Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffled as to why she would leave the father of her first child who seems really nice for a scumbag like Jake.

Reactions: 12
Does she live in Essex? I thought Anders was paying for a house in Chelsea?
Guess you lose some maintenance if you are no longer the residential carer.
I think they are broke. Someone else posted here that Jake no longer owns Prevu and he just works for the new owner as a sales rep now cause he owed HMRC over 1million in unpaid taxes. I think they might be broke and living the fake instagram life of holidays and make believe money

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So in trying to find Jake Hall on companies house have just discovered his mum (I’m assuming as her DOB is 1963 and his is 1993 so that would make her 30 when she had him?) Jacqueline Hall has registered “Prevu Ltd” assuming for him to continue with these antics.

My search continues!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So in trying to find Jake Hall on companies house have just discovered his mum (I’m assuming as her DOB is 1963 and his is 1993 so that would make her 30 when she had him?) Jacqueline Hall has registered “Prevu Ltd” assuming for him to continue with these antics.

My search continues!
Jake is 31. He was born in 1990.

Jake and Misse trying to claim for 800 cash for sales commision while they write off 1.7 million debts to other people who won't see a penny of it...
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 14.23.16.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jake is 31. He was born in 1990.
Weirdly there’s a few different birthdays for him, google says 93 whilst CH 90. He also has another company with Pete Wicks and two other people - anyone know what that is? They have an enormous £300k in stock which feels huge for a business I’ve never heard either of them reference! Unless it’s Pete’s awful clothing line from years ago?

Reactions: 3
Weirdly there’s a few different birthdays for him, google says 93 whilst CH 90. He also has another company with Pete Wicks and two other people - anyone know what that is? They have an enormous £300k in stock which feels huge for a business I’ve never heard either of them reference! Unless it’s Pete’s awful clothing line from years ago?
Yes it’s Hermano he had with Pete wicks

Reactions: 2
Her son lives with Anders and his step Mom in a different country. That’s where he goes to school etc. It would be outrageous if he had to pay her child support?

Her son lives with Anders and his step Mom in a different country. That’s where he goes to school etc. It would be outrageous if he had to pay her child support?
Yeah as she’s the non resident parent if anything she’s more likely to be paying some form of child maintenance than receiving it. But with that said, she may be receiving some form of regular alimony payments depending on the terms of their divorce - usually this is only a thing in longer marriages where one partner can show they gave up a career to support the family, they have a child so possible? And/or a larger lump sum eg division of large marital property like properties/investments/pensions/vehicles.

Feel sorry for her little boy as abandonment really fucks kids up.

Reactions: 7
So have they moved to Essex? And she is going to the same exercise classes as Chloe Lewis? Awkward.

Reactions: 6
Yes she will have definitely done her worst to Anders during the divorce. If they didn’t have a prenup she would have been entitled to half and he was obviously a multi millionaire…

Reactions: 5
Just saw Chloe Lewis nta look the resemblance between her and misse is unreal, if I was Chloe I would try and move away from looking like her

Reactions: 4
Just saw Chloe Lewis nta look the resemblance between her and misse is unreal, if I was Chloe I would try and move away from looking like her
I thought the same! Is that one of those clip on fringes? It is wild wilddddddddd wild looking 😩😂

• Haha
They might look similar but I do wonder if Misse knows how much of a sh*t show her life is compared to his ex, who left him and is now 30 years old, in a happy stable relationship and thriving since leaving Jake. Whilst Misse is 35, posting embarrassing quotes on Instagram about how toxic her relationship is, then running back to him every 2 minutes, getting restraining orders, with one kid not even living with her? Their lives couldn’t be more opposite.

Reactions: 20
Why was Chloe Lewis at the NTA’s I thought she left towie ages ago?

Also Chloe dumped Jake?!!! That really surprises me because she was a complete doormat for him on Towie. He must’ve done something unbelievably bad for her to walk away.

Reactions: 4
Oh I don’t know who dumped who? I never watched towie. I only followed her after, as I think she always dresses nice, and she seems really genuinely happy.

Ladies I've seen both girls in person and they don't actually look that alike in person. Chloe Lewis is very pretty in person and Misses face isn't pretty in a feminine way. Before Misse dated Chloe's ex nobody ever said they looked alike its because they dated the same they are now associated. Its not like either of them can change there looks to not look like themselves either

Reactions: 9
Yes I think she looks a lot different than on her “Instagram” pictures.
A21E9057-5F73-4752-AF56-A5F8B8506F76.jpeg

I remember Misse on one of the reunion shows, she looked sooooo beautiful.
Still, god doesn’t give with both hands I guess.

Reactions: 2