Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peepers

Her son lives with Anders and his step Mom in a different country. That’s where he goes to school etc. It would be outrageous if he had to pay her child support?

Reactions: 1

Jaynedoe

Ahhh if they try to do a Ben and JLo I will be so gassed haha.
He was cute! But he also weirdly looked like Jake. And Misse reminds me of Chloe.
yes, they really do.

Has Chloe said they broke up, he seemed like such a nice guy, wasn’t there something implied on towie that Chloe had cheated on him in the beginning or that she is a massive flirt

Reactions: 1

queencarmen

VIP Member
didnt she say she got pregnant with anders after 3 months? :oops: if the new guy he's rich im sure there'll be a repeat scenario

Peepers

Oh I don’t know who dumped who? I never watched towie. I only followed her after, as I think she always dresses nice, and she seems really genuinely happy.

meliz444

How boring does Misses unplanned store look just another knock off women’s prevu. We’ll see how long this venture lasts

meliz444

I wonder where her money comes from too, maybe her brother left her a good amount
does she work,where does her money come from
a nanny and PA somebody thinks she is important
so very roughly 60k a year just for the help andprobably a cleaner to
wow she thinks she i s something clearly

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I wonder where her money comes from too, maybe her brother left her a good amount
I think he was probably giving her/funnelling through blood money when she was alive, however now he’s dead that money has gone, or will have been frozen by the police/POCA.
Her brother also should have left any money that he could prove was legit to his widow and child, not his adult sibling!