Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peepers

Misse is the absolute worse kind of mum!
So she’s happy to move to Spain for her current bf, but won’t move to where her actual son lives?

Reactions: 14

arightgem

After all his cheating on her, lying, restraining orders, her "podcast" about how bad he treated her, these two are back following each other and commenting on each others pics. These 2 are very odd

• Wow
Reactions: 13

whothefeast

There is this scene is Towie where Jake is talking to Arg in the kitchen about Chloe only ever being with him. And Arg is standing up for Chloe saying everyone in Essex knows she’s a nice girl and has never been with anyone bar Jake and he can’t be so possessive and controlling of her that she is a “good girl”. Arg was calling Jake out for being misogynistic with his views! And then Jake went on to knock up a married woman and it was so clear from his shitty views on women that he wouldn’t want her original kid around. She picked Jake over her son. And she can sugar coat it any way but that’s it. At one point she agreed to give her ex husband primary custody and not many mothers give up their first borns like that

• Wow
I always got horrible abuser vibes from him in Towie, classic paranoid cheater.
Chloe Lewis sounds like a welder though

• Haha

united2906

I am surprised more hasn’t been made of fact that even when Anders was in Cheshire (her ex); Julian lived with him and his partner Sofie. He went to school in Cheshire; so she basically walked away from her young son the minute she met Jake and moved to London. I live in the area btw.

fwiw Julian is in a stable environment with Sofie and Anders; they have a little boy together and another baby on the way. Sometimes children are best raised by their fathers for sure

• Wow
  • Sad

Peepers

He also says “her sacrifice for me and our family is unheard of”…. Clearly aimed as Misse!! She was definitely making no sacrifices for her son!

• Sad

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I’ve never seen him in real life but he was vile on TOWIE
He was. And the others seemed intimidated by him. I remember when Danielle Armstrong confronted him in a shopping centre about something and he seemed ok to her face. Then was really rude as she walked away. She was very taken aback. She talked to Lockie about it afterwards and he was really worried about any comeback from Jake and adamant about not getting involved. Which seemed odd as Lockie was always mouthing off to other people.
I honestly don't believe he ever fully expected to not be with Chloe Lewis. They were together for 8 years before TOWIE even started thats like 16-24. If they didn't go on tv i reckon they'd still be together because Essex is like that. That one scene in Towie where he crying was like "I dont want to lose you" and then a few weeks later he gets Misse pregnant. The ultimate gaslighting prick
Spot on. And he always seemed obsessed with Chloe being a “good girl” and calling her names if she went out with her friends.
Very unhealthy relationship. She seems to have found a decent bloke, while Jake is in yet another dysfunctional relationship.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Baffled as to why she would leave the father of her first child who seems really nice for a scumbag like Jake.

Reactions: 12

arightgem

I guess she felt so much pressure to make it work after she moved on so quickly with him after Anders and got pregnant verrrry quickly - especially after saying she didn’t want any more children whilst she was married and that’s why it all broke up 🙈
It was the longest toxic rebound relationship ever...

united2906

Yes she lived with Jake in London whilst Anders raised their son Julian in Cheshire. Actually Anders raised him alone; he obviously met Sofie a while later and after dating a while she moved to England to live with him. So yeah; basically Misse upped sticks and moved to London to be with Jake; leaving Julian with his dad.

Anders is obviously a fantastic dad and Sofie a great step mum so he’s doing just fine. I was blocked on Instagram when I said something to her at time. For a me; being a mum should always come first..... I live in Cheshire and it was well known that Anders was raising Julian whilst she lived elsewhere...

• Sad
The latest on these 2. Misse & Jake back together living in Majorca. Missy just followed Chloe Lewis's legit good friend
Georgia Kousoulou (they went to school together, actual mates off towie, spent time together off the show) Georgia out in Majorca at their summer house obviously hanging out with Missy. I find all their friendship circles so bizzare. Misse makes friends with all of Chloe Lewis's childhood friends.

• Wow

arightgem

Jake really has lost his looks. He is so ordinary looking. He's aged very badly... as for the turkey teeth. so cheap looking

1692464072206.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Peepers

Didn’t know this. I assume they lived in England when they were together so she must have given permission for her son to live abroad?
Yup. Sad isn’t it. If you look at the dad and step moms Instagram, you’ll see he lives there with them both, and it’s them who post his first day at school etc, all of which Misse isn’t there for. Imagine choosing to not even living in the same country as your child??? Misse portrays a complete different story though and most pictures of him she posts aren’t ‘real time’.

• Sad

Lilly long

VIP Member
Chloe doesn’t seem to be with her boyfriend either .. neither of them are following each other .. maybe she was too homesick .. she seems to be really close to her family.. and as for Tommy Mallet .. he cheated loads of times on Georgia but they have small memories 😉

• Wow
  • Sad

CharlotteWebb

Yup. Sad isn’t it. If you look at the dad and step moms Instagram, you’ll see he lives there with them both, and it’s them who post his first day at school etc, all of which Misse isn’t there for. Imagine choosing to not even living in the same country as your child??? Misse portrays a complete different story though and most pictures of him she posts aren’t ‘real time’.
I just went and had a look. Misse posting like she’s on holiday with them both but the step mum has a story of him opening an ice cream with his brother. How draining must it be to keep up this weird pretend family life!

• Wow

SkateFly

Misse is a narcissist. Her brothers murder trial is on and all she is doing is posting selfies of herself. The wife was in court yesterday denying his money came from drugs

• Wow
  • Sad
After seeing his behaviour in TOWIE, i can’t begin to understand why any woman would ever want to be with him. He’s immature, selfish, petty, inconsiderate, controlling, a serial cheat, compulsive liar… the list goes on.

Also i think Chloe L was the love of his life, not that he treated her well or deserved her. But it isn’t a coincidence that after she dumped him for good and wouldn’t take him back, he got with a woman who was the spitting image of her. I bet that he treats Misse terribly. If she is back with him, good luck to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

itsbibbletrue

I think Missy and Jake are as bad as each other. She's vain, arrogant, vicious, comes from a drug gang family, one has to question why she has stuck around for so long with Jake cheating on her more than once and restraining order due to constant arguments and the only thing i can think of is she is already a 2x2 mom and if she wants more kids would be a 3x3 but is it worth her dignity?

• Wow
It wont last with these 2... it never does. What an idiot to move her daughter out of school, to live in Majorca, with the dude who has slept with people while he is "working" on it with her. There is 0 trust here between them. She's been with other men since Jake. When Jake goes off and does his music stuff he will be with other women. I'm so bored of these 2. Its like they do the on/off/on/off because they think it keeps them relevent? Nobody cares