Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meliz444

Poor Julian how are you living in another country with your dad while your mum swoons over jake and river and acts like she’s her only child

Reactions: 11

anothermondayam

Does she live in Essex? I thought Anders was paying for a house in Chelsea?
Guess you lose some maintenance if you are no longer the residential carer.
I think they are broke. Someone else posted here that Jake no longer owns Prevu and he just works for the new owner as a sales rep now cause he owed HMRC over 1million in unpaid taxes. I think they might be broke and living the fake instagram life of holidays and make believe money

• Wow
So in trying to find Jake Hall on companies house have just discovered his mum (I’m assuming as her DOB is 1963 and his is 1993 so that would make her 30 when she had him?) Jacqueline Hall has registered “Prevu Ltd” assuming for him to continue with these antics.

My search continues!

• Wow

1001 others

VIP Member
It's no surprise Anders talks like that about his new wife - Misse very clearly only married him for the footballer status and $$$$ (well, I think so). She said they split (her decision to) as he wanted more children and she didn't, yet she didn't hesitate to do so with Jake ... :whistle:

• Sad

Black.bird

VIP Member
found this thread after i started watching real housewives of cheshire....what a dumb decision to ditch her millionaire footballer boyfrend husband who she trapped after 4 months bc "she didnt want any more kids" and he did...only to have a kid with some TOWIE loser and act like your first one barely exists. what a weirdo
I think she thought she could do better! Her ex-husband seemed lovely and I'm pleased he's moved on with someone who wants the same things as he does. She came across as vain and extremely unlikable in my opinion.

Reactions: 10

Sazbee

VIP Member
  • Sad

meliz444

Get really brave. Honestly, in the real world how many mothers don't live with there 6 year old son? She left her son for another man and not many mothers would do that
Exactly. She just doesn’t want to admit she chose Jake over Julian and because it didn’t work out she now feels guilt, she was happy prancing around with river and Jake forgetting Julian even existed when everything was good

• Sad

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’m sure her brother left her some money.

I think it’s smart of her to sell her old furniture. Really admire her for doing it publicly as well.
Her brothers ill gotten blood and drug money? I mean if the Proceeds of Crime department haven’t frozen his bank account.
I’m going to nominate her for help for heroes.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Base2019

VIP Member
Misse is staying at her sister Valentina’s while Valentina is on holiday, bit odd jakes booted her out wouldn’t it make more sense for him to leave? Seeing as she has to take river with her
That would make more sense but then again I don’t think Jake would be that nice to deal with in a break up 🙈

Just want to start by saying that Jake Hall is one of the biggest Pricks I’ve ever come across 🤣
Tell us all - iirc there was a row on TOWIE over whether or not he’d slept with Megan? I can’t remember his ex’s name but she was stunning, but had the weirdest voice and cadence I’ve ever heard? She sounded like that sleazy sales bloke from phone Jacker but more of a geezer if that makes sense?

• Haha

potatosmiles

Agree misse's ex seems like a nice guy while jake has always come across a nasty piece of work, and validated by the stuff in here lol

So chloe split up with her bf? He was fit ngl
Ahhh if they try to do a Ben and JLo I will be so gassed haha.
He was cute! But he also weirdly looked like Jake. And Misse reminds me of Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

united2906

Anders might not have felt like it at the time but he’s so much better off now. Sofie is beautiful; intelligent (has a masters) and a wonderful mum to their son; and step mum to Julian. They have another child on the way. He found happiness in the end; Misse however will continue her search...

Well she’s met her karma with jake. Any man that would allow a mother to leave her child to start a new life with them is a massive red flag. She doesn’t seem maternal at all, her Instagram posts don’t fool me, I hate that she shows favouritism and acts like river is her only child

Misse must read this thread. Julians been remembered today
I agree re: Jake. Nice to see her (hopefully) spending a lot more time with Julian now her relationship with Jake seems to be off. Hope this continues

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Tell us all - iirc there was a row on TOWIE over whether or not he’d slept with Megan? I can’t remember his ex’s name but she was stunning, but had the weirdest voice and cadence I’ve ever heard? She sounded like that sleazy sales bloke from phone Jacker but more of a geezer if that makes sense?
I’ve never seen him in real life but he was vile on TOWIE

Ladadygr

It seems like she only cares or misses him when she’s having another domestic with Jake, feel so sorry for her little boy, as soon as she’s back with jake her son doesn’t exist!

mrsperfectlyokay

Ladies I've seen both girls in person and they don't actually look that alike in person. Chloe Lewis is very pretty in person and Misses face isn't pretty in a feminine way. Before Misse dated Chloe's ex nobody ever said they looked alike its because they dated the same they are now associated. Its not like either of them can change there looks to not look like themselves either