Jake Hall and Misse Beqiri

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake has always given off potential violent vibes to me. He honestly seems dodgy af. There have been other mentions on here about him being essentially bankrupt and never paying any of his suppliers and leaving them in the tit. Nasty, nasty piece of work. They seem like the deserve each other.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone see her exā€™s post about ā€œI couldnā€™t have wished for a better Mom for our kidsā€. Meaning his new gf not Misse. Because itā€™s her who picks Misseā€™s son up from school and sings him to sleep. Iā€™d be so ashamed if I was Misse and saw that!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
That's really shocking to me - imagine giving up your son for Jake Hall. The woman has huge issues.

Reactions: 27
He also says ā€œher sacrifice for me and our family is unheard ofā€ā€¦. Clearly aimed as Misse!! She was definitely making no sacrifices for her son!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's no surprise Anders talks like that about his new wife - Misse very clearly only married him for the footballer status and $$$$ (well, I think so). She said they split (her decision to) as he wanted more children and she didn't, yet she didn't hesitate to do so with Jake ... :whistle:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's no surprise Anders talks like that about his new wife - Misse very clearly only married him for the footballer status and $$$$ (well, I think so). She said they split (her decision to) as he wanted more children and she didn't, yet she didn't hesitate to do so with Jake ... :whistle:
I think it's because she wasn't the housewife type that her ex wanted her to be, she gives off more of a party girl vibe like she wants to go out and live life and Jake has the typical bad boy vibe that those types of women like

Reactions: 3
So glad there is a thread for these two. I was baffled at the restraining order and then they were engaged again. Missie keeps putting quotes up as if she is single but then they are both away and I have really been trying to work out wether they are away together or not! I have seen jake is with doctor robbie and I know missie is friends with his wife and wife sister x

Reactions: 7
Was it definitely a restraining order? From what I read I thought it was DVPN/DVPO as they werenā€™t supposed to have contact for 28 days, a restraining order tend to be for much longer periods.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sure I read that it was but you could be right. Seems a strange relationship anyway x

Reactions: 2
I always got horrible abuser vibes from him in Towie, classic paranoid cheater.
Chloe Lewis sounds like a welder though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s still on holiday. And still not sign of her ā€œother childā€. How long has it been now since she saw him? And itā€™s clear it doesnā€™t bother her one bit. Awful awful girl.

Also, sheā€™s back with Jake. They are on holiday together. All those stupid quotes like how it ā€œwasnā€™t love it, was manipulationā€. Sheā€™s the biggest joke of them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s still on holiday. And still not sign of her ā€œother childā€. How long has it been now since she saw him? And itā€™s clear it doesnā€™t bother her one bit. Awful awful girl.
Sheā€™ll have to quickly post a photo now youā€™ve noticed this, although god knows how sheā€™s going to keep doing that to keep up appearances, the last photo she took of him mustā€™ve been 5 years ago!
She is gonna have to start stealing them off her exā€™s insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s truly awful. If you can travel to Spain to be on holiday. You can travel to visit your own son!!

Reactions: 8
Lost count of the number of holidays she has had this year. Are they together as thought I heard his voice in one of her IG stories. She looks like she has had her lips done.

Reactions: 2
Misse is so strange you couldn't believe a word out of her mouth. You get that liar fake social climber vibe from her. I get its a free country but she literally rocks up to Chloe Lewis's zero gravity class that CL been doing for 5 years and inserts herself everywhere Chloe is. There is hundreds of other gyms/classes to go. She's left her son in another country to basically be an essex housewife. Imagine them running into each other at gym class awks!!

Does she live in Essex? I thought Anders was paying for a house in Chelsea?
Guess you lose some maintenance if you are no longer the residential carer.

• Wow