Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The sort of lifestyle her brother was leading I imagine that money would have all been cash & spent through quite quickly, the poor widow & child probably have very little to show for everything.

Suspect it’ll be alimony? Esp as she had a child so would have put her career on hold for the family and it’s almost guaranteed if it’s a “long marriage” (>7 years) to be entitled to continued support to keep her the way she was used to living. Poor ex tbh.

Reactions: 2

meliz444

They are back together. Ring back on her wedding finger. Another baby on the way
She is definitely not pregnant, they’ve unfollowed each other on Instagram yet again and weren’t together for valentines, who was your source?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Was it definitely a restraining order? From what I read I thought it was DVPN/DVPO as they weren’t supposed to have contact for 28 days, a restraining order tend to be for much longer periods.

Base2019

VIP Member
Just saw Chloe Lewis nta look the resemblance between her and misse is unreal, if I was Chloe I would try and move away from looking like her
I thought the same! Is that one of those clip on fringes? It is wild wilddddddddd wild looking 😩😂

• Haha

anothermondayam

So in trying to find Jake Hall on companies house have just discovered his mum (I’m assuming as her DOB is 1963 and his is 1993 so that would make her 30 when she had him?) Jacqueline Hall has registered “Prevu Ltd” assuming for him to continue with these antics.

My search continues!
Jake is 31. He was born in 1990.

Jake and Misse trying to claim for 800 cash for sales commision while they write off 1.7 million debts to other people who won't see a penny of it...
Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 14.23.16.png

Last edited:

Lilly long

VIP Member
The latest on these 2. Misse & Jake back together living in Majorca. Missy just followed Chloe Lewis's legit good friend
Georgia Kousoulou (they went to school together, actual mates off towie, spent time together off the show) Georgia out in Majorca at their summer house obviously hanging out with Missy. I find all their friendship circles so bizzare. Misse makes friends with all of Chloe Lewis's childhood friends.
I think Tommy and Jake would still be friends

meliz444

Has Missè moved to Spain now? She said in her Instagram story today she’s moved again. Is she still with Jake? Any new gossip? She’s so private now
I see her sister recently got married and has moved to a different country with her new husband