Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peepers

She’s still on holiday. And still not sign of her “other child”. How long has it been now since she saw him? And it’s clear it doesn’t bother her one bit. Awful awful girl.

Also, she’s back with Jake. They are on holiday together. All those stupid quotes like how it “wasn’t love it, was manipulation”. She’s the biggest joke of them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Peepers

I find it so sad she reposts pictures of her son that Sofie (his step mom) posts real time because Sofie is actually being a mother to him and not her….

I am surprised more hasn’t been made of fact that even when Anders was in Cheshire (her ex); Julian lived with him and his partner Sofie. He went to school in Cheshire; so she basically walked away from her young son the minute she met Jake and moved to London. I live in the area btw.

fwiw Julian is in a stable environment with Sofie and Anders; they have a little boy together and another baby on the way. Sometimes children are best raised by their fathers for sure
Oh my gosh I did not know this!! God she’s an awful “mother”!

Her son lives with Anders and his step Mom in a different country. That’s where he goes to school etc. It would be outrageous if he had to pay her child support?
Yeah as she’s the non resident parent if anything she’s more likely to be paying some form of child maintenance than receiving it. But with that said, she may be receiving some form of regular alimony payments depending on the terms of their divorce - usually this is only a thing in longer marriages where one partner can show they gave up a career to support the family, they have a child so possible? And/or a larger lump sum eg division of large marital property like properties/investments/pensions/vehicles.

Feel sorry for her little boy as abandonment really fucks kids up.

So glad there is a thread for these two. I was baffled at the restraining order and then they were engaged again. Missie keeps putting quotes up as if she is single but then they are both away and I have really been trying to work out wether they are away together or not! I have seen jake is with doctor robbie and I know missie is friends with his wife and wife sister x

Taetae95

Agree misse's ex seems like a nice guy while jake has always come across a nasty piece of work, and validated by the stuff in here lol

So chloe split up with her bf? He was fit ngl

they've been back together since October. So weird. He cheated on her all the time. He gave up the drink and the white stuff. She went on about him being emotional abusive and how happy she was to be free from him on her podcast then handed over control of her business to him. Im embarrassed on her behalf that she'd go back to him after all the shit "quotes" she posted about him

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They went public again at xmas. Followed each other & went to events together. But they are volatile & argue. She has a known temper. The do the childish follow/unfollow each other thing on instagram so probably just cut it out to stop them looking as unstable as they are. My insider says they are broke, not broke but they are not financially as well off as instagram makes it look. They don't own a house, rent etc. His old business was bleeding money & she doesn't really do any modelling work. He works with his Mother. He's basically just a blagger/markerting person seems to know a lot of famous people which helps sell the clothes. She's 37 and he's only 32. She already has 2 kids by 2 different dads so i think she probably wants more kids so is trying to make it work. He seems to believe his own shit & is a narcissist

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I actually liked Jake and Chloe together. You could tell they were childhood sweethearts and it was real where as something not quite there with Misse. I think Chloe was good for him she's quite naive and he comes off quite street smart/mean then they went on tv and she found out he wasn't exactly the most trusthworthy faithful guy lol
Each to their own, but I thought he treated her terribly.

Jake Hall was such a d*ck on towie he was proper emotionally abusive towards Chloe. I’m glad she got away, even Misse’s footballer ex seems happy in his relationship.
Does anyone know why her and her ex split up?

IPB

I’m sure her brother left her some money.

I think it’s smart of her to sell her old furniture. Really admire her for doing it publicly as well.

• Sick
  • Haha

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Misse said on the real housewives of Cheshire that Anders wanted another baby and she didn’t. She blatantly said she didn’t want any more children and that she wanted to focus on her career. It sounded like that was the reason for the break up but as they say you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. I was sooo shocked when she hooked up with Jake and had River so soon after what she had said on the show
Thank you for that. Appreciate you replying. I didn’t realise she’d been on a tv show. Does seem odd for her to say she didn’t want more kids yet then shacks up with Jake and has another straight away.

Reactions: 5