Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
does she work,where does her money come from
a nanny and PA somebody thinks she is important
so very roughly 60k a year just for the help andprobably a cleaner to
wow she thinks she i s something clearly

Reactions: 2

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Lost count of the number of holidays she has had this year. Are they together as thought I heard his voice in one of her IG stories. She looks like she has had her lips done.

Spider12

VIP Member
I can’t stand Jake. He’s so full of himself. Did anyone ever get caught for the murder of Misses brother?

Lilly long

VIP Member
Weirdly there’s a few different birthdays for him, google says 93 whilst CH 90. He also has another company with Pete Wicks and two other people - anyone know what that is? They have an enormous £300k in stock which feels huge for a business I’ve never heard either of them reference! Unless it’s Pete’s awful clothing line from years ago?
Yes it’s Hermano he had with Pete wicks

meliz444

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ why does he still go on as if he owns the company??

I'd say the reason he doens't live with her is due to the domestic violence incident that happend between her and Jake a few years back, i'm sure his father didn't want him living in that type of situation

did he hit her? I remember taking out an injunction on him then they were back together a month later.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I remember Misse on one of the reunion shows, she looked sooooo beautiful.
Still, god doesn’t give with both hands I guess.

leepdeex

I think their little girl is soo cute, I’m not saying this in a bad way I’m just curious. Are her teeth like that because she sucks her thumb? Does anyone know?
It does look like that.. my son wouldn’t get rid of his dummy for years and everyone warned me of “dummy teeth” which he never actually got buther teeth are definitely pushed forward

Peepers

She definitely looked a lot different on the RHOC. I also thought she was beautiful! I remember thinking she dressed so nice and had such a stunning bag collection. I’ve seen bikini pictures of her (not her own edited one) and you can see she doesn’t eat / workout. And not eating really takes a toll and ages you and your body so much quicker.