Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are they living together?
Looks like it- 5th both posted the daughter in the Spanish school… weird how she or he put I’ve always wanted my daughter to go to a Spanish school? Weird af
---
Also they are going to be needing to get a job soon to pay for life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jake is 31. He was born in 1990.
Weirdly there’s a few different birthdays for him, google says 93 whilst CH 90. He also has another company with Pete Wicks and two other people - anyone know what that is? They have an enormous £300k in stock which feels huge for a business I’ve never heard either of them reference! Unless it’s Pete’s awful clothing line from years ago?

Bellatrix__123

Omg I must be such a bad judge of character! 😂😂
I actually really liked these two as a couple and thought they was really loved up! Although I’ll be honest I don’t pay that much attention to their posts.

I only thought to search for them on here today after realising they’d split up on Instagram.
pleassee fill me in,
How do we know about the restraining order, did she post it?
I’m deffo going to be more vigilant of their posts from now on! 🕵🏻

I keep sayin that. Jake and Chloe L grew up together from 14 onwards. They share all the same friendship group around Essex. Jake was tryin to get back with Chloe L right up to the August he got with Missy. If he didn't have a kid with Misse he wouldnt still be tryin to flog this dead horse. He's off the drugs and drink now & he must promise the moon and stars every time to change because they all do go back to him

onlyarrivedlate

Happy New Year guys ! Anyone else think Chloe Lewis is trying to morphe into misse ? I found this so scary 😂
I don’t see it. Is it cause they have the same ex? They look a little a like but mainly hairstyle. I find Misse so masculine looking big over inflated lips and very unlikeable character. Misse walked around like she caught a catch with the towie guy and let this towie guy cheat on and make a fool of her. She must regret losing the money with the footballer. And ted Chloe had him first and got rid eventually so technically he’s Chloe cast off to Misse.

Attachments

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
I think their little girl is soo cute, I’m not saying this in a bad way I’m just curious. Are her teeth like that because she sucks her thumb? Does anyone know?
From the dummy I would say. You can see the teeth are circular where the dummy is in the mouth.

Peepers

Omg I must be such a bad judge of character! 😂😂
I actually really liked these two as a couple and thought they was really loved up! Although I’ll be honest I don’t pay that much attention to their posts.

I only thought to search for them on here today after realising they’d split up on Instagram.
pleassee fill me in,
How do we know about the restraining order, did she post it?
I’m deffo going to be more vigilant of their posts from now on! 🕵🏻
If you google it, it comes straight up. It was in the news.

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
It's no surprise Anders talks like that about his new wife - Misse very clearly only married him for the footballer status and $$$$ (well, I think so). She said they split (her decision to) as he wanted more children and she didn't, yet she didn't hesitate to do so with Jake ... :whistle:
I think it's because she wasn't the housewife type that her ex wanted her to be, she gives off more of a party girl vibe like she wants to go out and live life and Jake has the typical bad boy vibe that those types of women like

HEC1993

Chatty Member
I was at a nightclub in Marbella years ago the same time Jake was there and was stabbed. He’s a horrible person

Reactions: 2