Julian, him and his Partner make Julian feel like they are all one family and they actually do activities with him they look like so much fun.

• Sad

lalalanded

VIP Member
Jake has always given off potential violent vibes to me. He honestly seems dodgy af. There have been other mentions on here about him being essentially bankrupt and never paying any of his suppliers and leaving them in the shit. Nasty, nasty piece of work. They seem like the deserve each other.

realnewsreader

Hmm does anyone have any idea what the reason she doesn’t have Julian is? Could it be jake? Can’t think of any other sufficient reason as to having one child living with you and one not..
Get really brave. Honestly, in the real world how many mothers don't live with there 6 year old son? She left her son for another man and not many mothers would do that

Reactions: 16

queencarmen

VIP Member
found this thread after i started watching real housewives of cheshire....what a dumb decision to ditch her millionaire footballer boyfrend husband who she trapped after 4 months bc "she didnt want any more kids" and he did...only to have a kid with some TOWIE loser and act like your first one barely exists. what a weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 16