Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chels91

Misse is staying at her sister Valentina’s while Valentina is on holiday, bit odd jakes booted her out wouldn’t it make more sense for him to leave? Seeing as she has to take river with her
I know someone who reminds me of Jake so much! & they have the same name … anyway back to the point he pulls these bellend moves they get that angry and worked up it’s easier to leave even with kids then try and make ‘them’ leave 🤷‍♀️ Could be why who knows x

Reactions: 9

Jeronimo

I guess she felt so much pressure to make it work after she moved on so quickly with him after Anders and got pregnant verrrry quickly - especially after saying she didn’t want any more children whilst she was married and that’s why it all broke up 🙈

Reactions: 9

Base2019

VIP Member
Each to their own, but I thought he treated her terribly.

Does anyone know why her and her ex split up?
Misse said on the real housewives of Cheshire that Anders wanted another baby and she didn’t. She blatantly said she didn’t want any more children and that she wanted to focus on her career. It sounded like that was the reason for the break up but as they say you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. I was sooo shocked when she hooked up with Jake and had River so soon after what she had said on the show

Didn’t she have a restraining order out on him a year or so ago?
Yea she did 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 8

meliz444

Well she’s met her karma with jake. Any man that would allow a mother to leave her child to start a new life with them is a massive red flag. She doesn’t seem maternal at all, her Instagram posts don’t fool me, I hate that she shows favouritism and acts like river is her only child
Yes she lived with Jake in London whilst Anders raised their son Julian in Cheshire. Actually Anders raised him alone; he obviously met Sofie a while later and after dating a while she moved to England to live with him. So yeah; basically Misse upped sticks and moved to London to be with Jake; leaving Julian with his dad.

Anders is obviously a fantastic dad and Sofie a great step mum so he’s doing just fine. I was blocked on Instagram when I said something to her at time. For a me; being a mum should always come first..... I live in Cheshire and it was well known that Anders was raising Julian whilst she lived elsewhere...
Misse must read this thread. Julians been remembered today

Attachments

• Sad

Peepers

She’s truly awful. If you can travel to Spain to be on holiday. You can travel to visit your own son!!

Jeronimo

It must burn Misse that Anders’ partner is so stunning. Her name is Sofie Bording…looks like such a happy family unit. Anders must be thanking his lucky stars!

Restless Native

VIP Member
Exactly. She just doesn’t want to admit she chose Jake over Julian and because it didn’t work out she now feels guilt, she was happy prancing around with river and Jake forgetting Julian even existed when everything was good
Imagine choosing a loser from Towie over your family . Mental

GoldSilver

VIP Member
He is absolutely vile. Super controlling and I doubt he’s changed so I hope that they aren’t back together. No woman should go near him.

selectivememory

yes, they really do.

Has Chloe said they broke up, he seemed like such a nice guy, wasn’t there something implied on towie that Chloe had cheated on him in the beginning or that she is a massive flirt

I saw them holding hands walking with their son three weeks ago in Loughton. He’s home with her!

• Heart

meliz444

I wonder what the reason they’ve broken up this time is? They will no doubt be following each other again soon and posting lovey dovey pics. Jake strikes me as very manipulative.

Chloe Lewis 🤣
Tell us all - iirc there was a row on TOWIE over whether or not he’d slept with Megan? I can’t remember his ex’s name but she was stunning, but had the weirdest voice and cadence I’ve ever heard? She sounded like that sleazy sales bloke from phone Jacker but more of a geezer if that makes sense?

Peepers

You mean “with him, not with him, with him again…” If only she spend as much time with her actual son.

meliz444

Have they broken up for good? Misse selling all her furniture and jake gone on a random social media break….

• Wow
Reactions: 7