Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellatrix__123

I think their little girl is soo cute, I’m not saying this in a bad way I’m just curious. Are her teeth like that because she sucks her thumb? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 4
Jake resigned as Director of her new "female" company number 3 Unplanned Store on May 8th which was a furniture store now going to sell womens fashion. Something so shady always about these business deals anyone would think they were hiding something...

Thats her brother who was murdered Christmas Eve 2019. He was involved with the Albanian drug mafia. Thats where all Misse'sa money was from - drugs.

Desperado

He was. And the others seemed intimidated by him. I remember when Danielle Armstrong confronted him in a shopping centre about something and he seemed ok to her face. Then was really rude as she walked away. She was very taken aback. She talked to Lockie about it afterwards and he was really worried about any comeback from Jake and adamant about not getting involved. Which seemed odd as Lockie was always mouthing off to other people.

Spot on. And he always seemed obsessed with Chloe being a “good girl” and calling her names if she went out with her friends.
Very unhealthy relationship. She seems to have found a decent bloke, while Jake is in yet another dysfunctional relationship.

I actually liked Jake and Chloe together. You could tell they were childhood sweethearts and it was real where as something not quite there with Misse. I think Chloe was good for him she's quite naive and he comes off quite street smart/mean then they went on tv and she found out he wasn't exactly the most trusthworthy faithful guy lol

Jaynedoe

Following, misse ex seemed like a really nice guy what was she thinking! So what’s the deal with jakes family are they infamous or something, strange about the lockie thing, jakes family must have a name in the town

meliz444

Are they back together? Starting to take pictures in the same places and apartment now? What a mess and confusing for the kids

RuaRua

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ why does he still go on as if he owns the company??

Has anyone listened to misses podcast? The link is in her bio and it’s free to listen to, she talked about her personal life but didn’t if that makes sense. Still did not explain why Julian doesn’t live with her just said it’s her fault and it haunts her to this day they don’t live together, so did jake not want him there? She talks in riddles
I'd say the reason he doens't live with her is due to the domestic violence incident that happend between her and Jake a few years back, i'm sure his father didn't want him living in that type of situation

Last edited:
  • Sad

Jaynedoe

Just saw Chloe Lewis nta look the resemblance between her and misse is unreal, if I was Chloe I would try and move away from looking like her

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I thought that was Cheryl Cole! They must have the same cheek filler person. I reckon they are back together, how embarrassing.

• Sad

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Why was Chloe Lewis at the NTA’s I thought she left towie ages ago?

Also Chloe dumped Jake?!!! That really surprises me because she was a complete doormat for him on Towie. He must’ve done something unbelievably bad for her to walk away.

IPB

Do you usually admire women who fund their lifestyle from Albanian crime organisations and drug cartels?
Not at all. I was actually being sarcastic.

In all seriousness, I doubt he left her much/anything at all. He did have a wife and child/children after all (from what I remember reading).

I stand by admiring her for selling her furniture publicly, that’s better than resorting to criminal activity.

I was under the impression she funded her lifestyle via the ex-footballer. Initially as his wife then a divorce settlement or something of the sorts.

Do you usually admire women who fund their lifestyle from Albanian crime organisations and drug cartels?
In all fairness to Dua Lipa and her tribe, he didn’t appear to be part of an “Albanian Crime Organization”. According to the press, he was of Albanian decent/ethnicity but part of a multi-cultural Swedish based “organization”.

Her brothers ill gotten blood and drug money? I mean if the Proceeds of Crime department haven’t frozen his bank account.
I’m going to nominate her for help for heroes.
I wouldn’t bet on the same government who allowed him into the country to find and freeze every account.

Last edited:

meliz444

Why are they not public anymore with their relationship? They are so toxic I don’t know why she bothers with him

they've been back together since October. So weird. He cheated on her all the time. He gave up the drink and the white stuff. She went on about him being emotional abusive and how happy she was to be free from him on her podcast then handed over control of her business to him. Im embarrassed on her behalf that she'd go back to him after all the shit "quotes" she posted about him
---
He reckons he’s Spanish doesn’t he 😂 I remember him posting that his dad is. It’s so cringe

Does he ever go anywhere else ffs?

Last edited: