Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Jake. He’s so full of himself. Did anyone ever get caught for the murder of Misses brother?

Reactions: 2
Agree misse's ex seems like a nice guy while jake has always come across a nasty piece of work, and validated by the stuff in here lol

So chloe split up with her bf? He was fit ngl

Reactions: 7
Agree misse's ex seems like a nice guy while jake has always come across a nasty piece of work, and validated by the stuff in here lol

So chloe split up with her bf? He was fit ngl
Ahhh if they try to do a Ben and JLo I will be so gassed haha.
He was cute! But he also weirdly looked like Jake. And Misse reminds me of Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh if they try to do a Ben and JLo I will be so gassed haha.
He was cute! But he also weirdly looked like Jake. And Misse reminds me of Chloe.
yes, they really do.

Has Chloe said they broke up, he seemed like such a nice guy, wasn’t there something implied on towie that Chloe had cheated on him in the beginning or that she is a massive flirt

Reactions: 1
yes, they really do.

Has Chloe said they broke up, he seemed like such a nice guy, wasn’t there something implied on towie that Chloe had cheated on him in the beginning or that she is a massive flirt

I saw them holding hands walking with their son three weeks ago in Loughton. He’s home with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Missy and Jake are as bad as each other. She's vain, arrogant, vicious, comes from a drug gang family, one has to question why she has stuck around for so long with Jake cheating on her more than once and restraining order due to constant arguments and the only thing i can think of is she is already a 2x2 mom and if she wants more kids would be a 3x3 but is it worth her dignity?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What I find truly shocking is that she basically chose Jake over her son. Her son lives predominately with his dad and step mom, in an entirely differently country? He goes to school there not here and during C0vid she barely saw him so all this “he lives with both or us” is just nonesense. Choosing a man who she had a restraining order against over her son? I could never! Although being with the dad and step mom does seem like the best place for him, away from all their chaos.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
What I find truly shocking is that she basically chose Jake over her son. Her son lives predominately with his dad and step mom, in an entirely differently country? He goes to school there not here and during C0vid she barely saw him so all this “he lives with both or us” is just nonesense. Choosing a man who she had a restraining order against over her son? I could never! Although being with the dad and step mom does seem like the best place for him, away from all their chaos.
Didn’t know this. I assume they lived in England when they were together so she must have given permission for her son to live abroad?

Reactions: 5
I think Missy and Jake are as bad as each other. She's vain, arrogant, vicious, comes from a drug gang family, one has to question why she has stuck around for so long with Jake cheating on her more than once and restraining order due to constant arguments and the only thing i can think of is she is already a 2x2 mom and if she wants more kids would be a 3x3 but is it worth her dignity?

Please. I loathe her but let's quit the 2x2 3x3 misogynistic crap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Didn’t know this. I assume they lived in England when they were together so she must have given permission for her son to live abroad?
Yup. Sad isn’t it. If you look at the dad and step moms Instagram, you’ll see he lives there with them both, and it’s them who post his first day at school etc, all of which Misse isn’t there for. Imagine choosing to not even living in the same country as your child??? Misse portrays a complete different story though and most pictures of him she posts aren’t ‘real time’.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yup. Sad isn’t it. If you look at the dad and step moms Instagram, you’ll see he lives there with them both, and it’s them who post his first day at school etc, all of which Misse isn’t there for. Imagine choosing to not even living in the same country as your child??? Misse portrays a complete different story though and most pictures of him she posts aren’t ‘real time’.
I just went and had a look. Misse posting like she’s on holiday with them both but the step mum has a story of him opening an ice cream with his brother. How draining must it be to keep up this weird pretend family life!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She used to block people and delete comments whenever someone would comment on the fact she favours river and jake over Julian. Jakes so manipulative I can imagine him getting jealous and complaining when she gives her son attention over him. At one point during lockdown misse would only upload Jake and river as her family And her ‘everything’ felt so sorry for Julian it was heartbreaking. I think Anders should have full custody of Julian, him and his Partner make Julian feel like they are all one family and they actually do activities with him they look like so much fun.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Misse is staying at her sister Valentina’s while Valentina is on holiday, bit odd jakes booted her out wouldn’t it make more sense for him to leave? Seeing as she has to take river with her
That would make more sense but then again I don’t think Jake would be that nice to deal with in a break up 🙈

Reactions: 10
Misse is staying at her sister Valentina’s while Valentina is on holiday, bit odd jakes booted her out wouldn’t it make more sense for him to leave? Seeing as she has to take river with her
I know someone who reminds me of Jake so much! & they have the same name … anyway back to the point he pulls these bellend moves they get that angry and worked up it’s easier to leave even with kids then try and make ‘them’ leave 🤷‍♀️ Could be why who knows x

Reactions: 9